Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus - page 5. (Read 31422 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
So what, another scam ico?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Yes, recent posts are accusations, but op never shows up, should be a scam.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So what, another scam ico?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
https://etherscan.io/txs?ca=0xe10f8cca693cc82506a6ec475dc2e0f66c38ac96

a contract seems to have been created 5 days ago....

The plot thickens....
Activity: 116
So I just went into the ICO site and see there is now a withdraw button. There are then instructions to get an ETH wallet, the contract address, contract JSON code, and a place to enter your ETH address.

I entered my address and it said it sent my NOD.  However, the contract address of 0xe10f8cca693cc82506a6ec475dc2e0f66c38ac96 shows as invalid on Etherscan...

Will check my ETH address to see if any TX was made...

UPDATE: No TX to my address at all yet (been 10-15 minutes now).

The mystery continues...

ya i checked and can confirm, same boat. oooo, we shall see here Smiley  shit ya haha this would just be cool to be a part of so i hope it works out good Smiley

https://etherscan.io/token-search  dosent have the token, hmmm...

If they are legit, only explanation is they haven't created the asset yet, but provided the details early. Why go through all this extra work to rip people off of a max of 106 BTC? Oh well, guess we won't know till we see coins AND get listed somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
So I just went into the ICO site and see there is now a withdraw button. There are then instructions to get an ETH wallet, the contract address, contract JSON code, and a place to enter your ETH address.

I entered my address and it said it sent my NOD.  However, the contract address of 0xe10f8cca693cc82506a6ec475dc2e0f66c38ac96 shows as invalid on Etherscan...

The mystery continues...

ya i checked and can confirm, same boat. oooo, we shall see here Smiley  shit ya haha this would just be cool to be a part of so i hope it works out good Smiley

https://etherscan.io/token-search  dosent have the token, hmmm...
Activity: 116

The mystery continues...
I dont know why the dev decided to go without an escrow. So stupid.
legendary
I think we should stop posting in this thread as it unnecessarily brings it up and newbies may fall for it for most of the time people do not read the entire thread and make up their mind by reading first page only and start investing

Maybe... But the ICO timeframe is ended, so one should be a real noob to invest now Smiley

And this should not be left as it is as well!

I did not invest, but I would have been really mad if I invested and the project end up like this.

Still cannot imagine how a project with so many of its members being public, could go scam like this one.

See this: https://www.facebook.com/mel6nuk (its a real facebook account of real person).
Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbzaBtyOR8 (the CEO Ramzes boxing  Grin)

Don't they care of their reputation, or of people who could find them and bring them to justice, or just beat them up..? Well the CEO is a boxer, so the latter would be a bit harder... Grin

I can see only one explanation - there were almost no real investments (mostly just fake ones), so thats why there is almost no angry investor here, and the Nodio guys decided to not bother anymore and just go MIA.
But in any case I believe they are obligated to come back here and drop a line for those few real investors.

i messaged that user on the facebook and here is the response. So set your 3 day or so timers people, they say its still a go, but as i said before i personally wont believe it till we have our NODS ;p

How did you find him on fb? It is interesting that they still are working on their project

lol you quoted the answer to your own question ;p
i followed that link drays posted above  Smiley
Sadly i am feeling they were full of it, tho i think most of use  knew that, but.. HOPE! Sad
did anyone invest even 1btc or more they would care to admit? at this point i doubt they made 5BTC, and the rest was faked
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I think we should stop posting in this thread as it unnecessarily brings it up and newbies may fall for it for most of the time people do not read the entire thread and make up their mind by reading first page only and start investing

Maybe... But the ICO timeframe is ended, so one should be a real noob to invest now Smiley

I did not invest, but I would have been really mad if I invested and the project end up like this.

Still cannot imagine how a project with so many of its members being public, could go scam like this one.

See this: https://www.facebook.com/mel6nuk (its a real facebook account of real person).
Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbzaBtyOR8 (the CEO Ramzes boxing  Grin)

Don't they care of their reputation, or of people who could find them and bring them to justice, or just beat them up..? Well the CEO is a boxer, so the latter would be a bit harder... Grin

I can see only one explanation - there were almost no real investments (mostly just fake ones), so thats why there is almost no angry investor here, and the Nodio guys decided to not bother anymore and just go MIA.
But in any case I believe they are obligated to come back here and drop a line for those few real investors.

i messaged that user on the facebook and here is the response. So set your 3 day or so timers people, they say its still a go, but as i said before i personally wont believe it till we have our NODS ;p

How did you find him on fb? It is interesting that they still are working on their project
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

They still are continuing to develop the project?
If for instance they get to become real, the project could a real huge. Maybe a real team with such intention can make it happen.
legendary
Game Over ?  Grin Grin

it might be! :/

i personally did not invest enough to make it worth my while to track these fuckers down if it does end up scam, but hopefully IF someone did, they will. they are sure acting fearless so thats either a sign of legitimacy, or stupidity ;p
ooo the suspense! ;p

Hope noone lost too much, holidays just around the corner dont ya know?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Activity: 77
what are the results of the ICO?
legendary

Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbzaBtyOR8 (the CEO Ramzes boxing  Grin)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Does this use escrow? I think no, so you guys invest in an ico without escrows, so you deserve it. You always waste money on shit scam. 

no escrow on this. dev initially said they were in discussion with SebastianJu but SebastianJu declined to escrow for this. feel sorry for those the gave this dev early Christmas gift. he's now laughing ho-ho-ho...
Does this use escrow? I think no, so you guys invest in an ico without escrows, so you deserve it. You always waste money on shit scam. 

Sometimes more the escrow is needed like having goals for having the btc released to the dev team. That's why I like the vidz ico, it has 2 escrows and the devs dont get the btc raised unless they hit milestone goals.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I definitely got suckered on this one. Oh well, I didn't really do my due diligence and I ignored a bunch of red flags.

Its ok as long as you learn from this and move forward never making the same mistakes.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I definitely got suckered on this one. Oh well, I didn't really do my due diligence and I ignored a bunch of red flags.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbzaBtyOR8 (the CEO Ramzes boxing  Grin)

In their country bitcoin is not money and the public will tell them what they have good done, tricked the stupid Americans. So it is accepted. That's why I don't recommend you to invest in any ICO where there are Russian developers, from the point of view of the law, they do not break if they steal BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: