Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus - page 7. (Read 31422 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is such a scam. I really feel bad for anyone who invests. The escrow is unknown and all I see is promises but nothing working, no beta to try. Nothing but a big scam
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How to send to my wallet?
Activity: 82
Looking for something great!
i received my token, also talked to the dev he is very trustworthy and a very promising project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
The Crowdsale is over. Thank you for your contribution, please don't transact any more funds.

You will be able to get Nods here in your personal cabinet soon.    Huh

ICO already ended so why did you still send btc?
  No it is not so! I invested 0.1btc the first day of the start of ICO!

Hello! I arrived in the Dashboard coin Nods  Wink Who else received tokens ?

The Crowdsale is over. Thank you for your contribution, please don't transact any more funds.

Hello! I arrived in the Dashboard coin Nods  Wink Who else received tokens ?
Activity: 524
I saw a tweet from NODIO. They reported about crowdsale was a success. They are grateful for the trust and promise to soon Nods.
https://twitter.com/nodioproject/status/805773590784331776
Thank you Mento. I want to believe that everything will be good

Some claimed this is a scam, is is true? The website design is awesome, which I consider it is a legit project
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
This could become a huge success very soon. We have a real product behind, not like all those clonecoins ICOs.
Activity: 142
Just read 2 new Nodio Twitter post. This product is going to kick all kinds of ass.
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 656
"personal cabinet" REKT
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I have invested few USD to this project. When the realization happen, I'd be happy to acquire one router for myself.  Will the team distribute routers to their investors?
  I buy them 2 router myself and my friend who advised me ICO Nodio (NOD)  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
I have invested few USD to this project. When the realization happen, I'd be happy to acquire one router for myself.  Will the team distribute routers to their investors?
Activity: 142
We'll see what happens. I only look at the facts. So far everyone has kept their word. You take risk for big reward. This is high stakes.
If you can't handle it.....? Anytime you invest that's the risk you take. You win some, you lose some. No one wants to lose their hard earned money... but if you take a risk, you take a risk. So far...(excluding the bullshit and the opinions) things are moving forward pretty good. Whether it's a scam or not...I don't know. What I do know is when you invest in EARLY projects it is a gamble. It's the new version of the .COM boom. As an investor......

I love it.

And...so do you.

That's why you are here.
Activity: 236
Looks like Nodio is alive and well. Thank you Dev. team for your tough skin. People have been very disrespectful. A toast to moving forward with a great project.

I say NODIO is late to the party. Train wont ever leave the station just because some managed to receive free coin to dump on buffered support. Its just that people praise the hand that gave them free eggs.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
This ICO is a scam or what? i read in one of the ico-list site

Invested funds are still there (they are neither lost nor stolen), investors didn't receive their tokens yet, so for the time being, nothing can be said with certainty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
This ICO is a scam or what? i read in one of the ico-list site
Pages:
Jump to: