Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus - page 3. (Read 31422 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Escrow is must to invest in any crowdsale I avoided this project because it was looking like Ebitz when we go without any safety about our funds. So many people learned lesson from these project to go with another one.

NEVER invest in a ico without ESCROW! NEVER. That's like rule number two right after making sure your wallets are always encrypted and backed up.

I wonder if Etherium initial crowdfunding had an escrow?
Or IOTA? NXT? I believe the answer is NO...

No need to make rules where they do not exist (or at least not that simple). There are so many variables...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Escrow is must to invest in any crowdsale I avoided this project because it was looking like Ebitz when we go without any safety about our funds. So many people learned lesson from these project to go with another one.

NEVER invest in a ico without ESCROW! NEVER. That's like rule number two right after making sure your wallets are always encrypted and backed up.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Next time u want to invest in any ICO. Think about ICONOMI first. I think they are the professional that will save us from scammers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If i just knew i would have saved my btc for something else.
maybe the staff should start moderating the ANN section of the alternative currencies to help us from getting scam.
How are mod supposed to know which one is a scam? there is no MOD TOOL available that can spot the potential scammers.
The golden rule for anyone is'STAY OUT WHEN NO ESCROW IS USED'.
Remember all the genuine projects have used escrow during their crowdsale and %99 those who didn't use escrow turned out to be scam
maybe the staff should start moderating the ANN section of the alternative currencies to help us from getting scam.
How are mod supposed to know which one is a scam? there is no MOD TOOL available that can spot the potential scammers.
The golden rule for anyone is'STAY OUT WHEN NO ESCROW IS USED'.
Remember all the genuine projects have used escrow during their crowdsale and %99 those who didn't use escrow turned out to be scam
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Are you willing to pay them though?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
These guys are active on Facebook and I think they are genuine and passionate people https://www.facebook.com/nodioproject/photos/a.188169781587099.1073741828.169447656792645/195334914203919

Just because they have a facebook does not make them legit. I can make a facebook like that in 10 minutes.

word.

Can anyone who said they received their tokens like, PROVE it? :/

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero. 

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.
Out of so many good ICOs running at the same time, why you choose to invest inbone that was without escrow?

because we like to diversify but its still no excuse.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
These guys are active on Facebook and I think they are genuine and passionate people https://www.facebook.com/nodioproject/photos/a.188169781587099.1073741828.169447656792645/195334914203919

Just because they have a facebook does not make them legit. I can make a facebook like that in 10 minutes.

word.

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero. 

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.
Out of so many good ICOs running at the same time, why you choose to invest inbone that was without escrow?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
All graphics are pure eye candy, I don't blame people for falling into the trap if it was a scam  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

word.

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero.  

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.

can't you do some screenshots to it?
seeing you invested 2 btc for this garbage, it must be a disaster on your part knowing they now had ignored everyone.

years ago, people here in the forum are paying bounties to expose real names of scammers - this time it seems a waste of time.
their pr marketing publicly show his face on the video to pitch for everyone just so you know.
They begged like a dog when was ico, but now they ignored here, definitely it's a scam
They didn't run their crowdsale here and abandoned this thread halfway.
You should contact them through their Facebook page where they are active and reply to all the questions.
Activity: 116

word.

Cause all i know is i HAVE NOT Sad    Please someone who says they have been received post your ETH address for proof.  Ty

So I am willing to do so.  I can provide an address but how will you know it's mine?  I guess I could send one NOD to you.  Give me an ETH address and I'll send you a NOD, I'm the TX with 20K or so NODs delivered at the contract address above.  I still find it weak that the token contract address shows a total number of coins as zero.  

If I'm the only idiot with NOD it doesn't do me much good, might as well have been a scam.  And no I'm not paying an exchange like Bittrex 3 BTC to be able to trade my 2 BTC worth of NOD.

word.

Nothing here either and I sent you a DM.
Activity: 82
Looking for something great!

word.

NO one yet because None has ever received anything. I checked their contract address and its unverified and i'm not surprise. scammers are bolder and bolder. they even show their face when they tried to beg for their money to support their project.

no i didn't received my nodes .. they talked to me on 27th about getting nodes but till date i did not received.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

word.

NO one yet because None has ever received anything. I checked their contract address and its unverified and i'm not surprise. scammers are bolder and bolder. they even show their face when they tried to beg for their money to support their project.
Activity: 82
They begged like a dog when was ico, but now they ignored here, definitely it's a scam
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

word.

Pages:
Jump to: