Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 44. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
This ICO has great discounts for investors both in the initial stages of ICO and in crowdsale. I hope that CRUX will be able to be fully realized.

And the price for a masternode in 6500 US dollars is the price with discounts put to early investors? Or is some kind of discount possible?
As I understand it, now the price of the master of 2500, and perhaps once the price will rise to$ 6500 and maybe more. Depending on the demand for the coin? Am I reading you correctly?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I understand that the project is a kind of payment network? On the one hand, this is already a hackneyed topic in the crypto market, but on the other hand there is not a single full-fledged product yet. therefore, we can say that the market is empty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
CRUX bounty of the campaign provides translations. I would like to reserve Russian translation, I can translate both the site itself and the discussion on the forum.
Activity: 126
This ICO has great discounts for investors both in the initial stages of ICO and in crowdsale. I hope that CRUX will be able to be fully realized.

And the price for a masternode in 6500 US dollars is the price with discounts put to early investors? Or is some kind of discount possible?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
How much is the masternode As a rule, at the start of the project you can always buy masternodes at very good prices.

1MN price is 1btc. For 1btc there are 2500 coins
As I understand it, these are just your plans. Tell me what will be based on your price increase? Artificially increasing demand and prices. Or you have a plan for which investors will be easier to target. Tell us where the coin will rise to the price of 1 Bitcoin
This is a pretty high price. Unfortunately, I can not afford to get masternod. Are there any other options for investing in this project?
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
And the masternode only 1? Only for 2500 coins? Now very often use several types of masternodes at the same time.

Yes the 1 masternode for 2500 coins.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
How much is the masternode As a rule, at the start of the project you can always buy masternodes at very good prices.

As I understand it, these are just your plans. Tell me what will be based on your price increase? Artificially increasing demand and prices. Or you have a plan for which investors will be easier to target. Tell us where the coin will rise to the price of 1 Bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
And the masternode only 1? Only for 2500 coins? Now very often use several types of masternodes at the same time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

It turns out that for masternode need 6500 US dollars and, accordingly, one coin is worth 2.6 dollars!
copper member

Activity: 126
I looked at your separate topic (thread) and I did not see a significant fraud. In fact, if we talk, you can only blame them for the copy-paste of the content, because the text. I agree with you on that. Yes it is they have the same text. If you have more information about the fact of fraud, tell us.
I hope you have enough attention to their statement :

"We offer you a new currency that will help us to users .Crux
enables your suppliers and customers to spend at over 38
million merchants worldwide. Visa cards generated by Crux
provide full access to the best known payment network in the
world."

They have stated that they already cooperated with lots of merchants.
If you believe that your projects are good. then make your wp more solid and clean.

And another important thing :
Where's the team?

From the promise they sound very cool! even too cool! I would like to believe that they will fulfill their promises and we will finally receive a crypto debit card!
copper member
masternodes is always good. How profitable they will be?
The ROI IN was 1MN is for 13%. If you buy more MN that will be more profitable.because we have listed in CB soon, this will also more profitable to users.

Are you saying buy more nodes? but you have in the rules stated that you can buy only 2 master node, ie 5000 coins. How then can we influence your development and help with fundraising?
other than that, why are you making a bounty, just a signature on a forum, not social media? or you have a separate stream?
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
I looked at your separate topic (thread) and I did not see a significant fraud. In fact, if we talk, you can only blame them for the copy-paste of the content, because the text. I agree with you on that. Yes it is they have the same text. If you have more information about the fact of fraud, tell us.
I hope you have enough attention to their statement :

"We offer you a new currency that will help us to users .Crux
enables your suppliers and customers to spend at over 38
million merchants worldwide. Visa cards generated by Crux
provide full access to the best known payment network in the
world."

They have stated that they already cooperated with lots of merchants.
If you believe that your projects are good. then make your wp more solid and clean.

And another important thing :
Where's the team?

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
masternodes is always good. How profitable they will be?
The ROI IN was 1MN is for 13 days. If you buy more MN that will be more profitable.because we have listed in CB soon, this will also more profitable to users.

Are you saying buy more nodes? but you have in the rules stated that you can buy only 2 master node, ie 5000 coins. How then can we influence your development and help with fundraising?
other than that, why are you making a bounty, just a signature on a forum, not social media? or you have a separate stream?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I have never worked with hybrid protocols before. How everything is arranged exactly in this project? zPOS protocol is somehow different from ordinary POS?
It seems to me that the zPOS protocol first appeared in the PIVX project and meant a secret anonymous POS.
copper member
Cryptocurrency as Crux Coin, which is supported by three implemented projects, is worthy of close attention from investors! Just do not quite understand what features has the coin?
  The features of the crucx coin is given below https://www.cruxcoin.io/#Featuers
copper member
Indonesian Translation
ANN Local Board : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncrux-coinposmnico-presalecryptobridge-paidairdropgiveawaybounties-5059644
CRUX Address : CeFMjXxVomVgANBeh3AUrSh1BvLrppfMqs

If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
All detailed information can be seen through the following link :
Scam Accusations - Crux Coin
Pages:
Jump to: