Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 122. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I want to reassure you guys: I've personally spoken to many whales and they are all holding Crypt. Anyone who says the whales have left is misinformed or lying.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Anyone know who the devs are I do not see it on the website ? I am all in on another crypto put wanted to spread the portfolio a bit.  Cool

The dev team are on irc all day. Log in and chat with them.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
Mindfox is currently working on anonymous features for the coin, you can chat with him in #cryptcoin on freenode IRC. The other dev(s) working on the wallet features (cryptcoin commander), I can't remember... maybe ask on IRC?

*nom nom nom*
legendary
Activity: 806
Anyone know who the devs are I do not see it on the website ? I am all in on another crypto put wanted to spread the portfolio a bit.  Cool
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
I'm seeing the same thing... Maybe big news to come :-)

Yes , I believe something is coming, that's why it's starting to move up .. Exciting times are coming !!
I'm seeing the same thing... Maybe big news to come :-)
Activity: 42
Maybe mention how the price will soon be 500k sat :-) that should do it... Come on crypt

Crypt will be 500K , it's already starting to move up !
Maybe mention how the price will soon be 500k sat :-) that should do it... Come on crypt
Activity: 1
Cashed out their loss and moved to the next one.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
no posts for ages..so quiet here.....where are the fudders! im starting to miss them!
Activity: 28
STFU Bob, you are insignificant.

I bought 0.85 BTC worth of CRYPT a few weeks ago, a little over 600 coins worth.  I have mined another 300 CRYPT coins, currently holding 905 of them.

I have had a full week to send money to coinbase, buy BTC, and transfer it to CRYPT at the low low price of 30K.  I haven't done it because I don't want to tie up more actual cash in any coin.  I'll be kicking myself in the head when this thing blasts up in price, and counting the profit I lost by not buying more now, instead of counting the profit I gained from buying and mining.

Someone loan me 3 BTC to buy more CRYPT with, and I will pay you back from my profits.  Plus 10% interest! Shocked

Too bad coinbase doesn't take gold bars, I have a 1 ounce bar of gold that I'd love to transfer into CRYPT coins!

I'm insignificant? This coming from the one asking for a 3 btc loan to buy crypt and talking about his 900 crypt coins. LMAO.  Grin

atleast he is not in here constantly fuding, can sure tell you live in  montreal. Talking about how poor, stupid sheep like we all are well you seem to be the only one that cares tho right?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

I bought 0.85 BTC worth of CRYPT a few weeks ago, a little over 600 coins worth.  I have mined another 300 CRYPT coins, currently holding 905 of them.

I have had a full week to send money to coinbase, buy BTC, and transfer it to CRYPT at the low low price of 30K.  I haven't done it because I don't want to tie up more actual cash in any coin.  I'll be kicking myself in the head when this thing blasts up in price, and counting the profit I lost by not buying more now, instead of counting the profit I gained from buying and mining.

Someone loan me 3 BTC to buy more CRYPT with, and I will pay you back from my profits.  Plus 10% interest! Shocked

Too bad coinbase doesn't take gold bars, I have a 1 ounce bar of gold that I'd love to transfer into CRYPT coins!

I'm insignificant? This coming from the one asking for a 3 btc loan to buy crypt and talking about his 900 crypt coins. LMAO.  Grin

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Cant you just everyone put him on ignore list?
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Re: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA
Today at 07:21:24 PM
Reply with quote  #7128
I want some 24K gold physical cloak coins. Who wants to make them??

CLOAK 2TheMoon!

Bobsurplus stay in your cloak forum. Your doing pretty good over there....
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
@Bobsurplus, I won't even bother anymore to quote your responses  Cheesy ... you are definitely here to troll/spread fud/obtain classified info in order to take that to your lousy PnD team to create a cheap copy of CRYPT

Jump to: