Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 38. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
As I understand it, the sellers will be contact the buyers directly via the LeadCoin platform and offer them their leads. Tell me please, can I close the access to my pm if I don’t want to get any offers?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Let’s say I’ve sold a lead and upload a new one to the system, but I’ve mixed the data up and specified the data of the lead that is already sold. Will I be somehow punished by the platform taking into account the fact that this wasn’t done on purpose?
Activity: 112
A good solutions of developers is a composition mechanism. However, there’s one issue unsolved so far: will it be possible to deactivate it if the user doesn’t want to use it?
Activity: 49
When will start the next ico ?
Activity: 210
Is it possible that two different sellers will upload one lead to the system?
Activity: 252
What happened to tokens that were not sold on the ICO? Were they put in reserve?
Nothing happened to them ‘cause the company has collected hard cap on its ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What happened to tokens that were not sold on the ICO? Were they put in reserve?
The ICO has finished very fast, I didn’t even manage to buy the tokens. When will start the next one?
The wont be next ICO, all the tokens are sold out.
What’s left to do for people who hasn’t purchased the tokens on the ICO?
They can do this on the exchange. The LDC token has already been listed on Bancor and Liqui.
Now you can also buy tokens on QRYPTOS! Don’t miss yr chance!
You write that you’ll implement kinda breakdown and cut protocol in order to make arbitrators less stimulated to confederacies. Could you tell us how this protocol will work?
The detailed info on the principle of its operation will appear in the near future. Stay tuned!
Theoretically, one party to the deal can settle agreement with arbitrators in advance in order to make the dispute be solved in its favor.  Will u do anything to make this impossible?
First, there will be several arbitrators. Secondly, they will be chosen randomly, this means that the parties to the dispute doesn’t choose them and cant influence their decisions.
What level of privacy will be implemented on yr platform in order to protect personal data of leads?
All the personal data sold is encrypted. In addition, it’s necessary to get informed consent to get the lead data. This guarantees that the data wont be distributed without acknowledgment of  the ones whom it belongs to.
Are u planning to somehow insure high quality of the potential clients which will be sold on yr platform?
The leads will undergo verification procedure. In addition, every lead that is bought has a 7 days test period.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Have the founders of the project sold all the tokens without leaving any of them in reserve?
Only 50% of the tokens from the total issue were sold. 30% are put on reserve.
Activity: 238
Have the founders of the project sold all the tokens without leaving any of them in reserve?
Activity: 378
I understand correctly, downloaded the wallet, found chinere prescribed pool settings, I got the wallet and started mining. what other body movements are required?
Activity: 406
As far as I understand the platform will be dedicated more to small deals on several leads. What is someone wants to but a big number of leads? Can system withstand such a volume?
No one said that LeadCoin is focused on small deals. The system will be able to proceed large transactions. Although, as I understood it, it made developers experience some difficulties, they’ve manage to solve the problems.
What problems arose?
In case of purchase of a large number of leads the amount of transaction became a real problem ‘cause every of them is divided via individual cryptographic hash. As a result, a solution for reduction of the volume of the data stored is necessary.
What was the way out found by the LeadCoin developers in this case?
They’ll use IPFS with a tree structure which will use one address to transfer all the potential clients.
Activity: 142
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I expected more information to be seen in your road map. at least for a year and a half ahead. This is a little annoying for me
Activity: 364
As far as I understand the platform will be dedicated more to small deals on several leads. What is someone wants to but a big number of leads? Can system withstand such a volume?
No one said that LeadCoin is focused on small deals. The system will be able to proceed large transactions. Although, as I understood it, it made developers experience some difficulties, they’ve manage to solve the problems.
What problems arose?
In case of purchase of a large number of leads the amount of transaction became a real problem ‘cause every of them is divided via individual cryptographic hash. As a result, a solution for reduction of the volume of the data stored is necessary.
What was the way out found by the LeadCoin developers in this case?
Activity: 406
What problems arose?
Activity: 364
What problems arose?
Pages:
Jump to: