Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 119. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That's great your moving on, so we shouldn't hear from you anymore on this thread.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
says a bunch of bag holders

say's IRC users...

Yeah bag holders on irc are just like bag holders on this thread. No devs or team members I just sold my 2k this morning iv been waiting and holding since .0014 sold for a huge profi.... err loss but my loss will be less than yours.

I doubt that... im guessing you dont deal in stocks either? you probably panic sold in 09' lol.

People panic sold 3 weeks ago im moving on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

say's IRC users...

Yeah bag holders on irc are just like bag holders on this thread. No devs or team members I just sold my 2k this morning iv been waiting and holding since .0014 sold for a huge profi.... err loss but my loss will be less than yours.

I doubt that... im guessing you dont deal in stocks either? you probably panic sold in 09' lol.

say's IRC users...

Activity: 210
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Activity: 285
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Awesome thanks for the update!  Grin

Yeah! No problem Googs! Soon we all be fucking rich! The crypt elite!
Awesome thanks for the update!  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Big pump on Cryptsy this morning..
We have a great community going on here which is important and you can see the fudder moving away as supporters keep knocking them down. Keep up the good work guys!
Activity: 10
Irc is the communication of choice for anyone tech savvy on the internet. It's immediate and convenient. Posting on a thread and waiting for comments from the peanut gallery is slow and inefficient. Crypto is at the forefront of tech. If you want to be a part of the crowd "in the know" login to irc and chat. I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to use irc. Either you are lazy or you just don't know what you're doing.
[/quote]

+1
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
litebtc:  You are very perceptive, sir.   Smiley
Activity: 42
I'd just like to say I appreciate your presence here, and on IRC Knightlife. I read through some of your past posts. You are very helpful to others and professional. Glad you're here. And I'm all buckled in, and ready for take off)

Knightlife, you are awesome, keep up the good work !!

CRYPTCOIN to the MOON !
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I'd just like to say I appreciate your presence here, and on IRC Knightlife. I read through some of your past posts. You are very helpful to others and professional. Glad you're here. And I'm all buckled in, and ready for take off)

Thank you for your kind words. I want everyone to profit from these ventures and enjoy success. I think it's important to help each other and work toward a common goal. We all got into cryptos for different reasons. Some for the belief that we can decentralize monetary control and give everyone a little more freedom with their money. Others strictly for investment and lightening fast capital growth. Either way, we need to work together to help the world see that crypto-currencies have a real value and are the next step in the evolution of money. That requires professionalism, civility, and logical discourse. I am happy to be a part of this community and I know we will all be successful as these coins appreciate in value.

Crypt is one of the true quality coins with promise and utility. It is going places and we will be on board for the ride! 
Activity: 40
Jump to: