Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 103. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Uran0s & Epimetheus: Take a few minutes and read a few pages back. The op page was taken down because it was hacked by a past group member. The coin is fine and moving forward. Mindfox has been debugging the anon wallet and is very close to release.

Nice buy orders are being put up. Crypt is getting primed to launch soon.

Is it not a bit crap for a supposedly "secure" coin to be getting its main release thread "hacked" months after a rogue member did exactly the same thing, do these guys know anything about security? also who is the original poster, is it one of moosanyc's accounts? I say moosanyc as he claimed to be the creator of this coin at one stage?    

Why don't they make a new announcement thread if they have lost ALL control of this one?
BINGO we have a winner.

KEYCOIN ANON is happening as we speak from the same guys that supposedly control this one which I is why i have been displaying a bit of Madness on there ANNS or am I ?? hmmm I'm getting the hang of it now except I am a bit nuts, I could say things like

Pr0m and PUMP CREW +
BRibes to BTC-e +
BTC-e is owned/managed by Huh??
bad shit is happening  HuhHuh

WOW GTFO WTF!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Uran0s & Epimetheus: Take a few minutes and read a few pages back. The op page was taken down because it was hacked by a past group member. The coin is fine and moving forward. Mindfox has been debugging the anon wallet and is very close to release.

@knightlife999 I have a question:
Why mindfox is not online here and don't say anything?! why always online in IRC, many ppl don't care about IRC
Hmmm some nice buys on MP now Roll Eyes
sent some coins brother enjoy
p.s wallet was a tad low soz

Peace
Bollos

hwo do people get a wallet if you have taken it offline
naughty naughty
Take a few minutes and read a few pages back. The op page was taken down because it was hacked by a past group member. The coin is fine and moving forward. Mindfox has been debugging the anon wallet and is very close to release.

that you Moosa, come on who are you MR Knightlife

good news on the Wise one MF, lets hope these guys make back some coin aye

Peace
BOLLOS
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

legendary
Activity: 1120
Hmmm some nice buys on MP now Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Hmmm where tech info disappeared guys ?

It's time (maybe)

Im f***ing excited now  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hmmm where tech info disappeared guys ?
legendary
So now we don't have any info on the coin at all b/c the OP has been removed. Only a logo. That's it Cheesy This is too funny man. What a scam this turns out to be. And the pump and dump group just moved on to keycoin as if nothing happened.
Sell sell sell Roll Eyes

Bro your screaming enthusiasm but I think the word is buy buy buy

Peace
Bollos
(I AM THE MEANEST MOD)

p.s In celebration of my promotion to CRYPTCOIN MOD I have the pleasure to give away FREE CRYPT yes you heard right FREE CRYPT coin . Please post crypt addy I will pay asap

Remember Hugs Before Drugs
Give me all you got: EkoQ3Cd9TdTA4gQ54dVJbZtfooEvj1YGNA

Cool

Bro bro lets not be greedy like certain others I wont name or shame

But I love the CRYPT ENERGY you are displaying there in there way
legendary
Sell sell sell Roll Eyes

Peace
Bollos
(I AM THE MEANEST MOD)

p.s In celebration of my promotion to CRYPTCOIN MOD I have the pleasure to give away FREE CRYPT yes you heard right FREE CRYPT coin . Please post crypt addy I will pay asap

Give me all you got: EkoQ3Cd9TdTA4gQ54dVJbZtfooEvj1YGNA

Cool
Sell sell sell Roll Eyes

Peace
Bollos
(I AM THE MEANEST MOD)

Donations are always appreciated 14dG115pGHKGJsTmtHxGmsJKEnQz1QWs7b
That isn't true. There was no hidden block in Crypt. That was a lie spread by Attious last month. The code has been checked and there is no hidden block.

Mindfox never left development and continues to this day. He posts on the cryptcoin irc channel. Feel free to chat with him on any given day. All of what you just posted was refuted over a month ago.

I am not on the dev team. I believe in this coin and I have crypt in my wallet. Mindfox is doing a great job on the forthcoming anon. It will be better than the other anon solutions available.

Why don't you post with your real BTCtalk ID? Why did you create an ID to spread FUD from over a month ago?

Why doesn't any of the people behind this coin post with their own ID, moosanyc claims to be the creator of this coin, and hasn't posted in weeks, why did he not post the OP from his own account? very suspicious that he wouldn't use his own account and created a completely new account just to release this coin.

Also: this thread is still getting shorter, why are so many people deleting their early support, even the OP is gone.

Bro in absence of Mod or Dev I nominate myself for MOD all in agreement say Aye ? AYE The ayes have it. It seams that Att still has control or is that pr0m or Moosa what ever he wants  to call him self so many names for this skitzo. I checked out IRC and friends/ asoom I think gave them all what for and guess what no nuts not that I expected any hehe. Any other queations id be happy to answer I am available 24/7
Peace brother
lots of joy to you
BOLLOS
That isn't true. There was no hidden block in Crypt. That was a lie spread by Attious last month. The code has been checked and there is no hidden block.

Mindfox never left development and continues to this day. He posts on the cryptcoin irc channel. Feel free to chat with him on any given day. All of what you just posted was refuted over a month ago.

I am not on the dev team. I believe in this coin and I have crypt in my wallet. Mindfox is doing a great job on the forthcoming anon. It will be better than the other anon solutions available.

Why don't you post with your real BTCtalk ID? Why did you create an ID to spread FUD from over a month ago?

Why doesn't any of the people behind this coin post with their own ID, moosanyc claims to be the creator of this coin, and hasn't posted in weeks, why did he not post the OP from his own account? very suspicious that he wouldn't use his own account and created a completely new account just to release this coin.

Bro cause times changed who needs to mine or trade all you have too do is find a fool free btc
What's the ETA on the p2p anonymity

The only thing anonymous with this coin is the Devs. MindFox is hard at work though and we know he has a Mind like a Fox!

Things to think about checklist:
The Devs don't hold any coin since there was no Pre-Mine or IPO... Check
Since the Devs didn't hold any coin there was no way they could possibly dump it... Check
The only Dev working on Crypt is MindFox who won't take money to develop... Check
MindFox can not be paid in Crypt since the Devs don't hold any since they didn't Premine/IPO... Check
MindFox will not even make any money on Crypt since he doesn't hold any... Check
MindFox's solution will be a miracle or it may shed light on the possibility that the Devs did Insta-mine the coin and dump to pay MindFox after the anon function is created but only to pump n dump again.

I think if you look at the hash rate it at 23,000 mh double from yesterday you are blowing  smoke out your arse pr0m fanboy.  Pr0m has been mining the hell out of it for a long time so no need for instamine but then you knew that fanboy. Hes gonna create a bit of hype again and drop the hammer on the foolish bag holders. I dumped already and made some coin back on a real coin BTCD with guess what a real Dev so no need to fud fag nut homo bitch go blow ur girl friend pr0m.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

The only thing anonymous with this coin is the Devs. MindFox is hard at work though and we know he has a Mind like a Fox!

Things to think about checklist:
The Devs don't hold any coin since there was no Pre-Mine or IPO... Check
Since the Devs didn't hold any coin there was no way they could possibly dump it... Check
The only Dev working on Crypt is MindFox who won't take money to develop... Check
MindFox can not be paid in Crypt since the Devs don't hold any since they didn't Premine/IPO... Check
MindFox will not even make any money on Crypt since he doesn't hold any... Check
MindFox's solution will be a miracle or it may shed light on the possibility that the Devs did Insta-mine the coin and dump to pay MindFox after the anon function is created but only to pump n dump again.
legendary
Activity: 994
That is what Mindfox said on irc. What do you want to hear?
Just login to BCT account, write here some news with bold fonts under "Update" word and clear the situation, then price will go up
legendary
Activity: 938
Jump to: