Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 37. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
There may be a huge number of leads in the system so I hope that the platform will implement a good search form via which it’ll be possible to look for smth u need by various criteria.
Certainly there should be a search form. But there will also be one good thing – a mechanism of composition. It’ll save the users a lot of time.
I’m already interested in the fact that it saves time. How will this mechanism work?
Look, let’s say you’ll often look for leads with an “apple” key word in the system. The LeadCoin platform will remember it and in the future when the leads with this key word will be uploaded to the system, you’ll get notifications.
Good mechanism. It’s be cool if smth like that was impleneted for the sellers. Well, perhaps, it’ll be implemented in the future.
The composition mechanism for sellers will also operate. So they’ll also be able to save their time and sell leads faster.
It’s great if it’s so. How will this mechanism work in case of sellers?
Activity: 266
What commission will be for transferring money from user’s wallet to LeadCoin’s one?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is new for me, LEADCOIN is the first Web Marketing platform I think. The project would be okay so far. Nice idea.
Good luck,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Friends, where can you buy LDC tokens.
You can buy LDC tokens in Bancor, Liqui, Bitgur and QRYPTOS. All they are good, you can choose any.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Do you plan to disclose the source code of smart-contracts, that will be used in the system after its launch?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Friends, where can you buy LDC tokens.
Activity: 392
I expected more information to be seen in your road map. at least for a year and a half ahead. This is a little annoying for me
Our roadmap will be updated in the near future. Stay tuned and you wont miss it for sure.
When will start the next ico ?

Only if one of them is scammer. Only the one who sells the data of a person possesses it. The one who purchased the leads doesn’t have right to resell them.
A good solutions of developers is a composition mechanism. However, there’s one issue unsolved so far: will it be possible to deactivate it if the user doesn’t want to use it?
The ICO wont be held for the second time, but you still can buy tokens in the secondary market. Our team is working on listing of tokens on various exchanges actively.
Let’s say I’ve sold a lead and upload a new one to the system, but I’ve mixed the data up and specified the data of the lead that is already sold. Will I be somehow punished by the platform taking into account the fact that this wasn’t done on purpose?
This mechanism will offer more suitable  options. If you want to refuse, you can do it.
Activity: 336
When will it be possible to transfer LeadCoin tokens from my wallet to the internal balance in the service?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Your token is already trading on 4 exchanges! Wow, this is great. You will stop there or are you going to connect more and more exchanges?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What is the max supply, block time and block size for leadcoin?
Activity: 252
There may be a huge number of leads in the system so I hope that the platform will implement a good search form via which it’ll be possible to look for smth u need by various criteria.
Certainly there should be a search form. But there will also be one good thing – a mechanism of composition. It’ll save the users a lot of time.
I’m already interested in the fact that it saves time. How will this mechanism work?
Look, let’s say you’ll often look for leads with an “apple” key word in the system. The LeadCoin platform will remember it and in the future when the leads with this key word will be uploaded to the system, you’ll get notifications.
Good mechanism. It’s be cool if smth like that was impleneted for the sellers. Well, perhaps, it’ll be implemented in the future.
The composition mechanism for sellers will also operate. So they’ll also be able to save their time and sell leads faster.
Activity: 280
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: