Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][CROWDSALE] SF CAPITAL TOKEN | SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY ⚡🚀 - page 2. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
One thing is for sure, this project SF CAPITAL is necessary for the crypto world. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 350
Tell me, is it true I understood everything, the adoption of the token ERC 020 AO SF CAPITAL is temporary? Will a new block chain be developed?
Yes, over time, the platform can switch to its own blockchain, but this is not the main goal, there will be no rush in this case.

I don't know for what reasons, but own blockchain is valued much higher, I hope that someday they will move to it.
Activity: 210
Tell me, is it true I understood everything, the adoption of the token ERC 020 AO SF CAPITAL is temporary? Will a new block chain be developed?
Yes, over time, the platform can switch to its own blockchain, but this is not the main goal, there will be no rush in this case.
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
I really liked your training video, looking with which I realized how strong and promising can be SF CAPITAL
I would like to highlight that this video was created for beginners to quickly get acquainted with the project, if you want more information, you need to study the white paper.
the white paper is very long, is it not easier to view the video, which lasts 3 minutes to understand everything.
Activity: 126
I really liked your training video, looking with which I realized how strong and promising can be SF CAPITAL
I would like to highlight that this video was created for beginners to quickly get acquainted with the project, if you want more information, you need to study the white paper.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
Activity: 196
When do you plan to release the beta version of the platform? I want to look at the full potential and capabilities of the project from the inside.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

And ICO already outdated, many projects have long abandoned this process. Investors have more confidence in the project, the tokens of which are already traded on the exchange.
I disagree with you, the ICO process is not outdated, just the SF CAPITAL project has other thoughts on this, the administration follows its planned plan.
Activity: 196

The administration of the project abandoned the ICO, the platform tokens are already trading on the crypto-currency exchanges.
Yes indeed refused. I just can't figure out why. After all, it was possible to hold an ICO first, and then the remaining tokens could be put up for sale on the exchanges.
And ICO already outdated, many projects have long abandoned this process. Investors have more confidence in the project, the tokens of which are already traded on the exchange.

The administration of the project abandoned the ICO, the platform tokens are already trading on the crypto-currency exchanges.
Yes indeed refused. I just can't figure out why. After all, it was possible to hold an ICO first, and then the remaining tokens could be put up for sale on the exchanges.
I'm not an expert on these issues. If you decide not to carry out ICO, then it is not necessary for the project.

Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Activity: 29
I wish the project luck!
Spotless vision,  promising design.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 72
Good luck on this project...how do we see the progress of funds collected on the site? cant see anything at the moment
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Activity: 168
I have carefully studied the descriptions of this project, but I have not understood whether you are going to switch to your own blockchain in the future or not ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How to struggle with competing platforms? It's no secret that in this area there are many competitors. Have a specific plan? Thank you for the information.
Competition is the engine of progress, it is not necessary to surpass competitors, you can work with them in parallel.
You're right, because because of the competition, big companies consume small ones. For business, competition is bad, but for the consumer(client) it is good.
Activity: 126
How to struggle with competing platforms? It's no secret that in this area there are many competitors. Have a specific plan? Thank you for the information.
Competition is the engine of progress, it is not necessary to surpass competitors, you can work with them in parallel.
The Project itself and the marketing strategy seem serious, not to mention their technical document, which has all the imports needed by investors.
Let's hope that the project will achieve some success, at the given moment everything is going well, and most importantly, the price of the token is growing.
Activity: 140
The Project itself and the marketing strategy seem serious, not to mention their technical document, which has all the imports needed by investors.
Pages:
Jump to: