Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 105. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
soory...just my bad english... Smiley I mean you saying the truth!I was there too..
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
That is what Mindfox said on irc. What do you want to hear?
legendary
Activity: 1029
knightlife999 jus say..what is true..
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
knightlife999 is still cheerleading and trying to keep us in line saying "hang on, hang on, the wallet is coming, the wallet is coming".  And it pisses me off more every day I have to wait for my PROFIT!!!!!

I DEMAND that Mindfox get on here and explain himself!!!  It takes 5 minutes to write a post so don't even try to tell me he is too busy!!!
+1 Totally agree with you, if mindfox really working on CRYPT, tell us some news about project progress, it will be good for CRYPT community and price
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/urg.gif

Wow, you guys are precious.
legendary
Activity: 994
knightlife999 is still cheerleading and trying to keep us in line saying "hang on, hang on, the wallet is coming, the wallet is coming".  And it pisses me off more every day I have to wait for my PROFIT!!!!!

I DEMAND that Mindfox get on here and explain himself!!!  It takes 5 minutes to write a post so don't even try to tell me he is too busy!!!
+1 Totally agree with you, if mindfox really working on CRYPT, tell us some news about project progress, it will be good for CRYPT community and price
Timk: it's not the devs responsibility to make you profit. If this process is to painful for you, sell. I know this coin is going places. If you doubt that, sell.
Why tech info has been removed from the OP?

This.

Name:    ccryptcoin
Last Active:    Today at 04:27:22

He is the only one who is responsible to update the OP, and now he's leaving and this coin has no devs, what could be the worst than this ?

This coin still has it's devs. Check the irc channel.

Mindfox confirmed (on irc) that he has been debugging the wallet. He has worked out 4 of the 5 bugs. It is nearly ready. In addition some very good PR material will be presented in the coming days. Hold tight guys. This is about to get good.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

I DEMAND that Mindfox get on here and explain himself!!!  It takes 5 minutes to write a post so don't even try to tell me he is too busy!!!
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

This.

He is the only one who is responsible to update the OP, and now he's leaving and this coin has no devs, what could be the worst than this ?

this whole thing yesterday is looking staged now. so Att runs cryptcoin this is a joke of the century and we are all the fools.

ATT and prom are still together and still are still manipulating .

I sold my crypt so im out fuk this bullshit. I will pay 5 BTC for pr0ms private details though if anyone is keen. I have spoken to a few people and when I get his details he will pay guarantee
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

This.

legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Will ask again :  who is so stupid to pump a coin during POW ? Smiley  All miners will go on it , and guess what will happen   Grin

Some coins are POW for a long time, what you are saying has little merit. Features, hype, releases and active developers create pumps regarless. And for your information this coin pumped from 15k to 270k already.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Will ask again :  who is so stupid to pump a coin during POW ? Smiley  All miners will go on it , and guess what will happen   Grin
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
STFU epi - you're an 8 post count noob.  What do you know about anything?

But I do agreee with what KenChanYu said - the pump and dump tricks are starting to work less and less, people aren't being BS'd as easily as they used to be.  More skepticism.

I don't know the particulars of this anonymous / secure wallet that mindfox is supposedly developing, and I really don't care.  Once I sell my CRYPT coins at a profit, I will never trade them or use them or even consider them again.

I just wish I would have sold when they hit 275k, I was at my PC that morning watching it hit 275k and thought of selling but then I thought "nah, it'll go higher if I sell".

Dammit.

Well you didn't sell and now your in it like the rest.  He's not going to lie and make it worse, just so a self declared dumper can make money and run.  You might try a different angle than anger, try sweet talking MF.  Maybe then he'll lie for you. 
Your best chance is not to fud the coin but give it some positivity.  The better everyone feels about the coin the sooner you will be able to dump on them.  Didn't pr0m teach you anything? Wink
STFU epi - you're an 8 post count noob.  What do you know about anything?

But I do agreee with what KenChanYu said - the pump and dump tricks are starting to work less and less, people aren't being BS'd as easily as they used to be.  More skepticism.

I don't know the particulars of this anonymous / secure wallet that mindfox is supposedly developing, and I really don't care.  Once I sell my CRYPT coins at a profit, I will never trade them or use them or even consider them again.

I just wish I would have sold when they hit 275k, I was at my PC that morning watching it hit 275k and thought of selling but then I thought "nah, it'll go higher if I sell".

Dammit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Just wait another month and you'll probably profit good from this coin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Being in the teens isn't good.  You are saying the same thing about holding in the teens now that we were saying about holding in the 30's two weeks ago!

Mindfox - quit screwing around and finish the damn wallet!  There's no way it should take this damn long!  Announce that the wallet is finished, even if it isn't, so the price spikes and I get my PROFIT!!!!!  DAMMIT!!!!!

Stop whining. Did you pay him to carry out the development? No. He does not owe you anything. And a premature delivery might give a short boost, but this coin has had enough bullshit - I'd take a longer wait for a better result any day.

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Face it guys and gals we have all been F'd in the A Smiley

Same has happened to CINNI, the PnD dev cartel is moving faster through alt coins now then ever before... After speaking to one of the main members who run PnD groups and Hash Farms, they said they are even losing money now on there own PnD coins as the rest of the honest community is starting to wise up now.

There was a lot of suckers before but these suckers have wised up and not falling for coins with high volume out the blocks and "innovation"

The Era of Mintpal is also slowly coming to a end and you can see the effect it's having on prices of coins that have no future.

This is not all badnews as coins like Guldencoin - NLG and others trying to make it into mainstream will start gaining traction with true investors and the market will be consolidated as it matures.

The Era of shit/scam coins is already starting to drop off as the crypto base has been diluted to the point that even these backers are losing time and money.
Being in the teens isn't good.  You are saying the same thing about holding in the teens now that we were saying about holding in the 30's two weeks ago!

Mindfox - quit screwing around and finish the damn wallet!  There's no way it should take this damn long!  Announce that the wallet is finished, even if it isn't, so the price spikes and I get my PROFIT!!!!!  DAMMIT!!!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Um we were in the teens before this.... If this was bad wouldn't we be in the single digits after last night and not around the same price as before this mess???
Jump to: