Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 133. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The concept of developing a superior race through a combination of breeding and super anon development. Also we occasionally put our left foot in, and take our left foot out etc, it's called the hokie pokie, and that's what it's all about baby. Just having a little fun Tongue Good luck with all your questions
Activity: 56
I bileve in crypt. Really strong. Need merchants, but concept is awesome. good luck, devs! i'm hold coins  Roll Eyes

Which concept?
Activity: 6
I bileve in crypt. Really strong. Need merchants, but concept is awesome. good luck, devs! i'm hold coins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
sold all  Huh

Please sell all your coins to fill my buy order at 25k Cheesy
Activity: 70
The wall ist at 30k. This will be a good weekend or a good week. Hope to get some for 25k or less. That will be a 100% trade in the next 14 days  Grin

Not exactly 100%. I will hold all coins after getting my investment back. This will be a short win and a much more interesting long run with the coins I will get for "free". I´m pretty sure Crypt can much more. This price is a joke.
Activity: 90
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
You'll see. No worries guys. Good things coming. Watch for buy orders coming in to support the coin. It's been happening all week. Big players are holding the price until the wallet is released in the coming week or so. Everyone who sold below their buy price will really be sorry.

pbremen01: I don't know why you only post here. If you're truly interested in the advancement of anonymous transactions why aren't you giving your constructive criticism to other coins. Reason: you have a bone to pick with this coin in particular, and you are hiding it behind the facade of scientific/mathematical inquiry.  
Activity: 70
12 BTC wall at cryptsys. Take a seat, we´ll going down. And I think I know what will happen after that.

I´m also one of those persons who lost some money with this coin. I would use the arbitage and in the time the coins was pending you all know what happens. But I´m still in and have made several trades with this coin. It´s just 1 trade left and I covered all my loss and have made a win. So I start aiming the coin again  Wink
But we first have to do the next ride downstairs. And I think that a lot of people will be surprised about the performance after this dump.
Activity: 56
Well, solution described in whitepaper won't provide any anonymity. Mindfox is not speaking about "anonymity" anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system".

I never spoke about anonymity, never. On the contrary, anyone that knows me or was in the same irc rooms with me, can verify that I always expressed my opinion that anonymity + bitcoin protocol can't really exist. I am always using words literally.

Thanks for your answer MindFox. Whitepaper is talking about anonymity. It uses phrases like "anonymous transaction method", "anonymous send function", "anonymizing transfers" etc. Whitepaper is not using phrase "hard to trace system". If I understand correctly, you're an author of this whitepaper.

However, this is not the point. I was trying to tell him that he can't expect "supermegaanon" and this his expectations need to be a little bit more realistic. "Hard to trace system" seems a reasonable (and realistic) term here.

However, MindFox said in this thread that he hadn't received any money. Moosa said the he had paid 20 BTC to dev team. But obviously this money didn't go for the development of anonymity feature.

20 BTC is probably not enough money to develop any kind of serious anonymity solution anyway. This is circa monthly salary of specialized/senior software engineers in developed countries, but such feature probably requires several months of work (to reach "production level quality").

So the development may actually stalled because of lack of funding/interest from pumpers/whales. This is of course not MindFox's "fault" because he is just hired freelancer.
I never said that I'm not getting paid for the work I'm doing. I said that I didn't receive any money till now. And that's not because I asked and I never received, on the contrary. I was proposed from the very beginning to get a down payment, but because this not an average project, I said that I'll accept payment on delivery.

About this payment. I'm not saying that you won't receive any money. I'm just saying that the pumpers/whales will need to provide additional funding (much more than 20 BTC) if they want the development of new features to continue in the future. Otherwise developers probably won't have much incentive to do anything. Moosa was already asking for donations to developers on this forum.

I think (but can't 100% "prove") that whales probably made enough profit from this poor coin so that they can sponsor new features. And asking other non-whales investors to provide additional funding (donations) sounds strange.

However, if the whales didn't make (enough?) profit, then I don't know who can provide any funding. A lot (or even most) of people lost money on this coin and I seriously doubt that they're willing to donate money to the developers.

After the pumpers left this coin, the volume decreased. Volume is now only about 8 BTC 24hr on Mintpal (max was about 4000 BTC/24h). So there may not be enough non-whale investors left in this coin to provide funds for any serious development.

legendary
Activity: 994
WTS 422 CRYPT @ 0.00225 BTC, if u r interested, PM me

Notice: if u believe this, CRYPT will succeed in next days, but at this time i need money and i can't wait for updates

Your missing a zero in there right?  Smiley
No, i want to sell exactly at 0.00225 BTC

CRYPT price in next days will reach atleast 0.01 BTC
Activity: 448

Notice: if u believe this, CRYPT will succeed in next days, but at this time i need money and i can't wait for updates

Your missing a zero in there right?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Volume on mintpal <10BTC on poloniex <1BTC

This coin is hard to trade now
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
do we have a eta when it will be coming
Activity: 455
I can confirm this Mindfox.  Don't listen to these fudders, just focus Smiley

We believe!

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I was stunned by the mud-throwing session I saw during last pages of posts. I can't talk on behalf of others, but I can talk for myself. I am not part of any group, nor I am anyone else besides myself (and my nickname of course).
But after reading last pages, I wondered... How low can people go.
I'm 42 years old and I thought I saw it all. I guess I didn't.

It is a pity that the word netiquette means nothing this era... The so called: Internet era.

Perhaps I live in the wrong time or I'm outdated. Who knows...

Why don't other team members (moosa, koolio etc.) respond to these posts? It seems that "community relations" is not your job because you were just hired for developing new features. I think that you should focus on development and leave communication with community to somebody else.

Lots of people lost a lot of money here and they are probably pissed off. Other team members are probably much more responsible for all this mess than you and so it is their responsibility to clean it.

With "team" I mean "coin team", not just "dev team".

I am responding to the posts that implied that I'm a scammer or that I'm a multi-nicknamed user. Also, thanks to all of you (and I really mean it) there is proof of the language is used by little kids just to irritate someone. The original post has been deleted, but thanks to you (with the post you quoted) I was able to see it and understand what exactly is happening in this smelly world of crypto.

For anyone's info, I was asked if I wanted to get paid before hand and I refused. I refused for 2 reasons:
1) I was going to implement something new and I didn't want to take any btcs before I deliver, that's what I felt was right and I did not have any trust issues with the person that hired me.
2) I did not know how much to value my work about this, I first wanted to see how well it does and how much more I would need to take it further in order to reach the "almost impossible to trace" level I wanted.

As I said, I can't talk on behalf of others and I can't talk about things I don't have any proofs about. I represent only myself.

Keep up the good work Mindfoxx !!

oh by the way pbremen01 .. again learn how to read and understand proper English: http://www.learnenglish.de/ImproveEnglish/improvereadingpage.html
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Well, solution described in whitepaper won't provide any anonymity. Mindfox is not speaking about "anonymity" anymore, he speaks about "hard to trace system".

I never spoke about anonymity, never. On the contrary, anyone that knows me or was in the same irc rooms with me, can verify that I always expressed my opinion that anonymity + bitcoin protocol can't really exist. I am always using words literally.

However, MindFox said in this thread that he hadn't received any money. Moosa said the he had paid 20 BTC to dev team. But obviously this money didn't go for the development of anonymity feature.

20 BTC is probably not enough money to develop any kind of serious anonymity solution anyway. This is circa monthly salary of specialized/senior software engineers in developed countries, but such feature probably requires several months of work (to reach "production level quality").

So the development may actually stalled because of lack of funding/interest from pumpers/whales. This is of course not MindFox's "fault" because he is just hired freelancer.
I never said that I'm not getting paid for the work I'm doing. I said that I didn't receive any money till now. And that's not because I asked and I never received, on the contrary. I was proposed from the very beginning to get a down payment, but because this not an average project, I said that I'll accept payment on delivery.

Regarding the "whitepaper", I created it as a quick draft, so I never used that term.
Jump to: