Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 20. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Why every lead is going to have rating? For every user it’s gonna be different cause it depends on their needs.
The rating is needed so the users can understand the quality of it. The rating is going to be generated based on several parameters so they will make sense.
the main parameter is the number of days the leads has been registered in the system for. I think it’s the most important part and i’m glad it’s part of the settings.
What are other parameters?
The complete formula looks like this: lead scoring = Detailed description score + # of times sold within the network - Days from lead creation.
So one lead can be sold several times?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Why every lead is going to have rating? For every user it’s gonna be different cause it depends on their needs.
The rating is needed so the users can understand the quality of it. The rating is going to be generated based on several parameters so they will make sense.
the main parameter is the number of days the leads has been registered in the system for. I think it’s the most important part and i’m glad it’s part of the settings.
The complete formula looks like this: lead scoring = Detailed description score + # of times sold within the network - Days from lead creation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Activity: 208
 It’s a one time deal
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If the  lead was in the system for a long time and the person already had found the solution he needed. What is going to happen? Money is gonna be refunded?
Activity: 392
I’ve learned that each lead will have its rating on the platform. Can a seller somehow influence the increase of the rating?
If u provide qualitative leads and make the buyers satisfied, the rate will grow on its own.
Will there be kinda VIP-status or anything like that for the sellers in order to be placed higher in search results?
A lot of characteristics has an impact on the presence of the sellers search results and none of them cant be increased artificially with the help of providing the platform with payment. We’re for maximum transparency.   
The technical implementation of the platform will be over soon, but it has been told nothing about the process of identification of the users in the system. Was it decided to refuse to do this?
No, LeadCoin couldn’t refuse at any account ‘cause it has a direct impact on the transparency of operation on the service. The user identification will be done in the registration process.
That’s it. I thought that they wouldn’t set it aside, too. Then why there’s no info in the technical documentation?
There’s some, but just a little of. The company has decided to use the tools of the third-party service to check the users. They’re choosing between Civic and Uport at the moment.
It’s weird, why did they decide to use third-party service?
This saves time and resources spent on development. In addition, these tools have approved themselves long ago, many large services use them. All in all, it’s an excellent option for LeadCoin.
In general, is it possible in the future that they will stop using these tools and develop platform’s own system for personality identification?
Such an option isnt included it   will be necessary
Good evening. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?
The ICO is already over and all the coins were sold.
The seller and the arbitrator will have different accounts in the system. Does it mean that if the user becomes an arbitrator in LeadCoin, he cant sell leads anymore?
He can keep selling leads but he cant take part in the dispute as a defendant.
What will be the difference between the seller’s and the buyer’s accounts in the system?
Yes, of course, these user groups have different tasks and they need different tool kits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Does anybody know what is the mandatory part that has to be fill out about the lead?
Activity: 266
As far as I got it, every seller is gonna have rating on LeadCoin. What about the buyers?
Merit: 250
They are not going to issue more LDC tokens, right?
No, of course, not. It’s a one time deal
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
They are not going to issue more LDC tokens, right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
General info about a lead is going to be available for everybody. I saw it in the white paper. Can anybody specify what is this info?
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
I highlight the prospects of investing in Leadcoin. The idea proposed by the developers will allow any start-up business to get quick access to the user base, which makes the project in demand and increases its prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: