Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 131. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
People buy Korecoin the fist 100% real anon with Zerocoin futures,  Tor protocol and anon mixing service.
Will realeased in the next 24/48 hours.
Buy on bittrex.com

Any coin claiming zerocoin implementation are lying. Zerocoin dev has said numerous times that their protocol isnt even fully developed let alone open sourced to other developers
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
People buy Korecoin the fist 100% real anon with Zerocoin futures,  Tor protocol and anon mixing service.
Will realeased in the next 24/48 hours.
Buy on bittrex.com

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Of course, crypt 4 life  Wink

CRYPT for LIFE baby !! yearh ! fuck yeah! yup! fucking yearhh!! go go go  Grin

I love CRYPT  Kiss
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Of course, crypt 4 life  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

I think we all know who cooked that burger , see below! Cheesy

CryptCoin has actually hit 10% of its previous value before all the fear and uncertainty. I wonder has anyone held since then and lost 90%? Volume is actually down to under 0.8% of what it was before..
SESAME

This quote from MLK says it all, nice one, I hope cryptcoin investors do remember the silence of their "friends" Smiley

Lead dev joined the forum 1 day before announcing this coin, he hasn't even logged into this forum in 10 days , price is now approx 15% of its ATH, trading volume at 1% of ATH,  and people say its "not dead", WHY I wonder?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
legendary
It's the same crowd that did TIPS, Paycoin, iCoin , any clone coin etc etc.
They create the coins and then hope for a takeover, they also sell out on what they have made.

Regarding Cryptsy, they will add anything if it's going to create short term volume... whether its a scam or real. There is a lot of inside trading and behind the scene deals that take place that you wouldn't believe.

The alt coin market is 95% scam, 5% real.

The next shitcoin is GLYPH. Everytime the same guys (moosa, koolio, fontaspump, magaura) promoting these coins on twitter. Everybody who bought these coins in a pump deserves to lose his btc.

the only way to make money is to buy before the pump and sell on the hype and never buy back  Wink

I'm not in team...I made huge profit ...but I invested again in crypt...It's a normal thing to promote  my coin... I belive in mindfox...and yes...I belive in fontas...because he is a big gamer...but not a liar... so you can sell all your coins...but in the end... And if you think it"s all over...then don't waste your time here...
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Exactly! No word at all from the perps or the Devs, the only thing golden about this coin is the Silence!

If I were the Dev I would have had one go around with the Fudders just as a point that they can quite their dissenters. But they let it rage on. MindFox is the only one responding and is merely a paid contractor.

Nobody on IRC?

Ok i agree there is too much silence, but hey... you think it's really helpful to reply to the same questions everyday? instead of working on the coin?

Look at the others altcoin, devs are talking everyday, but finally you don't see any news everyday.

@DeViL303  Kiss

No, I said one Round to quiet their dissenters, I spelled quiet wrong though.
Exactly! No word at all from the perps or the Devs, the only thing golden about this coin is the Silence!

If I were the Dev I would have had one go around with the Fudders just as a point that they can quite their dissenters. But they let it rage on. MindFox is the only one responding and is merely a paid contractor.

Nobody on IRC?

Ok i agree there is too much silence, but hey... you think it's really helpful to reply to the same questions everyday? instead of working on the coin?

Look at the others altcoin, devs are talking everyday, but finally you don't see any news everyday.

@DeViL303  Kiss
SESAME

Nobody on IRC?

@DeViL303  Kiss

Bla bla bla bla... coin is dead...but you guys still bla bla bla here... why?!
Beacause you all know...this coin is not dead... ALOHA!

Lead dev joined the forum 1 day before announcing this coin, he hasn't even logged into this forum in 10 days , price is now approx 15% of its ATH, trading volume at 1% of ATH,  and you say its "not dead", WHY?

Cheesy

1.[16:52] is btc-e even feasible anymore?

2.[16:52] i got a lot of money on this so wont do anything to fud this in public

3.[16:52] but need somethin here to stay on board. lol

4.[16:52] You talking about crypt ?

5.[16:52] ye

6.[16:52] There's a new enthusiasm rising in the group

7.[16:53] sentiment is much much bettter

8.[16:53] and Prom is planning to write a ltter to btc-e

9.[16:53] I'd say chances are low, but they are focusing on ANON and other stuff right now

10.[16:53] does the team have plans behind the scenes to raise this price back up?

11.[16:53] plus there might be a pump, i stress might

12.[16:53] but prom mentioned loading the bot up with 60 btc

13.[16:53] Yeah Prom mentioned they are going to whale it

14.[16:54] well i take it 50-60k is bottom right now? Knowing what you know, hold?

15.[16:56] btw ur inner circle that u had to pay for, i take it they are a group of whales?

16.[16:56] how much are you holding ?

17.[16:56] whats the pre-resiquite to get in?

18.[16:56] im interested

19.[16:56] 24k

20.[16:57] id lose money if i sold now

21.[16:59] btw is fontas still on this? i heard koolio bailed

22.[16:59] We actually just talked to koolio

23.[16:59] he popped in.. 30 min ago

24.[16:59] Now he's saying he's staying

25.[16:59] go figure

26.[17:00] thats good news

27.[17:00] and fontas?

28.[17:00] fontas is in asia partying
SESAME

Lead dev joined the forum 1 day before announcing this coin, he hasn't even logged into this forum in 10 days , price is now approx 15% of its ATH, trading volume at 1% of ATH,  and you say its "not dead", WHY?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
They create the coins and then hope for a takeover, they also sell out on what they have made.

Regarding Cryptsy, they will add anything if it's going to create short term volume... whether its a scam or real. There is a lot of inside trading and behind the scene deals that take place that you wouldn't believe.

The next shitcoin is GLYPH. Everytime the same guys (moosa, koolio, fontaspump, magaura) promoting these coins on twitter. Everybody who bought these coins in a pump deserves to lose his btc.

the only way to make money is to buy before the pump and sell on the hype and never buy back  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1139

legendary
I took a look on Cryptsy in the Coin Voting Section. I noticed that Cryptsy has USD now and has the votes registered to show the voting progress. I don't see any Voting for CryptCoin. This seems suspicious. How can this coin be added so quickly and the first post here is about the time Mining started. Then suddenly shows up on Cryptsy a few weeks later. I wonder if Cryptsy may be in on this Fraud? They didn't halt trading when the fraud was perpetrated and the coin was sabotaged. One of the admins commented to me that coins get pumped n dumped all the time. Yeah so why list them especially without a vote? The timing on this whole deal is too convenient.

What was the big hurry to get listed on Cryptsy without working Anon or Hard to Trace? Why would they want investors to be forced to speculate? Unless they really want speculation.

I think that all the investors got duped on this Coin. Unless you believe there is a Coin in Coincidence but I also see a Con in Coin.

I hope I am wrong, but there is just too many glaring red flags. Prom3theous was always on the Troll box at Cryptsy, vanished now.

All it takes is a good amount of BitCoin and large orders of CryptCoin placed by their own accounts. So lets say the perpetrators of this fraud have 10,000 Crypt and 20 BTC, they place sell orders of Crypt with one account and then use another account to buy those orders. Then relist the Crypt even higher and buy back with the other account again, repeat this over and over until the price goes up substantially. They will be buying their own Crypt Coin and being issued their own BTC back and forth minus a trade fee. Some real buyers can get in on the action and they still make profit since the Crypt Coin was free and mined at the Insta-Mine 500 Block reward level. So 10,000 Crypt could be closer to 100,000 easily. Since they know their Sell positions to buy back their own coin at they will always come out ahead.

Then they sell off to all the built up orders to buy lower which doesn't really matter since it is all free BTC at that point since coin value is fake and created by demand which in this case was false demand created by them buying their own coin.

Trade restrictions need to be implemented at the exchanges or any suspicious activity halted. If not then we have every right to implicated the exchanges in these P&D schemes. Especially since it seems like Cronies got this coin listed.

Turn the CryptCoin Logo Clockwise a quarter turn to reveal the hidden message to everyone. They Flipped us the Bird and Flipped the Coin for profit.

Since Early,
CryptoNick

Yeah, the lead dev hasn't even been active on this thread in 10 days, he musnt care too much about this coin.

looks like pr0m3theus2013 was using a bot with 60btc to create all that volume (if the leaked chatlogs can be believed) , just selling to itself over and over.

legendary
Commander has nothing special about it. The info it gives comes from the BlockChain and shows Coin prices from exchanges through the API those exchanges give to anyone. Nothing Proprietary about any of the info inside.

Commander may integrate their Anon function later but the coin has been dumped by its founders. If these DEV's did not Mine their own coin they are incompetent. Firstly because they didn't have an IPO or Pre-Mine so this would be important to get in on the mining. If the DEV's did Mine I would imagine it would be substantial amounts of coin. This is what I would have done as a DEV. It grants you control first of all since you can own majority shares of your own coin ANONYMOUSLY while saying you didn't Pre-Mine your coin or IPO it! Then you can also not sell that coin and make your coin more valuable. Not Dumping is what creates this value making it rare.

So tell me why would the DEV's not Mine their own coin and hold large amounts. It is absurd to tell me they didn't hold large quantities. So now you should also understand that the amounts of coin dumped would have been their own doing. Why would the DEV's sell off their own coin if they have Anon functions coming?

So from Friday June 13th to June 18th there were 2,382,148.00 trades on Cryptsy. This was the Ramp Up. So the supply on this side might be a quarter or even half just to approximate. This was only on Cryptsy I didn't check the other exchanges.

Half would mean around 1 Million Coins, a quarter is around 600,000 coins. 2.9 Million have been mined in the short span of time since Crypt was started. Pretty astonishing to think about that kind of volume without a working Anon function.

Now if you say that the DEV's did not Mine coin then they allowed this to happen to their coin. Again if you agree that they did mine coin, the volumes speak to large holdings pumping and dumping. I would venture to say at that point the DEV's dumped large amounts. And to that point they can be considered in on the Sabotage and profited from the Fraud/Sabotage. If they didn't mine a ton of coin then they are incompetent miners. So I am to believe they are just incompetent and not in on any fraud when they somehow got their coin listed on Cryptsy and allowed this to happen.

Just don't be so ridiculous to assume that these Dev's are just bad at development and PR and yet get their Coin listed miraculously at Cryptsy. It is either one or the other they were either in on it or they got duped by Cryptsy and cohorts within that inner circle. So their Anon feature must be just as Miraculous. I can't wait to see how it works!

The reason they put the Commander out was to try to pump n dump again. People didn't buy into it. They have another chance to pump n dump when they put out some type of Anon function before people really understand it does nothing special or different but may boost the stock to dump the final dump.

Also look at the cost to mine the coin vs. the cost to buy the coin. There is so much disparity!
SESAME
I took a look on Cryptsy in the Coin Voting Section. I noticed that Cryptsy has USD now and has the votes registered to show the voting progress. I don't see any Voting for CryptCoin. This seems suspicious. How can this coin be added so quickly and the first post here is about the time Mining started. Then suddenly shows up on Cryptsy a few weeks later. I wonder if Cryptsy may be in on this Fraud? They didn't halt trading when the fraud was perpetrated and the coin was sabotaged. One of the admins commented to me that coins get pumped n dumped all the time. Yeah so why list them especially without a vote? The timing on this whole deal is too convenient.

What was the big hurry to get listed on Cryptsy without working Anon or Hard to Trace? Why would they want investors to be forced to speculate? Unless they really want speculation.

I think that all the investors got duped on this Coin. Unless you believe there is a Coin in Coincidence but I also see a Con in Coin.

I hope I am wrong, but there is just too many glaring red flags. Prom3theous was always on the Troll box at Cryptsy, vanished now.

All it takes is a good amount of BitCoin and large orders of CryptCoin placed by their own accounts. So lets say the perpetrators of this fraud have 10,000 Crypt and 20 BTC, they place sell orders of Crypt with one account and then use another account to buy those orders. Then relist the Crypt even higher and buy back with the other account again, repeat this over and over until the price goes up substantially. They will be buying their own Crypt Coin and being issued their own BTC back and forth minus a trade fee. Some real buyers can get in on the action and they still make profit since the Crypt Coin was free and mined at the Insta-Mine 500 Block reward level. So 10,000 Crypt could be closer to 100,000 easily. Since they know their Sell positions to buy back their own coin at they will always come out ahead.

Then they sell off to all the built up orders to buy lower which doesn't really matter since it is all free BTC at that point since coin value is fake and created by demand which in this case was false demand created by them buying their own coin.

Trade restrictions need to be implemented at the exchanges or any suspicious activity halted. If not then we have every right to implicated the exchanges in these P&D schemes. Especially since it seems like Cronies got this coin listed.

Turn the CryptCoin Logo Clockwise a quarter turn to reveal the hidden message to everyone. They Flipped us the Bird and Flipped the Coin for profit.

Since Early,
CryptoNick

Yeah, the lead dev hasn't even been active on this thread in 10 days, he musnt care too much about this coin.

looks like pr0m3theus2013 was using a bot with 60btc to create all that volume (if the leaked chatlogs can be believed) , just selling to itself over and over.
Jump to: