Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 134. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Its too easy just to pack up and start fresh. Copy paste add new name and bam the cycle continues. You guys will be sitting hoping it will go up. It wont. It happens time and time again. Cut your loses and move on or be like feathercoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm not fanatic or idiotical fanboy, just giving advices to sceptical people - buy or you will cry a lot in 1 week.

What will happen in 1 week?
i think we will see an uptrend to maybe 90k again then falling back and with anon release (3 weeks+ OMO) we will see 200k again

Based on WTF!? LOL

Also, just like i told people, that old fart Mindfox will ditch this shit, but slowly, because he doesn't want to damage his status on bitcointalk. Look at his post history. The fucker works for Clean Water Coin... LMFAO. Of course he will work on a fresh shitcoin and not this dead garbage.

Please watch your language.

What is MindFox developing for Clean Water Coin? Anonymity or something else?

Who cares?Surely not that supermegaanon as promised here. He is well paid and highly respected dev and won't ruin his reputation for some pump&dump shit and work-simulation.
>why will cry?
Well, first ETA was like end of June. Then he lost 4-5 days, so I think during next week or two we can wait release.

Where was "supermegaanon" promised here? Who promised that? MindFox? MoosaNYC? Where?

How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?

>Where was "supermegaanon" promised here?
Whitepaper.
>Mindfox
Yep, exactly, he said that he had brilliant idea to make superduperanon.
>How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?
You silly, do you seriosly think, that guy like mindfox will work for free or what?What is your position? I can see several different variants of situation:
1)HURRDURR P&D SCAM WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND
IMO opinion absolutely unlikely - mindfox reputation costs muuuch moar than that, what he can get from playing leading role in this "scam", as you think. He can get doing his job much more than 1 scam can propose.
2)Hurrdurr P&D with background and some plans.
It's pretty ok. All altcoins are P&D with no real usage, and bitcoin is 70-90% P&D and trading shit for exchange-owners and big holders manupalating the price and becoming richer.
And now price of CRYPT is fucking low, too low.
3)Huge background with good team working and famous dev, big investors, you know.
Unlikely either, but still more likely than 1.

Well, solution described in whitepaper won't provide any anonymity. Mindfox is not speaking about "anonymity" anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system".

You have some interesting views of the situation.

However, MindFox said in this thread that he hadn't received any money. Moosa said the he had paid 20 BTC to dev team. But obviously this money didn't go for the development of anonymity feature.

20 BTC is probably not enough money to develop any kind of serious anonymity solution anyway. This is circa monthly salary of specialized/senior software engineers in developed countries, but such feature probably requires several months of work (to reach "production level quality").

So the development may actually stalled because of lack of funding/interest from pumpers/whales. This is of course not MindFox's "fault" because he is just hired freelancer.

Activity: 742
I'm not fanatic or idiotical fanboy, just giving advices to sceptical people - buy or you will cry a lot in 1 week.

i think we will see an uptrend to maybe 90k again then falling back and with anon release (3 weeks+ OMO) we will see 200k again

Based on WTF!? LOL

Also, just like i told people, that old fart Mindfox will ditch this shit, but slowly, because he doesn't want to damage his status on bitcointalk. Look at his post history. The fucker works for Clean Water Coin... LMFAO. Of course he will work on a fresh shitcoin and not this dead garbage.

Who cares?Surely not that supermegaanon as promised here. He is well paid and highly respected dev and won't ruin his reputation for some pump&dump shit and work-simulation.
>why will cry?
Well, first ETA was like end of June. Then he lost 4-5 days, so I think during next week or two we can wait release.

Where was "supermegaanon" promised here? Who promised that? MindFox? MoosaNYC? Where?

How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?

>Where was "supermegaanon" promised here?
Whitepaper.
>Mindfox
Yep, exactly, he said that he had brilliant idea to make superduperanon.
>How do you know that he's well paid? He hasn't received any payment for the development of anon feature. Did Moosa or Koolio say anything?
You silly, do you seriosly think, that guy like mindfox will work for free or what?What is your position? I can see several different variants of situation:
1)HURRDURR P&D SCAM WITHOUT ANY BACKGROUND
IMO opinion absolutely unlikely - mindfox reputation costs muuuch moar than that, what he can get from playing leading role in this "scam", as you think. He can get doing his job much more than 1 scam can propose.
2)Hurrdurr P&D with background and some plans.
It's pretty ok. All altcoins are P&D with no real usage, and bitcoin is 70-90% P&D and trading shit for exchange-owners and big holders manupalating the price and becoming richer.
And now price of CRYPT is fucking low, too low.
3)Huge background with good team working and famous dev, big investors, you know.
Unlikely either, but still more likely than 1.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Based on WTF!? LOL

>why will cry?

and again... http://www.learnenglish.de/ImproveEnglish/improvereadingpage.html

Based on WTF!? LOL

>why will cry?

Based on WTF!? LOL

>why will cry?

Based on WTF!? LOL

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Based on WTF!? LOL

Also, just like i told people, that old fart Mindfox will ditch this shit, but slowly, because he doesn't want to damage his status on bitcointalk. Look at his post history. The fucker works for Clean Water Coin... LMFAO. Of course he will work on a fresh shitcoin and not this dead garbage. Just like i told ya, but under another username, this dead shitclone cannot be revived, not even by Satoshi Nakamoto himself holding a Crypt
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

All FUDders like you will cry in 1 week.

Why would I cry? If price goes up, I honestly don't care because it will be probably just another short term pump&dump scheme fueled by some (fake?) news. If this coin dies, I won't cry either.

Why do you think that I'm a FUDder? Do you think that the goals of my posts (to achieve more open and transparent development of this coin) are perceived as FUD in crypt community?

So do you think that open and transparent development is not the right way?

You are seriously like a broken record.....on and on about the same negative shit...if u dont care about this coin why are u wasting ur life posting FUDs around here??? Why do u care sooo much?? pathetic troll....

Where did I say that "I don't care for this coin"? I care about the anonymity feature of this coin but I'm much less interested in its price.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!

Why would I cry? If price goes up, I honestly don't care because it will be probably just another short term pump&dump scheme fueled by some (fake?) news. If this coin dies, I won't cry either.

Why do you think that I'm a FUDder? Do you think that the goals of my posts (to achieve more open and transparent development of this coin) are perceived as FUD in crypt community?

You are seriously like a broken record.....on and on about the same negative shit...if u dont care about this coin why are u wasting ur life posting FUDs around here??? Why do u care sooo much?? pathetic troll....

people are telling this for almost 2 weeks in this threat now.
Are stupid do you think people are?

you too will cry in 1 week

All FUDders like you will cry in 1 week
Activity: 338

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
legendary
Activity: 1400
Jump to: