Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 124. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
there is always 2 side of the trade, buyer and seller. so there will always be supporters and FUDers. If you are new to crypto market then this is the welcome advice for you. Cheesy

my motto - trust no one other than your self.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How are the crypt bagholders feeling today?

I sure feel good!  Cheesy

again no one fucking cares about your opinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
There's a strong feeling about this coin... so keep the support up!

The FUD will come, again and again... but Crypt will only get stronger.

It's amazing how much trash talk comes out when people start seeing something succeed!!

Good luck and hold on to your stash!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
How are the crypt bagholders feeling today?

I sure feel good!  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CLOAK is headed for .00000000001 BTC !

X13 ANON!

insert random stupid cross poster for another coins thread here?

Ignored!

He also did that in our thread, I would report and leave a negetive trust.

The best coins get the worst fudding, drk had it, xc had it, and now crypt is being attacked. Though drk devs took a cheap shot at fudding XC themselves, shows they got nothing else to offer for their coin while XC and Crypt have big plans in the near future  Cool

Apologies for the trash move by coindacious. It's not a representation of the Cloak community.

Cloak's been having fud all day from XC and DRK not only on the forum but also in our IRC. Trust me this is just 1 guy.

Best of luck your coin.
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw

X13 ANON!

Ignored!

The best coins get the worst fudding, drk had it, xc had it, and now crypt is being attacked. Though drk devs took a cheap shot at fudding XC themselves, shows they got nothing else to offer for their coin while XC and Crypt have big plans in the near future  Cool
Activity: 840

X13 ANON!

Ignored!

Activity: 374

X13 ANON!

Ignored!
Activity: 742
CLOAK is headed for .006 BTC !

X13 ANON!

What a shitty manner to advertise other coins in coins ANN?Making artificial hype like this looks idiotical. (BTW crypt had 5000 btc volume or even more, can't remember)
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
Hey CryptCoin developers, I have a question.  When Mindfox completes the new security stuff and wallet and whatever else he is working on, will CryptCoin get a hard fork in its blockchain?

I think the hard fork is important to pump the price up.  When DarkCoin had its hard fork, the prices launched.

CryptCoin needs to have a hard fork.  Even if it doesn't really need it.  It should hard fork from a sales and marketing perspective, to blast the price up and maximize my profit as much as possible.

And anyone who is holding CRYPT waiting for the surge -- if you have any less technically astute investor friends, get them all hyped up for the HARD FORK!  Have them buy a crap load of CRYPT on HARD FORK day, to further surge the price for the rest of us!

No need to fork the shit out of this coin, this coin is destined to beat drk (before the fagttious guy went rogue). If the team quits, Fagttious wins, do you think they want fagttious to win? Do you think they want to lose small or win big?
Activity: 285
Hey CryptCoin developers, I have a question.  When Mindfox completes the new security stuff and wallet and whatever else he is working on, will CryptCoin get a hard fork in its blockchain?

I think the hard fork is important to pump the price up.  When DarkCoin had its hard fork, the prices launched.

CryptCoin needs to have a hard fork.  Even if it doesn't really need it.  It should hard fork from a sales and marketing perspective, to blast the price up and maximize my profit as much as possible.

And anyone who is holding CRYPT waiting for the surge -- if you have any less technically astute investor friends, get them all hyped up for the HARD FORK!  Have them buy a crap load of CRYPT on HARD FORK day, to further surge the price for the rest of us!

crypt hit 270k without anything at all.

Soon as devs are ready, which is soon, and mindfox announces anon, they will turn up marketing again, whales back on board and we will surpass new ATH. All coins go through this, VRC took a dip too before entering a new ATH.

No gimmicks needed.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

No, at the time he did it, I had gone off to basic training in the US Army, so I wasn't there.  But I would have bitch slapped him if I had been at home!
Activity: 331
That commodore site sounds interesting.  I used to have a C64 back in the 80's, and my brother and I played the hell out of it for 3+ years.  I even built a fan out of a lantern battery, a little electric motor, and a model airplane propeller to blow air into it and cool it off.  It would get hot from us playing it for hours at a time!

Then my idiot brother spilled a glass of orange juice all in it and messed it up.  I have been saying for years that I'll buy a C64 and monitor and disk drive off of ebay but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I wanted to read that site now, but the damn web filter here at work blocks it.  Guess I have to wait until later to read it.

did you kick his ass Smiley
That commodore site sounds interesting.  I used to have a C64 back in the 80's, and my brother and I played the hell out of it for 3+ years.  I even built a fan out of a lantern battery, a little electric motor, and a model airplane propeller to blow air into it and cool it off.  It would get hot from us playing it for hours at a time!

Then my idiot brother spilled a glass of orange juice all in it and messed it up.  I have been saying for years that I'll buy a C64 and monitor and disk drive off of ebay but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I wanted to read that site now, but the damn web filter here at work blocks it.  Guess I have to wait until later to read it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
remeber getting Aweb on my Amiga and graduating from BBS's to full blown web pages - ahhh happier times

Amiga? I love you!

I remember learning C just because of the intuition and Amiga's kernel.
Learnt multi-tasking just because of the AGA chipset Smiley
Loved the kernel books who were thicker than my arm, read them for a whole month during the night without sleeping at all Smiley

I probably shouldn't do this, out of risk that you'll spend the next month reading old books and magazines and delay the anon features we're all waiting for, but you will probably love this if you haven't seen it already:

http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/

It's an archive of scans of tons of Commodore and Amiga magazines and books. Enough to fill a couple of dozen DVD's (he sends out DVD sets)

Wow this website is a labour of love. This guy seriously loves his old computers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Bob, you've already proved to us that you're an idiot, so sit down and shut up.

I like your post very much.. right on point Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
+1
Jump to: