Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 45. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I have never worked with hybrid protocols before. How everything is arranged exactly in this project? zPOS protocol is somehow different from ordinary POS?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Do you mean that the concept of the project is similar here or the ideas of developers just coincide?
Most projects are to some extent similar to each other. If we take it at all, then we can safely say that all projects have taken something from Bitcoin, starting from the source code and ending with ideas! )))
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Do you mean that the concept of the project is similar here or the ideas of developers just coincide?
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Question :
1. Another version from Shift Cards? All articles listed on the whitepaper, 100% imitating Shift card. Link : https://www.shiftpayments.com/
2. Where's your team info? I can't see them.

All detailed information can be seen through the following link :
Scam Accusations - Crux Coin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good evening. In your rules do not specify whether you can attend to users who have red trust? I would really like to take part in your bounty company.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency as Crux Coin, which is supported by three implemented projects, is worthy of close attention from investors! Just do not quite understand what features has the coin?
Activity: 392
The project has a number of features that allow it to stand out against other similar  ICO. Although in general it will be difficult to get to the top..
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
In the project description it is written that token will be used as voting currency while choosing altcoins. What does this actually mean? Maybe someone already figured it out.
Activity: 140

Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
not all project listed for money. If project good he can be listed for free
Free listing, never heard of! Can you give examples? Because probably only the coins from the top 20 are added for free
Activity: 224
I want to take part in the signature bounty.
I sat down with a telegram and a discount, but I did not see the banner and the inscription that I have to wear for the time of the company. Also question to you, where is the registration form?

Perhaps team members forgot to include a link to the registration in the campaign bounty. let's together ask to publish this important link
I am free now and can carry your signature. Waiting for the team comment on the registration form. And then I will begin to advertise your company. From myself I will say. I read your first post and realized that you really have something to show people. I hope that if I buy masternods, then the profit from them will be good. But for now, I want to wear sig.
On signature, especially with a good rank, you can earn good money. I think, that soon will say all details about bounty and can be will begin to work!
Yeah, but I'd like to buy a masternode if I had the chance. Because with this you can even stop going to work! I wonder how much it will cost?
I sat down with a telegram and a discount, but I did not see the banner and the inscription that I have to wear for the time of the company. Also question to you, where is the registration form?

Perhaps team members forgot to include a link to the registration in the campaign bounty. let's together ask to publish this important link
I am free now and can carry your signature. Waiting for the team comment on the registration form. And then I will begin to advertise your company. From myself I will say. I read your first post and realized that you really have something to show people. I hope that if I buy masternods, then the profit from them will be good. But for now, I want to wear sig.
On signature, especially with a good rank, you can earn good money. I think, that soon will say all details about bounty and can be will begin to work!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
not all project listed for money. If project good he can be listed for free
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
Crux Coin will be listed in 7 days from now
Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
which blockchain use crux coin? Or you made new blockcnain?
Activity: 224
We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!
very good news for community and investors. When you gonna be listed on another exchange?

This is a rather risky step for an ICO project. But probably they have foreseen and consciously go for it. the opportunity to sell and buy tokens during an ICO is a good opportunity for speculation.
I don't see that there's absolutely no risk. This will only increase the popularity of the project, and therefore attract more money and create perhaps even a little excitement.

Let's hope so) time will tell. In many ways, growth or decline depends on the general mood in the market. Now everyone is waiting for a split and the beginning of growth. Good luck to the project
I agree with you. Now most people are looking forward to the growth of the cryptocurrency and if there is an opportunity, they will definitely support it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 109

Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
very good news for community and investors. When you gonna be listed on another exchange?

This is a rather risky step for an ICO project. But probably they have foreseen and consciously go for it. the opportunity to sell and buy tokens during an ICO is a good opportunity for speculation.
I don't see that there's absolutely no risk. This will only increase the popularity of the project, and therefore attract more money and create perhaps even a little excitement.

Let's hope so) time will tell. In many ways, growth or decline depends on the general mood in the market. Now everyone is waiting for a split and the beginning of growth. Good luck to the project
Pages:
Jump to: