Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 120. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Meanwhile , CRYPT has started its dance to da moon  Shocked
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
New milestone!  I have mined enough coins to reach ONE THOUSAND CRYPT COINS!!!    Say it with me, people.  ONE...THOUSAND...coins!

Let's see, I spent $515 worth of BTC to buy 600 coins, and now I have mined my way to 1000, so what's my satoshi-per-coin cost now?  It was 135K when I bought in, averaged across the 600 I had, so what's that now, about 80K or 90K satoshis per for 1000 coins?  One of you mathmeticians figure it out.

Now that I have reached the awesome goal of ONE THOUSAND COINS, the developers and whoever else is working on it must now release their wallet and stuff and propel this coin to over $100 USD per, so I can make a huge profit off of it.  The ultimate goal! Grin

I continue to mine.

You sir seem to not give a fuck about anyone/anything...Good for you hahaha Grin
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
New milestone!  I have mined enough coins to reach ONE THOUSAND CRYPT COINS!!!    Say it with me, people.  ONE...THOUSAND...coins!

Let's see, I spent $515 worth of BTC to buy 600 coins, and now I have mined my way to 1000, so what's my satoshi-per-coin cost now?  It was 135K when I bought in, averaged across the 600 I had, so what's that now, about 80K or 90K satoshis per for 1000 coins?  One of you mathmeticians figure it out.

Now that I have reached the awesome goal of ONE THOUSAND COINS, the developers and whoever else is working on it must now release their wallet and stuff and propel this coin to over $100 USD per, so I can make a huge profit off of it.  The ultimate goal! Grin

I continue to mine.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If you dont believe in crypt and think its all a scam they why do you care about coming here telling everyone.... lol. Crypt is not dead its not dieing and when the features are released it will show that a sleeping giant is being awoken.

They come here because they have a need to feel superior, and after a big drop is a "perfect" opportunity for telling everyone else how stupid they are for buying.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you dont believe in crypt and think its all a scam they why do you care about coming here telling everyone.... lol. Crypt is not dead its not dieing and when the features are released it will show that a sleeping giant is being awoken.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Devs are working out details for the release. Be patient. The wallet is coming.

I have to ask, How do you know and do not say im on irc because I log on to irc under vbw and I have only seen MF talk no one else bunch of scamming bitches.

Please try to use punctuation. It is a little hard to understand what you are saying...

I know because I've been talking with them and I am aware of what is going on.

Mindfox is on irc. He talks with everyone on a daily basis. I login to irc every couple of days. I was on irc about 6 hours ago talking with everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
People...
Head into the IRC channel and have a chat ...

It isn't difficult and you may find out exactly what you are looking for...  BCTalk is a great forum, but a lot of devs prefer to use IRC as their communication medium of choice due to the nature of IRC.

Information will be released here, but in all likelihood after the news has broken in IRC.

Remember that patience is a virtue and I am confident it will be worth the wait!

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1045
I bought 1200 crypt coins for long time term.

Kind regards  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

I have to ask, How do you know and do not say im on irc because I log on to irc under vbw and I have only seen MF talk no one else bunch of scamming bitches.

Because i think that they are waiting for Mindfox. You really want a new update without the anon function?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Guys, I'm mining on p2pool, and it hasn't gotten a block for a few days now, because miners have left and the pool is getting a lower percentage of the network hash.  Can I ask that everyone point one or two of their rigs at the CRY p2pool network?  This aids the decentralization of the network.  A list is here:

http://cry.x11pools.com:8082/

Note that because of the fast block time of p2pool, you should connect to a pool geographically close to you.
We need a some words from dev for a bit recovery, this situation is very worrying

No it is not!

He goes to IRC everyday. I never saw u there  Shocked

#FREENODE #CRYPTCOIN
The fact is that nobody cares about the IRC. Only believers & old holders goes there atm. I don't know why there is no discussion with dev/devs about current development in this thread, maybe someone wants it to be so quiet...

Irc is the communication of choice for anyone tech savvy on the internet. It's immediate and convenient. Posting on a thread and waiting for comments from the peanut gallery is slow and inefficient. Crypto is at the forefront of tech. If you want to be a part of the crowd "in the know" login to irc and chat. I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to use irc. Either you are lazy or you just don't know what you're doing.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Keeping it low till they know...
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
We need a some words from dev for a bit recovery, this situation is very worrying

No it is not!

He goes to IRC everyday. I never saw u there  Shocked

#FREENODE #CRYPTCOIN
The fact is that nobody cares about the IRC. Only believers & old holders goes there atm. I don't know why there is no discussion with dev/devs about current development in this thread, maybe someone wants it to be so quiet...
legendary
Activity: 994

No it is not!

He goes to IRC everyday. I never saw u there  Shocked

#FREENODE #CRYPTCOIN
I know, but some words on bitcointalk effectiveness more than IRC
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

No it is not!

He goes to IRC everyday. I never saw u there  Shocked

#FREENODE #CRYPTCOIN
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1223
MoosaNYC profit 100 BTC. He is on vacation.
Jump to: