Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 152. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So, Mindfox is now going to work on Cinni?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6
Done, i'm out. going to ride super. good luck.

roll on the floor laughing, super is an obvious shit coin, crypt anon feature is already being implemented and soon to be officially released.

daydreamer.

Better play Lotto.
Activity: 84
Keep it on the down low man, the trollboxes haven't really noticed it yet. Let me get some more coin first!
BTC
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw

roll on the floor laughing, super is an obvious shit coin, crypt anon feature is already being implemented and soon to be officially released.

I'm sure you made some people very happy
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
you can buy the rest of mine on bittrex, i'm done with crypt

Then just sell into the buys of the people who are accumulating.
I'm sure they will appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

Thanx!
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yea going to put some more btc into it soon. Price is perfect for accumulating.
copper member
I have been watching this coin very closely in every way that I can. The second I saw the posts about "hidden blocks" and scammer devs I knew it was bs. Ive known moosa for quite a while now and he has never led me astray and has always been very helpful. I cant wait for the anon to finally be out. Ill make more than enough to pay 3 months rent ;-D

joined just to post that eh?
Yeah it is a cool solution too, can't believe I stumbled onto it.

Shocked

don't act too surprised, you are a dev on cryptcoin after all Smiley

DeViL303 weren't you one of the biggest fudders of this coin that kept criticizing the devs? lol Watch all the doubters and fudders cancel their low buy orders and start panic buying today.

Yeah it is for real Mega this will revolutionize the Anon for sure, everyone is going to be vying for position soon. I don't care if the Dev's remain Anon since I have my coin and no one knows how much now. I made their concept work right out of the box and I own way more coin attached to that wallet. No one even curious just vomiting rainbows lol. There is a pot of gold at the end of that vomit in the infra red spectrum that is invisible!

Oh jeez it will be Tax free too I think. Or it could be coded in quarterly to null for one day and then pick up the next day at the total price the wallet left off from. Like a vanishing CD that shows back up conveniently the next day so you can report Zero holdings.

I'm actually glad people haven't picked up on this yet and it is still under the radar. Trying to get a little more cash together to buy a couple of BTC while the price is still cheap.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Yeah it is a cool solution too, can't believe I stumbled onto it.

Shocked

don't act too surprised, you are a dev on cryptcoin after all Smiley

DeViL303 weren't you one of the biggest fudders of this coin that kept criticizing the devs? lol Watch all the doubters and fudders cancel their low buy orders and start panic buying today.

Yeah it is for real Mega this will revolutionize the Anon for sure, everyone is going to be vying for position soon. I don't care if the Dev's remain Anon since I have my coin and no one knows how much now. I made their concept work right out of the box and I own way more coin attached to that wallet. No one even curious just vomiting rainbows lol. There is a pot of gold at the end of that vomit in the infra red spectrum that is invisible!

Oh jeez it will be Tax free too I think. Or it could be coded in quarterly to null for one day and then pick up the next day at the total price the wallet left off from. Like a vanishing CD that shows back up conveniently the next day so you can report Zero holdings.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have been watching this coin very closely in every way that I can. The second I saw the posts about "hidden blocks" and scammer devs I knew it was bs. Ive known moosa for quite a while now and he has never led me astray and has always been very helpful. I cant wait for the anon to finally be out. Ill make more than enough to pay 3 months rent ;-D
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello CryptCoin Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your CryptCoin investment. I'm a CryptCoin  investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

very nice .. I wish there is one for Iphone Wink

Thanks! Smiley Regarding an iOS version please check out our page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7440130
We are currently trying to raise some donations towards the iOS development.

Very cool.  Looking forward to the trex update.

Thanks! Glad you like it! Smiley

Looks like someone doesn't want the price to go up just yet.
My guess is a bit of accumulation going on here before some news.

Of course boddy.. Wink

Well I'm definitely gonna watch this, a slow steady climb without trollbox is always a good organic sign.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

Of course boddy.. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

I'm doing a little accumulating myself... I feel the news is coming, and the current prices @ under 60K is great

Under 60k is definitely cheap Smiley
Jump to: