Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 108. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
This ship is moving! We should see ANON on crypt with Mindfox developments. He is still on board and close to done. Also the video on crypt features should give us a nice price increase. After all the developments are released this will go down as the strongest #HODL in crypto alts to date...... Mark my words.

Yeah! We all want to drink RUM and pay with CRYPT somewere in a caribbean island!

Good thinks happen after a storm!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This ship is moving! We should see ANON on crypt with Mindfox developments. He is still on board and close to done. Also the video on crypt features should give us a nice price increase. After all the developments are released this will go down as the strongest #HODL in crypto alts to date...... Mark my words.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
KeyCoin was always a distraction.  I had some idiot try to tell me to invest in KeyCoin yesterday, and its price has gone nowhere but DOWN since its first day open.

CRYPT will go up.  CRYPT MUST go up.

I want the personal contact info for all the developers, including addresses, because they are going to refund my investment of BTC in CRYPTcoin if I don't make my money back on this turd of a coin.  They owe me 0.8 BTC now.

PM it to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
It's been a long journey...but #HODL!
Good things are about to happen!

#CRYPT has the #BESTNAME of all #ALTCOINS

#FTW
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Mindfox is still working on Crypt. He is going to finish this project. I'm not sure what is going on with Attious, but I'll find out what I can asap and post it here.

1. How come that Attious is back with all the credentials of BCT and IRC ops ?

2. MindFox said he is loyal to his contractor, AKA NOT the crypt community

3. Last legit dev post is 1 month old

4. Come on people wake up.

my thoughts exactly
who is the contractor?
this still stinks of a P&D again

Bitcoin stinks of a P&D again... and yet we are all holding bitcoins... hmmm... u don't like pump and dumps? Because smart traders do, with high volatility comes high profit opportunities.

bro I didnt say I dont like them or understand them I was just stating the obvious do even hold any bitcorns or are you just a fake wannabe
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
Mindfox is still working on Crypt. He is going to finish this project. I'm not sure what is going on with Attious, but I'll find out what I can asap and post it here.

my thoughts exactly
who is the contractor?

Bitcoin stinks of a P&D again... and yet we are all holding bitcoins... hmmm... u don't like pump and dumps? Because smart traders do, with high volatility comes high profit opportunities.

my thoughts exactly
who is the contractor?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......

Our Mindfox who art in Greece, hollowed be thy code, thy crypt pump come, thy will be done, on ann thread as it is on IRC. Give us this day our daily update, and forgive us for our fudding, as we forgive those who have fudded against us. And lead us not into panic selling, but deliver us to btc-e. LOLOLOL
Activity: 324

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Last legit post from dev is 1 month old. Now we are back with this attious's shit... This coin is so dead..

With the reputation CRYPT has now. Do you guys really believe they are going to launch the ANON on this coin ?

If I were them I'd just start a new one from scratch with better PR than this one ever will have.

MindFOX is active on the IRC right now and is has said that he is still working for crypt and the anon. He also says he was contracted by someone else, so his loyalty is with that person, and does not believe either side to the story, only that he has a job to do. And btw, that new coin was KeyCoin, which is probably dead now since its been unveiled.
Activity: 324

Last legit post from dev is 1 month old. Now we are back with this attious's shit... This coin is so dead..

With the reputation CRYPT has now. Do you guys really believe they are going to launch the ANON on this coin ?

If I were them I'd just start a new one from scratch with better PR than this one ever will have.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
You guess just keep getting scammed that not mf in irc and MrKK has been attious for ever why do you think they have all those huge buy order in on mp?
ccryptcoin - if you are really one of the developers, quit screwing around here and release some news to get this coin to bump its price 10X or more!  It doesn't have to be TRUE news, it just needs to blast the price up so I can profit out of this crap coin!
I say name and shame all dev.backers involved personal details everything  and see how they like it
legendary
Activity: 994
Is there any chance to takeover again?
legendary
Activity: 994
Still there is buy orders on mintpal, ppl panic selling...
Jump to: