Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 130. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Questions to the community members:

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to MindFox to publish some kind of updated whitepaper?

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to MindFox to develop anonymity feature?

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to other devs to develop some other (less important) features (Commander)?

Bremen, everyone going on IRCs and Forums since Blackcoin momentum and before knows you are a DRK fanboy.
Why are you so afraid of CRYPT going beyond DARKCOIN ?

CRYPT 4 life baby !!! all you haters will be sorry
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to MindFox to publish some kind of updated whitepaper?

Who is willing to donate bitcoins to other devs to develop some other (less important) features (Commander)?

Bremen, everyone going on IRCs and Forums since Blackcoin momentum and before knows you are a DRK fanboy.
Why are you so afraid of CRYPT going beyond DARKCOIN ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Who is this pr0m3theus2013 guy? Is he part of koolio's group (or moosa's group)? Is this the guy who tried to (unsuccessfully) bribe btc-e admins? Is this the guy who is paying for the development of this coin?

He doesn't have many previous posts in this thread. His first post on bitcointalk (december 2013)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4141175

was about mining.

He also claims some things that are clearly not true ("Currently there isn't a single coin that has over 1k." - LTC/BTC pair on btc-e has more than 4k volume, but LTC has also USD pair and is traded on exchanges with much larger volumes).

Koolio has started actively supporting litecoin:
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484749462578159618
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484751445896740864
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484747491024601088
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484746037043937280

pr0m3theus2013 is also mentioning "Anonymous addresses". Similar concepts in other coins (stealth addresses) seem to not provide any kind of additional privacy over bitcoin. Does this guy know what he is talking about or is he just throwing some random buzzwords in his post?

His posts didn't have any effect on the price. It seems that the community is not taking this guy seriously.

Any opinions?

And who where you again??? and also what is your agenda?? as it seems you have one from the way you are writing. Please let us all know, I am eagerly awaiting your reply... just my thoughts....lol  Grin poorbremen

Activity: 56

Who is this pr0m3theus2013 guy? Is he part of koolio's group (or moosa's group)? Is this the guy who tried to (unsuccessfully) bribe btc-e admins? Is this the guy who is paying for the development of this coin?

He doesn't have many previous posts in this thread. His first post on bitcointalk (december 2013)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4141175

was about mining.

He also claims some things that are clearly not true ("Currently there isn't a single coin that has over 1k." - LTC/BTC pair on btc-e has more than 4k volume, but LTC has also USD pair and is traded on exchanges with much larger volumes).

Koolio has started actively supporting litecoin:
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484749462578159618
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484751445896740864
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484747491024601088
https://twitter.com/KryptoKoolio/status/484746037043937280

pr0m3theus2013 is also mentioning "Anonymous addresses". Similar concepts in other coins (stealth addresses) seem to not provide any kind of additional privacy over bitcoin. Does this guy know what he is talking about or is he just throwing some random buzzwords in his post?

His posts didn't have any effect on the price. It seems that the community is not taking this guy seriously.

Any opinions?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
People always seem to think coins have to make one run up and then retain a constant high value. What people fail to realize is that profit must be taken. This coin started on bittrex at a price of just 1100 satoshi.. This wasn't that long ago. Even coins like BTC have dropped significantly in value prior to rising back up.. ($102 $2.12 ltc). If we were to look at historical data, you would see that such decreases in value are not only bound to happen, they are a healthy movement in any market.

If i were to give anyone here a tip that is universal to all coins, it would be recognizing despair and changing their personal trading strategy so that they are able to trade effectively on it. You see, when others are looking at a coin they bought high and saying my god, my god it is so low. Others are looking and saying, my god, my god, it's so cheap. All we require now is bullish momentum from the dev team (anon release, cash back points system, Anonymous addresses, in wallet decentralized exchange system etc) and I as well as many others will reinvest.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Yes. What people need to realize is that at one point there was over 5,000 btc per 24 hours volume on this coin alone. Currently there isn't a single coin that has over 1k. Coins i have played with in the past were between 3k and 6k btc vol. Where do you think all that volume has gone?

.... it will be back Wink

People are saying you are a whale capable of breaking thick walls. If so , how did you end up here? Early adopter and/or good trader? Smiley
Activity: 285
I have not abandoned this coin. I am waiting for news from the developers. Once I receive news I will significantly increase my holdings of this coin. I will make sure we mark the pages of History here. I plan to solidify this coins position in all exchanges. LTC needs a replacement and we intend to bring just that.

So fudders, if devs and whales have really jumped ship, why are they still here backing the coin at sub 30k price? You would think they would have dumped already and would not bother posting here to further tarnish their reputation.

Proof CRY is a sleeping giant.
Yes. What people need to realize is that at one point there was over 5,000 btc per 24 hours volume on this coin alone. Currently there isn't a single coin that has over 1k. Coins i have played with in the past were between 3k and 6k btc vol. Where do you think all that volume has gone?

.... it will be back Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I have not abandoned this coin. I am waiting for news from the developers. Once I receive news I will significantly increase my holdings of this coin. I will make sure we mark the pages of History here. I plan to solidify this coins position in all exchanges. LTC needs a replacement and we intend to bring just that.

If you will permit me, LTC and DRK need a better replacement Smiley...

Al those DRK/LTC money is prepared for CRYPT moon launch Smiley
Agreed, when mindfox drops the news. Jaws will drop when my hand is revealed.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I am still mining CRYPT, and just added more CRYPT to my account.  Waiting for it to go WAY up in price, so come on mindfox, let's get the huge surge going!
Activity: 9
Glad to hear that, crypt has been through a lot and its still here. Cant wait to see whats going to happen. I'll be buying up as well (when prom talks i listen- make good coin following his advice)
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice to hear Pr0m! Great things coming up in this team!
Activity: 285
Exactly! No word at all from the perps or the Devs, the only thing golden about this coin is the Silence!

If I were the Dev I would have had one go around with the Fudders just as a point that they can quite their dissenters. But they let it rage on. MindFox is the only one responding and is merely a paid contractor.

Nobody on IRC?

Ok i agree there is too much silence, but hey... you think it's really helpful to reply to the same questions everyday? instead of working on the coin?

Look at the others altcoin, devs are talking everyday, but finally you don't see any news everyday.

@DeViL303  Kiss

Bla bla bla bla... coin is dead...but you guys still bla bla bla here... why?!
Beacause you all know...this coin is not dead... ALOHA!

Lead dev joined the forum 1 day before announcing this coin, he hasn't even logged into this forum in 10 days , price is now approx 15% of its ATH, trading volume at 1% of ATH,  and you say its "not dead", WHY?

Cheesy

1.[16:52] is btc-e even feasible anymore?

2.[16:52] i got a lot of money on this so wont do anything to fud this in public

3.[16:52] but need somethin here to stay on board. lol

4.[16:52] You talking about crypt ?

5.[16:52] ye

6.[16:52] There's a new enthusiasm rising in the group

7.[16:53] sentiment is much much bettter

8.[16:53] and Prom is planning to write a ltter to btc-e

9.[16:53] I'd say chances are low, but they are focusing on ANON and other stuff right now

10.[16:53] does the team have plans behind the scenes to raise this price back up?

11.[16:53] plus there might be a pump, i stress might

12.[16:53] but prom mentioned loading the bot up with 60 btc

13.[16:53] Yeah Prom mentioned they are going to whale it

14.[16:54] well i take it 50-60k is bottom right now? Knowing what you know, hold?

15.[16:56] btw ur inner circle that u had to pay for, i take it they are a group of whales?

16.[16:56] how much are you holding ?

17.[16:56] whats the pre-resiquite to get in?

18.[16:56] im interested

19.[16:56] 24k

20.[16:57] id lose money if i sold now

21.[16:59] btw is fontas still on this? i heard koolio bailed

22.[16:59] We actually just talked to koolio

23.[16:59] he popped in.. 30 min ago

24.[16:59] Now he's saying he's staying

25.[16:59] go figure

26.[17:00] thats good news

27.[17:00] and fontas?

28.[17:00] fontas is in asia partying

keep fudding cuz...you forgot the most important bit from that chat log:

[17:09] so is this a pnd or are u guys actually in it for long term?
[17:09] this had potential to take over drk
[17:09] we're in it

I remember coming in here after the initial mega dump and telling people to sell. I had a few idiots tell me that the price would be back up. I told them by the next morning crypt would amount to nothing. Its just taken a few weeks for it to plummet, but my predictions of this coin were 100% correct. IF you're going ANON, Cloak or XC.   Nothing more has to be said

your post just show how stupid you are in a couple days

yea....thats what they said last time. They also said i was stupid for not taking advantage of buying in cheap after the dump. Look what happened. I'd rather invest in other coins at this point in time. If for whatever reason Crypt does rise from the dead, I'll come in here and personally apologize. But the way its looking now, I wont have to worry about doing that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

I remember coming in here after the initial mega dump and telling people to sell. I had a few idiots tell me that the price would be back up. I told them by the next morning crypt would amount to nothing. Its just taken a few weeks for it to plummet, but my predictions of this coin were 100% correct. IF you're going ANON, Cloak or XC.   Nothing more has to be said

your post just show how stupid you are in a couple days
Hi, bagholders! I just came in here to say Hi!

Will be back in a few days when it will be at 40k. Salute!

Hi, bagholders. I said that i will come back when the price will be at 40k.

I feel truly sorry for the dumb people that just bought into CRYPT and did not read the essential conversations 80 pages ago or even more. The coin is more than dead, but i can't make a point in here, because denial is strong in the sheep.

Will come to say hi again at 30k. Nothing but love...

Hi once again, cryptobag lovers  Cheesy. I said i will be back when the price will be at 30k. Should we meet again at 20k+ ? hahaha! Things are happening just like i said. Those 12yr old "devs" fucked you pretty good and now Mindfox will slowly retreat from this dead shitclone coin, as he wants to preserve his status/credibility on bitcointalk. Too bad that people are still buying without reading the full thread. They are playing the 6/49 lottery with this, but heh. Anyway...

SALUTE!

-i will be back at 20k -

LMFAO again and again...and again! The first message was at 50k+ and now, look at ya, dumb sheep. Keep bag holding this garbage till it will reach 0 satoshi. I tried my best to help the imbecile people in here that "invested" money in this shitclone without reading the entire thread.

This Coin Doesn't Have Any DEVS!!! What the Fuck are people thinking in here ? Your only hope, Mindfox, is currently working for another shitcoin, Clean Water Coin. Just like i said over and over again, he couldn't gave up on Crypt all of a sudden, because he would've risked his status/credibility on bitcointalk. He has absolutely nothing to gain by working on this project. NOTHING!

You all got owned, my dumb friends. You are only playing 6/49 lottery with this. Putting money you worked hard for into a dead shitclone. BuyBye hahahaa! I will come back at 17-18k. Hold the bags strong.

I just bought LottoMax  Cheesy

Me too, 30 Million here I come.

P.s. I been telling you guys for weeks that this coins was dying...

How come nobody listened?

People buy Korecoin the fist 100% real anon with Zerocoin futures,  Tor protocol and anon mixing service.
Will realeased in the next 24/48 hours.
Buy on bittrex.com

Any coin claiming zerocoin implementation are lying. Zerocoin dev has said numerous times that their protocol isnt even fully developed let alone open sourced to other developers
He said with zero coin future but tor integrated!
Jump to: