Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus - page 6. (Read 31422 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
I think we should stop posting in this thread as it unnecessarily brings it up and newbies may fall for it for most of the time people do not read the entire thread and make up their mind by reading first page only and start investing

Maybe... But the ICO timeframe is ended, so one should be a real noob to invest now Smiley

And this should not be left as it is as well!

I did not invest, but I would have been really mad if I invested and the project end up like this.

Still cannot imagine how a project with so many of its members being public, could go scam like this one.

See this: https://www.facebook.com/mel6nuk (its a real facebook account of real person).
Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbzaBtyOR8 (the CEO Ramzes boxing  Grin)

Don't they care of their reputation, or of people who could find them and bring them to justice, or just beat them up..? Well the CEO is a boxer, so the latter would be a bit harder... Grin

I can see only one explanation - there were almost no real investments (mostly just fake ones), so thats why there is almost no angry investor here, and the Nodio guys decided to not bother anymore and just go MIA.
But in any case I believe they are obligated to come back here and drop a line for those few real investors.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I think we should stop posting in this thread as it unnecessarily brings it up and newbies may fall for it for most of the time people do not read the entire thread and make up their mind by reading first page only and start investing
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I guess i was scammed if indeed this is a scam.
Even after the video they posted where PR guy show his face, they still scam people. Was he part of the real nodio team or also a victim?

It is and you did. Next time do some more research before picking who to invest with.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
I guess i was scammed if indeed this is a scam.
Even after the video they posted where PR guy show his face, they still scam people. Was he part of the real nodio team or also a victim?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Yes, yes, yes. Wait for your tokens at your cabinet LMAO!!

I am not waiting for my tokens in my cabinet or any other place, for the simple reason that I didn't invest (reading back a bit would've made you figure out that much ...), I'm just an objective observer Wink. Glad you are LYAO!! (not that you should be laughing when peolpe are potentially getting scammed). Have a good laugh Wink.
How can I see how much BTC invested.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
SebastianJu denied he was the escrow after the dev claimed he was using him.

The projected falsely claimed they had escrow, but the truth is no escrow at all, scam confirmed

Guys, please read a few pages back before accusing and drawing hasty conclusions.

This issue has been addressed before, everybody who closely followed this thread from the start knows that there was a misunderstanding. apriyoni (Nodio) never claimed SebastianJu was their escrow, they said they were in negociation with him (that is old story now). Nodio also has an escrow, but he is not from Bitcointalk (check the first post).

For the time being nothing says this is a scam (or not). What we have so far:
- apriyoni not logging in for some time.
- Investors telling us their funds didn't move and their tokens appearing on their accounts.

No actual investor came here shouting they were robbed ...

In my opinion, apriyoni just couldn't put up with the accusations here and decided not to log in anymore (which is not a solution) ... Anyway, it's too early to say anything with certainty.

Yes, yes, yes. Wait for your tokens at your cabinet LMAO!!
Its not suspicious, its a scam. Hes gone with all that btc to spend on new years eve. Only invest with escrows next time and make sure the escrow confirms.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
So they raised 106.1025 BTC - which means NODIO company is now worth 1060.1025 BTC.

Does anyone have the BTC escrow address for the funds to see if its already moved to some other accounts?

globalbtc21 - how did you receive your tokens? which wallet you use?
i mean to say its now showing my total share's in Nodio site

then you have not received any tokens yet. so did the dev tell you why he did not come back to bitcointalk anymore to address this thread he started? or is he already hiding?
   Yes I agree with you, why DEV for a long time does not respond? It's all very suspicious!!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
So they raised 106.1025 BTC - which means NODIO company is now worth 1060.1025 BTC.

Does anyone have the BTC escrow address for the funds to see if its already moved to some other accounts?

then you have not received any tokens yet. so did the dev tell you why he did not come back to bitcointalk anymore to address this thread he started? or is he already hiding?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

The projected falsely claimed they had escrow, but the truth is no escrow at all, scam confirmed

Guys, please read a few pages back before accusing and drawing hasty conclusions.

This issue has been addressed before, everybody who closely followed this thread from the start knows that there was a misunderstanding. apriyoni (Nodio) never claimed SebastianJu was their escrow, they said they were in negociation with him (that is old story now). Nodio also has an escrow, but he is not from Bitcointalk (check the first post).

For the time being nothing says this is a scam (or not). What we have so far:
- apriyoni not logging in for some time.
- Investors telling us their funds didn't move and their tokens appearing on their accounts.

No actual investor came here shouting they were robbed ...

In my opinion, apriyoni just couldn't put up with the accusations here and decided not to log in anymore (which is not a solution) ... Anyway, it's too early to say anything with certainty.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

I don't think there was an escrow. The dev talked about adding an escrow long after he had started collecting donations.

we don't see much trouble in adding escrow halfway trough a crowdsale.

I have to say that Iam not happy about what happens here. I see it is claimed that Iam the escrow.

It's true that apriyoni asked me about escrowing, but only 3 days ago. After I found that he runs his ICO, or crowdfund, already half a month I asked about that since of course this is strange. I did not get an answer from him even though he was online often and writes here. So I have to assume that this is something fishy and that there is no plan to send the already invested coins to an escrow address.

That he claims in this thread that Iam already escrowing is... strange.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

I don't think there was an escrow. The dev talked about adding an escrow long after he had started collecting donations.

we don't see much trouble in adding escrow halfway trough a crowdsale.

I have to say that Iam not happy about what happens here. I see it is claimed that Iam the escrow.

It's true that apriyoni asked me about escrowing, but only 3 days ago. After I found that he runs his ICO, or crowdfund, already half a month I asked about that since of course this is strange. I did not get an answer from him even though he was online often and writes here. So I have to assume that this is something fishy and that there is no plan to send the already invested coins to an escrow address.

That he claims in this thread that Iam already escrowing is... strange.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
What happened here guys? Was this a scam?
THATS WHY YOU DONT INVEST IN ICO'S WITHOUT ESCROW'S AND GOALS FOR THE DEVS TO MEET BEFORE GETTING THE MONEY.

LOOK AT PUREVIDZ AS AN EXAMPLE.

Angry
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Another scam?  Huh
Activity: 82
Looking for something great!

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i received my token, also talked to the dev he is very trustworthy and a very promising project.

Sorry, but could you show some proof, or tell your "buddy" to come by the thread and let people know a timeframe/next step?

Cause really it's looking like a scam more day by day, the only thing newbie accounts like you do posting what you did w/o evidence of said claims, is make it seem like you have some reason to buy these dudes time (to ditch maybe?)

Proof or GTFO

I don't believe globalbtc21 considering the dev registered on November 20, and was last active two and a half weeks ago on November 24. If the dev was distributing tokens he would have logged into bitcointalk this week.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
i received my token, also talked to the dev he is very trustworthy and a very promising project.

Sorry, but could you show some proof, or tell your "buddy" to come by the thread and let people know a timeframe/next step?

Cause really it's looking like a scam more day by day, the only thing newbie accounts like you do posting what you did w/o evidence of said claims, is make it seem like you have some reason to buy these dudes time (to ditch maybe?)

Proof or GTFO
Pages:
Jump to: