Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 36. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This is new for me, LEADCOIN is the first Web Marketing platform I think. The project would be okay so far. Nice idea.
Good luck,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Thank you for yr support! It motivates us to move on!
how much exchangers are you in? and what is the minimum and maximum supply?
At the moment our tokens are available on 5 exchangers, but their number will grow in the near future. The minimum and maximum investment transaction amount depends on a particular exchanger.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Will it be difficult to create a personal wallet, where it will be possible to keep LDC tokens, inside the system?
What commission will be for transferring money from user’s wallet to LeadCoin’s one?
The exact cost of transaction within the platform will be announced closer to the moment of its launch.
Activity: 196
I have found in the white paper that the system will have "promotional financing mechanism". Can you tell us more about the mechanism and how it will work?
Activity: 224
How will safety and local wallet security be ensured? Is it possible to be sure that all my tokens will be well-secured?
Activity: 378
Pow will the value of LDC token be controlled up to the end of a transaction, so that neither seller nor buyer lose anything in case of a sharp change in the rate?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
It is a pity that I didn’t manage to get on the ICO. Did the project collect the hard-cap?
Yes, it did! What’s more, the hard-cap of 50 million dollars was collected in less than an hour!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Another competitive player emerges in the leading market.
I like the view of the project.The combination of the blockchain and leading
would make huge energe.
And what's more important,the whole leading market is enough huge and will
breed some unicorn companies.
I hope the LeadCoin will be the one of the unicorn companies.
Activity: 238
It is a pity that I didn’t manage to get on the ICO. Did the project collect the hard-cap?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Were tokens, that had been purchased at the ICO, already distributed?
Yes, they were distributed long ago. If you have not received them yet, please contact LeadCoin support.
Activity: 364
Were tokens, that had been purchased at the ICO, already distributed?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
hello when do you will end the ico? when everyone will receive their rewards?
Activity: 358
ICO ended a few days ago. And the only news is that the LDC token will appear on different exchanges. When will the information about the subsequent development of the system be available?
Technical implementation of the platform is supposed to be in progress at the moment. Apparently, they have nothing to tell us yet. So we have nothing to do, but to wait for the launch of the platform.
I would like to know some details about when the LeadCoin service will be launched?
In the second quarter, the developers plan to finish the work on the web platform and on the mobile applications, and they will publish the source code on GitHub. Functionality will be pretty standard: registration form, searching form, the opportunity to buy and sell leads. And in the third quarter they plan to launch the first site — Webydo.
I've heard that they want to release the SDK. Is that true?
Yes, I think, they are working on it. Roadmap says that the SDK will be released before the end of this year. By the way, it will be released already with CRM.
Is it still unknown how much the SDK will cost?
Activity: 406
ICO ended a few days ago. And the only news is that the LDC token will appear on different exchanges. When will the information about the subsequent development of the system be available?
Technical implementation of the platform is supposed to be in progress at the moment. Apparently, they have nothing to tell us yet. So we have nothing to do, but to wait for the launch of the platform.
I would like to know some details about when the LeadCoin service will be launched?
In the second quarter, the developers plan to finish the work on the web platform and on the mobile applications, and they will publish the source code on GitHub. Functionality will be pretty standard: registration form, searching form, the opportunity to buy and sell leads. And in the third quarter they plan to launch the first site — Webydo.
Yes, I think, they are working on it. Roadmap says that the SDK will be released before the end of this year. By the way, it will be released already with CRM.
Activity: 358
Pages:
Jump to: