Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 100. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Isnt it funny how some people/devs/investors call crypt "Anon" , even "True Anon" (even the title of this thread says "Anonymity" ffs) where as others are now calling it just "hard2trace",  maybe thread title should be changed to "Mostly Anon" or "90% Anon" "Semi Anon" , cos at the moment the thread title mentions "P2P anonymity" and "Commander" , two features that are not even confirmed to exist yet, maybe we get a cool video soon showing us "proof" of anon and commander with special effects, I bet they paid lots of BTC for the video too! Cheesy

What someones getting paid WTF?Huh?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw

I never mentioned mindfox or his day job??

Im talking about the latest excuse that the FUD has delayed things yet again?? can you read?

Let me explain to your little brain... you're bitching about things getting delayed and I explained that it was because of Mindfox's busy schedule as he has a dayjob and can't work at crypt anon development full time. THAT EXPLAINS YOUR BITCHING ABOUT THINGS BEING DELAYED. It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat.

If you're gonna FUD at least try to remain logical on your replies... jesus christ.

So are you saying that the delay is not because of FUD but "but because Mindfox is still working on development " ?? Smiley I was referring to the update to the OP = "FUD attacks slow down our progress".. and you say lets keep this logical. im referring to the last statement made be the original starter of this 253 page thread and you say "It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat." WTF??

Go in IRC to stay up to date, I'm not here to be your news caster. Hard2trace feature is delayed because of Mindfox heavy work load, and commander wallet release is delayed because the rest of the dev team have been distracted from the Attious attacks. If you want crypt to succeed then stop spreading fud and distractions, but my guess is you're purposely trying to cause people to sell to fill your low buy orders before the big updates come.
Activity: 181
optical illusion
everyone complaining about timeframes has never worked on a software project before. ya'll need to learn patience or just stfu / gtfo.

also, it is highly likely all this FUD attack bs is intentional manipulation either to buy crypt low or to devalue crypt for competition reasons (other coins etc)

dog eat dog world out there.

full disclosure: I am in the top 20 crypt rich list, having moved most of my ltc into crypt months ago and did not dump on the pre-hype rise. (no regrets, crypt has so much more potential)

glhf
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Im talking about the latest excuse that the FUD has delayed things yet again?? can you read?

Let me explain to your little brain... you're bitching about things getting delayed and I explained that it was because of Mindfox's busy schedule as he has a dayjob and can't work at crypt anon development full time. THAT EXPLAINS YOUR BITCHING ABOUT THINGS BEING DELAYED. It's not just because of FUD but because Mindfox is still working on development which he mentions only in IRC chat.

If you're gonna FUD at least try to remain logical on your replies... jesus christ.

MORNING BOYS!!

lets keep the conversation civil PLEASE,

In absence of Mod today I am looking after this thread ,

I was pleasantly surprised to see the wallet team have put the link back up( hard work much appreciated boys & Girls.
It seams we have had a few issues of FUD which has caused MASSIVE DELAYS because of it (naughty naughty) trying to rationalise is futile. (Or is it ressitance is futile) doesnt matter.

We are now back on track with our ANON we will implement once Keycoin is finished with it.

So at this time please be patient.

***Giveaway time***** Yay!!

Answer the below question and win yourself 5 CRYPTCOINS yes you heard Right 5 CRYPTCOINS

who is going to be more pissed off in a months time Keycoin, Glyphcoin, Cryptcoin fanboys?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Almost done, Just a few days more by the weekend...
Next week...
Need another week or two...
In next week or two...
Almost done..no time frame...

"Two Weeks--Two Weeks"
Sounds like the movie the "Money Pit".
 Wink

We all know how that ended right.
They Have to come through IMO...
IF the Dev's don't come through it's going to be such a huge hit to all their reputations.

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Announcement: In light of the recent events that took place, there were accusations that the team behind Cryptcoin has abandoned the community. These accusations are completely false and have no base to them. The Cryptcoin team has been working very hard to get new and innovative features implemented but FUD attacks slow down our progress but it will not stop us from implementing our innovative tech. Thanks for your patience and support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks.[/center]
Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling.
I think they must be joking, its probably attious using the relase account again, must be a joke, cos how can FUD delay a coding project by months..
Mindfox have said countless of times in IRC that he has a dayjob so he can't work full time on crypt development, although he is giving hints he is very close to the finished project. If you're not going to invest in crypt coin then stop posting in this thread and hurting all the investors of crypt, unless the sole purpose of you spreading FUD is to get your low buy orders filled which most likely is your true intentions.
Are you blind or just dumb? Im not talking about MindFox, Im talking about whoever is in charge of the ccryptcoin bct account. Read my post carefully and answer those questions honestly. This is a fucking joke already. FYI im invested in Crypt, so I can say whatever I want if I feel it necessary. And my concerns are legitimate concerns...here it is again incase you missed it
"Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling. "

Brosephius, read my post again. I was referring to DeViL303 saying "how can FUD delay a coding project by months.." that's why I talked about Mindfox's schedule.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
According to IRC news, the team is preparing the video too.

Maybe wins a Oscar  Grin

I bet its PG!!

Pump Game!

Maybe PG-13 if you include the pictures of Attiouses gf/sister/cousin/hooker half naked, that they post shamelessly a few days ago.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
According to IRC news, the team is preparing the video too.

Maybe wins a Oscar  Grin

LMAO...this thread has me laughing more then I was while watching Eddie Murphy in raw
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
According to IRC news, the team is preparing the video too  Tongue

Maybe wins a Oscar   Cool

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Announcement: In light of the recent events that took place, there were accusations that the team behind Cryptcoin has abandoned the community. These accusations are completely false and have no base to them. The Cryptcoin team has been working very hard to get new and innovative features implemented but FUD attacks slow down our progress but it will not stop us from implementing our innovative tech. Thanks for your patience and support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks.

IN YOUR FACE FUDDERS AND PANIC SELLERS Smiley

Good to hear from you here, not @ irc. It will stabilize the situation now.

A 3 line "announcement" that says nothing except the FUD is slowing down progress, "will stabilize the situation"??  Good luck with that logic!  

Quote from: Megalodon
Mindfox have said countless of times in IRC that he has a dayjob so he can't work full time on crypt development, although he is giving hints he is very close to the finished project. If you're not going to invest in crypt coin then stop posting in this thread and hurting all the investors of crypt, unless the sole purpose of you spreading FUD is to get your low buy orders filled which most likely is your true intentions.

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Announcement: In light of the recent events that took place, there were accusations that the team behind Cryptcoin has abandoned the community. These accusations are completely false and have no base to them. The Cryptcoin team has been working very hard to get new and innovative features implemented but FUD attacks slow down our progress but it will not stop us from implementing our innovative tech. Thanks for your patience and support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks.[/center]

Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling.

I think they must be joking, its probably attious using the relase account again, must be a joke, cos how can FUD delay a coding project by months..

Are you blind or just dumb? Im not talking about MindFox, Im talking about whoever is in charge of the ccryptcoin bct account. Read my post carefully and answer those questions honestly. This is a fucking joke already. FYI im invested in Crypt, so I can say whatever I want if I feel it necessary. And my concerns are legitimate concerns...here it is again incase you missed it
"Are you joking with this? If you were working hard this whole time, why did you stay quiet and let the price panic dump to what it is right now...or did you get those orders from chief Pr0metheus too? You guys didnt even log in for a month, and actually Attious was the first person to log in, which is still baffling. "

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Take their video and stick it up their ASS.  A video is useless!

MAKE THE PRICE RISE 10X or more!!!!!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

So the whale investors are deciding when the coin thread gets updated, and they "move slowly". That is a strange path for the technical development of a coin to be taking, delaying technical updates so that whales can "OK" the announcement. Im surprised cryptowest even admits that on IRC..

Why is that weird? If they're the one putting up the money, then it's natural they want to line everything up the way they want it before going ahead. Ever run a startup with VC money? I have. Largest company I co-founded took in about USD 30 million from VC's. You can bet your ass they insisted on having a finger in every major launch decision, but you know which investors are always the most troublesome?

Not the VC firms investing $10 mill each, but the guy who put in $10k. That's the guy that will be calling you to yell if you don't do things exactly how he thinks it should be done (the reason is for most "$10k guys", $10k matters; for most VC fund partners, a $10 mill investment will be one of a long list where they expect 90%+ to become worth 0, and it's not their own money)

I'd imagine any whales involved in this will be "$10k guys", not people investing other peoples money. So they will want to be heard.

lol, now they working on a "video", what a load of BS, how about actually working on the coin features that you guys announced months ago and not working on releasing 2 BS videos. what a joke. The time for promotional videos is long gone. Wink

As pointed out: mr_project - one of the team members - works at or runs a studio. So why not? If the commander and anon features are worthwhile, then getting the word out fast and wide will matter, and presumably it's cheap and not taking time away from the guys actually doin the coding.

"Why is that weird?"  = because moosanyc has already claimed this is his own personal project not linked to anyone else, but now everything is being delayed by "whales" " investor backing etc blah blahb blah" , so for whales to be holding back an announcement that would increase the price then you must be saying they WANT the price to fall more, or am I misunderstanding you?

So why not make a video? = because we have already seen demos and crap like that, yes release a video, a video of some actually working and released features, not more "wait and see" , if they really want to release something cool the best way to shut up the fudders would be to stop talking about stuff for months and actually release something..if they were months off releasing anything why announce it so long ago, a much better plan would have been for moosanyc to pay for something to be created that works , THEN announce it. then he would have some trust. but instead he talk and talks and uses different accounts, then keeps talking about whats coming, then shuts up completely, and now we hear that they might be releasing a video, months later after announcing anon, nice one, that's the way to gain some trust 250 pages later!!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Announcement: In light of the recent events that took place, there were accusations that the team behind Cryptcoin has abandoned the community. These accusations are completely false and have no base to them. The Cryptcoin team has been working very hard to get new and innovative features implemented but FUD attacks slow down our progress but it will not stop us from implementing our innovative tech. Thanks for your patience and support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks.

IN YOUR FACE FUDDERS AND PANIC SELLERS Smiley

Good to hear from you here, not @ irc. It will stabilize the situation now.

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Activity: 92
CRYPT Developer

New Update!!
7/23/2014

Pages:
Jump to: