Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 234. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I like cheap coins after FUD  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
So many scams going around it's sad.  Who's to say the rest of the cryptcoin team isn't part of this scam and attious is the one who accepted to take the bullet.

I bet only like 10% of us even thought about this. Even now that its brought up people will still miss it!

SHEEP!
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Price is steadily rising back up.......

The devs who were kicked out are pissed and trying for revenge because they know they will miss out on this coin now, once the coding of the new parts is finished and released next weekend or so.

Such drama.  Many FUD.  MOAR PROFITS to come!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
So many scams going around it's sad.  Who's to say the rest of the cryptcoin team isn't part of this scam and attious is the one who accepted to take the bullet.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Anyone who would put "boy wonder loves wangs" (which has been in the code for weeks I might add) kn the github source is not a serious dev, rather immature.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
people selling crypt to buy KORE coin, people trust has been damaged by allowing this too happen
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I asked BTCE support: Cryptcoin will be listed to btce?

BTCE support replied: soon

Dump your scam coin

such evidence.

much wow.

I'm glad to be part of this growing community, as we weed out the weak hands.

No....youre just a bagholder that doesnt want to wake up and smell the roses

Dude youre an idiot. Fud doesnt stop this group.  Not only that half that shit was discredited already.
well if its a lie, another shit thing, but i still won't believe a major exchange like BTC-E would crypt, exactly whats wrong with doge
legendary
@halfcab,

I have been using btc-e since early 2012. I know how they add coins I see no reason for them to be adding crypt. I would like to see chats between your team and btc-e. That would give you guys the upper hand in this ordeal and sway me to invest a bit.

agree with you on that, you need to be really really really really good to be added onto btce-e, you need to be accepted by many merchants and have  a steady stream of volume from actual people using it not speculation

Oh, like NVC and TRC? Yeah real winners there.

They may not be winners today, but back in the day when they were added they showed promise, and once again THIS WAS BACK IN THE DAY. Way before the days of 100 new coins a week.

legendary
@halfcab,

I have been using btc-e since early 2012. I know how they add coins I see no reason for them to be adding crypt. I would like to see chats between your team and btc-e. That would give you guys the upper hand in this ordeal and sway me to invest a bit.

agree with you on that, you need to be really really really really good to be added onto btce-e, you need to be accepted by many merchants and have  a steady stream of volume from actual people using it not speculation

And we have a winner! NEVER will they add CRYPT! I mean, why crypt and not doge for example.. Man... This coin is kaput!
Activity: 131
@halfcab,

Oh, like NVC and TRC? Yeah real winners there.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read below) 6/20/2014

We were hijacked by a developer who was removed from the team. There was no bad code originally, they also hijacked the github and pushed bad code. to cause fud.

We regained ANN but the github is burned. We will have a new one, with the same code that was pushed originally.

The new github is here: https://github.com/cryptcointeam/cryptcoin

It's the same code as the original, im sure many can check.  Bittrex has compared the code to what we had on the original github, and the only changes are the graphics, and .pro file date for compliation. Nothing else.  No hidden code, etc.  Here are bittrex's Richie's findings:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7429724  Thank you to them.

The talks with BTC-E are real - I personally talked to them about code. They are very interested. Mindfox is still onboard. There is no bad code. This user, attious, was part of our group and was kicked out. He took revenge by posting this FUD and using it to profit from the drop. What he did is illegal. He thinks he is hidden but we have his all dox - however, we are avoiding releasing them for now and still deciding what to do.

Code:
 I planned to from the start
Also prom tried to FUD me
telling me he can get my burner's info because of a QR code with google auth
ROFL
like I wouldn't use a) a VPN b) not my real cell
even still you cant get info from google auth and QR
I have to burn this alias now
It's been nice to get to you know m8
Good luck in all future endevours
再见
* Attious has quit ()

We will post more news shortly, in a rush to fix.

PROOF??

Logs may be posted if the investors agree, however, that wont be until after btc-e makes a choice.
Activity: 164
The hijackers last words " 失事 "
@halfcab,

agree with you on that, you need to be really really really really good to be added onto btce-e, you need to be accepted by many merchants and have  a steady stream of volume from actual people using it not speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
@halfcab,

Because Moosa and Koolio are Mods at btce...
legendary
@halfcab,

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Dump your scam coin

such evidence.

much wow.

Must be following Koolio's twitter to close
legendary
Activity: 1400
Waiting for the next big ann like. P2P anon is impossible
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Dump your scam coin

such evidence.

much wow.

Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read below) 6/20/2014

We were hijacked by a developer who was removed from the team. There was no bad code originally, they also hijacked the github and pushed bad code. to cause fud.

We regained ANN but the github is burned. We will have a new one, with the same code that was pushed originally.

The new github is here: https://github.com/cryptcointeam/cryptcoin

It's the same code as the original, im sure many can check.  Bittrex has compared the code to what we had on the original github, and the only changes are the graphics, and .pro file date for compliation. Nothing else.  No hidden code, etc.  Here are bittrex's Richie's findings:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7429724  Thank you to them.

The talks with BTC-E are real - I personally talked to them about code. They are very interested. Mindfox is still onboard. There is no bad code. This user, attious, was part of our group and was kicked out. He took revenge by posting this FUD and using it to profit from the drop. What he did is illegal. He thinks he is hidden but we have his all dox - however, we are avoiding releasing them for now and still deciding what to do.

Code:
I planned to from the start
Also prom tried to FUD me
telling me he can get my burner's info because of a QR code with google auth
ROFL
like I wouldn't use a) a VPN b) not my real cell
even still you cant get info from google auth and QR
I have to burn this alias now
It's been nice to get to you know m8
Good luck in all future endevours
再见
* Attious has quit ()

We will post more news shortly, in a rush to fix.

PROOF??

We have tons of chat logs, I think they may be getting ready to put them out. You can see the FUD for yourself if you join IRC #cryptcoin
Jump to: