Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 43. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Everybody and everybody is talking about the market reversal. I also hope that the market will turn around and start growing. Because the mood among crypto investors today is not the best.
Do not be so naive, there will be a market reversal now. The price will fall even lower and then rise. Not significantly, approximately fall by -20% and increase in price by about + 15%. Those. in the amount we will stay at the same mark at 6500

who knows, they promised to grow closer to the new year, as much as grow, if there is a high price, then investors start to wake up
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Hello

This coin has been listed in web site and new coins groups, good luck.

Official Discord Link :
https://discord.gg/Emg2CwG

Official Telegram Link :
https://t.me/AltCoinAnns

Official Web Site  :
http://www.AltCoinAnn.com

To add a new coin to the site(It has to be a new coin) :
http://www.altcoinann.com/addcoin.php

For communication :
http://www.altcoinann.com/contact.php

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
And what are the requirements for participation in a bounty company? Interested signature company! I think your project is quite promising!
And what are the requirements for participation in a bounty company? Interested signature company! I think your project is quite promising!
Simply You can reserve for signature bounty in thread itself. And then that will started immediately
As a rule, the Signature Company among all the bounty companies is the most generous and allows you to earn some amount of tokens. Companies in social networks give the opportunity to get a much smaller number of tokens.
In most cases, it is. But sometimes the signature do not bring good income. Also plays a big role what is your status. There are such cases that the rates for Full are very low compared to the Señor, the hero and the legend. But I think the development team has thought everything out to implement the bounty signature company. I really hope so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
Good evening. In your rules do not specify whether you can attend to users who have red trust? I would really like to take part in your bounty company.
Given that there aren't many people willing to sign these days, I think you'll be allowed to. But you'd better wait for an official response from the development team. I've met quite a few bounty companies that, with the red trust, missed out on the bounty.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
2 Sold and 13 MasterNodes Left For Sale

Very curious, who has already managed to buy masternodes? you just published your stream today.

At first glance, your project didn't interest me much. Not that special you not offer.
1) debit cards-no company has previously been able to implement such a task
2) the site master but ladies - you are not the first, similar websites already exist (For intelligence coin)
So I guess I'll just take a closer look. what and how is it possible the signature of your set. Except you set it up and I'll come by tomorrow.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
Everybody and everybody is talking about the market reversal. I also hope that the market will turn around and start growing. Because the mood among crypto investors today is not the best.
Do not be so naive, there will be a market reversal now. The price will fall even lower and then rise. Not significantly, approximately fall by -20% and increase in price by about + 15%. Those. in the amount we will stay at the same mark at 6500
Activity: 126
Simply You can reserve for signature bounty in thread itself. And then that will started immediately
As a rule, the Signature Company among all the bounty companies is the most generous and allows you to earn some amount of tokens. Companies in social networks give the opportunity to get a much smaller number of tokens.
I understand you are saying that it is much more profitable to carry a signature for a bounty participant than, for example, to participate in Twitter? What is the basis of such data?
You're right! Firstly, there are always more tokens for a signature company bounty than for social networks on bounty. And the second of the second participants in the company are signatures from dozens or even hundreds of times less than they participate in social networks.
I understand you are saying that it is much more profitable to carry a signature for a bounty participant than, for example, to participate in Twitter? What is the basis of such data?
Activity: 182
I want to take part in the signature bounty.
I sat down with a telegram and a discount, but I did not see the banner and the inscription that I have to wear for the time of the company. Also question to you, where is the registration form?

Perhaps team members forgot to include a link to the registration in the campaign bounty. let's together ask to publish this important link
we will wait for a link to the Bounty, because without Bounty, there will be no more accurate link, we are waiting for the command
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I am glad that there is a masternode for Windows, Mac, and for Linux as well. Not all developers think about Linux and this wrong approach. I personally use only this operating system.

It seems to me that, on the contrary, most of the projects with masters produce their wallets just under Linux. It is under Linux that most VPS servers are used.
copper member
Activity: 112

Activity: 238
 In the description of this project, I noticed eco-friendly as one of the features. As I understood, this coin will not be mined at all?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
copper member
Activity: 112
CRUX bounty of the campaign provides translations. I would like to reserve Russian translation, I can translate both the site itself and the discussion on the forum.

CRUX bounty of the campaign provides translations. I would like to reserve Russian translation, I can translate both the site itself and the discussion on the forum.
[/quote]

You can reserve for signature bounty in thread itself and then you can start it immediately
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
 I am glad that there is a masternode for Windows, Mac, and for Linux as well. Not all developers think about Linux and this wrong approach. I personally use only this operating system.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I understand that the project is a kind of payment network? On the one hand, this is already a hackneyed topic in the crypto market, but on the other hand there is not a single full-fledged product yet. therefore, we can say that the market is empty.
You were right to say that the market is empty. Today, no company has been able to sell its card product together with cryptocurrency.
I'm wondering how developers want to implement this product if others have not succeeded before???
You are right, now sales of tokens from crypto projects that are conducted by ICO today are very bad. But everyone is waiting for the trend change in the crypto market. And perhaps the market will really soon replace the bearish trend with a bullish one!
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
I understand that the project is a kind of payment network? On the one hand, this is already a hackneyed topic in the crypto market, but on the other hand there is not a single full-fledged product yet. therefore, we can say that the market is empty.
You were right to say that the market is empty. Today, no company has been able to sell its card product together with cryptocurrency.
I'm wondering how developers want to implement this product if others have not succeeded before???
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This ICO has great discounts for investors both in the initial stages of ICO and in crowdsale. I hope that CRUX will be able to be fully realized.

And the price for a masternode in 6500 US dollars is the price with discounts put to early investors? Or is some kind of discount possible?
As I understand it, now the price of the master of 2500, and perhaps once the price will rise to$ 6500 and maybe more. Depending on the demand for the coin? Am I reading you correctly?
I realized that you need 2500 tokens or coins for masternode. This is the equivalent in Fiat 6,500 American dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: