Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 106. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
bittrex.. mintpal..
it's in the teens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Crypt is like free on the exchanges

lol what exchanges are you looking at? We are higher, not by much but still has impact today than we were before the FUD lol. Send me a link to the exchange with free crypt ill be glad to take it off their hands.  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
  CryptCoin now trading on CoinCubess.
  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/CRYPT_BTC
Lost in the discussion anyways but......
*SCAM ALERT!* FAKE EXCHANGE " COINCUBESS" [**SCAM ALERT**]
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-fake-exchange-coincubess-scam-alert-702513
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypt is like free on the exchanges
Activity: 285
I have 100% proof that pr0m is a liar in my BTCe inbox, as I don't use BTCe anymore or hold any funds there, I would be willing to share my log in details with someone trusted on here who can log in to my account and verify that the PMs from pr0m are indeed real, that way people can stop wondering if he really is full of BS when he claims ive invented the content, only problem is that I cant think of anyone trusted enough to be worth doing it.. its not like the mods from BTCe could be trusted to verify anything, they are all involved and would just back pr0m up with more lies if need be..

Give it to me. I've done nothing but hype and defend crypt from FUD itt but I also got a lot of coins invested so would be really pissed if I been had. Either way, I'm not out to defend Prom and and I'm obviously not a fudder so if I confirm what you say to be true, then it probably is.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
I have 100% proof that pr0m is a liar in my BTCe inbox, as I don't use BTCe anymore or hold any funds there, I would be willing to share my log in details with someone trusted on here who can log in to my account and verify that the PMs from pr0m are indeed real, that way people can stop wondering if he really is full of BS when he claims ive invented the content, only problem is that I cant think of anyone trusted enough to be worth doing it.. its not like the mods from BTCe could be trusted to verify anything, they are all involved and would just back pr0m up with more lies if need be..
bro no takers says a lot, Ninja lauches on exchanges, this thing is a bigger rort than a scam coin, I thought BTC guys would be behind it somehow  i have no creditability here , you would be best to just post it either way im fucked, id rather have his personal details to be honest
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
The price has been holding steady since yesterday and barely made a move during last night's FUD storm. Very impressive. Large buy orders appeared and the coin's price is once again being propped up. Mindfox posted on irc today and assured everyone that he is working very hard to complete the project. Apparently, he is security testing the anon wallet and will be done very soon. Some new PR will be coming as well. Considering what has been happening recently, it's looking very good for Crypt.

The forthcoming anon features of this coin are fantastic, which will drive demand through the roof. When it's released, everyone who held will be vindicated.   
If mindfox tell us something like some news about project progress, it will be good for community and price movement
What have the devs done in over 45 days ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7516737

nothing to show for the anon feature currently in development, it is developed in private (for various reasons). yes mindfox is a freelancer, does that affect the end result somehow? who is to say that he wouldn't take on more freelance work on crypt in the future?

like was stated above, commander features on hold until crypt market picks up. if mindfox was paid in crypt the same may have happened to his project as well... so it's good he's on contract imo
i have substantial bags of Glyph and Crypt with a splattering of Keycoin (call me a glutton for punishment) thrown in there, the question I want answered is who is Mindfox's employer pr0m? 

is it possible to manage the coin by the community like Korecoin did when there dev did the runner?
how much will it cost to pay for the commander to be completed?
could we hire somene to be main Dev

This coin still belongs to someone. Just because this person who claimed to be Attious said that there are no devs, doesn't mean it's true. There are multiple people still attached to this coin (devs and investors). I think it's best to wait for MF's anon solution, then consider funding the completion of Commander.

who is the Owner ?? you sound like Pr0m now he is saying the exact thing you are. are u in the pump team too ?

We all hold coin doesnt that make us investors you seem to know alot but say nothing

You seem to be new here. I don't work for crypt and am not a member of their trading group. Read my past posts to learn more about me. I have been trying to help the community by passing on any info I come across. Just because we hold coins doesn't mean we have a say in what the coin owners can do with their coin. That would be like telling the federal reserve that you want them to change the face of the dollar just because you happen to have a few in your wallet.

We can suggest things and offer to help them with funding, promotion, etc. That would be helpful. Many other coins get that kind of community participation and it makes for a better coin.

OK Apologies brother just heated today, 3rd coin in a row wrecked by bullshit to do with pr0m 1 i knew and 2 just found out, its noot the pump an Dump thing that gets me "alls fair in love and war"  i been hating on the US regulation thing happening soon but now I cant wait ACCOUNTABILITY, plus we will know who is behind it none of this bullshit fakeness with real money, cant believe ive been scammed by a bunch of punch ass kids for 20 BTC!! but every dog has his day
legendary
Activity: 1120
The price has been holding steady since yesterday and barely made a move during last night's FUD storm. Very impressive. Large buy orders appeared and the coin's price is once again being propped up. Mindfox posted on irc today and assured everyone that he is working very hard to complete the project. Apparently, he is security testing the anon wallet and will be done very soon. Some new PR will be coming as well. Considering what has been happening recently, it's looking very good for Crypt.

The forthcoming anon features of this coin are fantastic, which will drive demand through the roof. When it's released, everyone who held will be vindicated.   
Mindfox said that he could not tell us how long it would take for him to finish his work BUT he did say that it wouldn't take a month for sure. He was being careful with any estimation because he did not want to promise a date and then failing to meet the expectations. So yes, things are looking good but it might take another week, two weeks or maybe just a few days. We don't know.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

nothing to show for the anon feature currently in development, it is developed in private (for various reasons). yes mindfox is a freelancer, does that affect the end result somehow? who is to say that he wouldn't take on more freelance work on crypt in the future?

like was stated above, commander features on hold until crypt market picks up. if mindfox was paid in crypt the same may have happened to his project as well... so it's good he's on contract imo
i have substantial bags of Glyph and Crypt with a splattering of Keycoin (call me a glutton for punishment) thrown in there, the question I want answered is who is Mindfox's employer pr0m? 

is it possible to manage the coin by the community like Korecoin did when there dev did the runner?

This coin still belongs to someone. Just because this person who claimed to be Attious said that there are no devs, doesn't mean it's true. There are multiple people still attached to this coin (devs and investors). I think it's best to wait for MF's anon solution, then consider funding the completion of Commander.

who is the Owner ?? you sound like Pr0m now he is saying the exact thing you are. are u in the pump team too ?

We all hold coin doesnt that make us investors you seem to know alot but say nothing

You seem to be new here. I don't work for crypt and am not a member of their trading group. Read my past posts to learn more about me. I have been trying to help the community by passing on any info I come across. Just because we hold coins doesn't mean we have a say in what the coin owners can do with their coin. That would be like telling the federal reserve that you want them to change the face of the dollar just because you happen to have a few in your wallet.

We can suggest things and offer to help them with funding, promotion, etc. That would be helpful. Many other coins get that kind of community participation and it makes for a better coin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Face it guys and gals we have all been F'd in the A Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120
KILL BILL list Cheesy Need a Hattori Hanzo now.
TO DA MOOOOOOOON!

Can't wait to see this atrocious shitcoin reach 8-12k so i can laugh at your lack of common sense, you stupid pigs, again. Then I will revisit at 4k, then 1k, then 500 satoshi. I will be here to see it delisted from all the major exchanges and reach 0 satoshi. Your only hope, old fart Mindfox will release Commander... again... and then he will disappear, just like the cock sucking scamming devs that did it weeks ago.

KASTANG!

i do like your post makes me feel all warm inside haha
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You expect someone to pump a coin ,which is POW yet ?  Rly ? Grin

Activity: 181
optical illusion
Pump and Dump team behind this coin should be exposed.

ohai new user. welcome to the thread. have any more insights? ;-)
Jump to: