Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 232. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Wondering guys checked the chatlog out who is that moosa character? Mod off of btc-e by any chance?

Yea its the Mod on BTCE MoosaNYC
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Someone please explain... with regard to the dev/user ccryptcoin...

his username released the news regarding BTCE, then the same user seemingly released FUD about the hidden block etc, and now it is the same user that has the front page release announcing that all is fixed and that the BTCE news is still possibly real.

Nowhere in the posts following the start of the FUD has ANYONE from the team actually come out and stated that ccryptcoin's account was highjacked. Have I missed something here? When they say ANN was highjacked do they mean all main accounts including the ccryptcoin account were under the control of the ousted dev?

IF the answer is then the mess makes sense, so to speak.

If the answer is no, then how is it possible that the same username is bringing good news, then bad news, and then 'all is fixed news' again. What am I missing here?

Please help to alleviate my confusion here.  Shocked

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7430370
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
This is disgusting.. now I know for sure, this dev team was in on it

http://pastebin.com/cHJjW1LU

please ban me
Has to look good
hey lol now youre making it sound like i had something to do with it
cmon
im just trying to be peaceable about it Tongue

Too much behind the scenes manipulation going on. Last night, I spoke with "gudcrypt" (cryptcoin dev) on irc. He told me that he hadn't heard of any rumors about BTC-e picking the coin up. I was shocked, and wondered why a primary dev was out of the loop. Now I think they all have their own agendas. Can't advocate any trust for this now.

You my friend are not a sheep!

The rest are though! Anyone buying now will be crying in the coming hours/days.

Thanks. I support coins with devs that I feel are trustworthy. I thought that was the case with this coin, but tonight proved otherwise.

I'm going to move my BTC to another anon coin with no major issues and a lot of promise.

Tonight has really brought forward how devs have their own agenda and the lengths they go too, to manipulate the "sheep"
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

Dev team wasn't in on it. Dev team knew that if he wasnt dealt with amicibly, he could have done more damage, kept control of the btctalk accounts, and perhaps done some nasty things through the github.

CRYPT was in line to be added to BTC-E. We will release logs after their decision. There is still a good chance we will get on, but why in the hell would we damage the coin by creating some BS like this.

I understand your skepticism... I would be unsure too. But the last thing we wanted to do was hurt the coin. I personally wasnt even home when this happened, I came back to see 50k sat and was in shock. Luckily we regained control as quickly as possible. I'm sorry that the friendliness makes you uneasy, but we felt it was the best way to deal with the situation. Otherwise those logs would not have been posted - they are private messages, not public chat.

legendary

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

Too much behind the scenes manipulation going on. Last night, I spoke with "gudcrypt" (cryptcoin dev) on irc. He told me that he hadn't heard of any rumors about BTC-e picking the coin up. I was shocked, and wondered why a primary dev was out of the loop. Now I think they all have their own agendas. Can't advocate any trust for this now.

Thanks. I support coins with devs that I feel are trustworthy. I thought that was the case with this coin, but tonight proved otherwise.

I'm going to move my BTC to another anon coin with no major issues and a lot of promise.

No problem, its just the truth!

If I can recommend a coin I would recommend cloak. I do have to admit I'm not up to specs with all the anon coins, but cloak to me looks like a real winner with a great team, working anon and so much more.

Good luck anyway though.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Someone please explain... with regard to the dev/user ccryptcoin...

his username released the news regarding BTCE, then the same user seemingly released FUD about the hidden block etc, and now it is the same user that has the front page release announcing that all is fixed and that the BTCE news is still possibly real.

Nowhere in the posts following the start of the FUD has ANYONE from the team actually come out and stated that ccryptcoin's account was highjacked. Have I missed something here? When they say ANN was highjacked do they mean all main accounts including the ccryptcoin account were under the control of the ousted dev?

IF the answer is then the mess makes sense, so to speak.

If the answer is no, then how is it possible that the same username is bringing good news, then bad news, and then 'all is fixed news' again. What am I missing here?

Please help to alleviate my confusion here.  Shocked
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Wondering guys checked the chatlog out who is that moosa character? Mod off of btc-e by any chance?
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

legendary
legendary

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

legendary
The reality is Cryptcoin is recovering, Attious has been exposed, and plans are continuing on. If anything these fudders are just helping us with our page count. Thanks guys Smiley We really appreciate the leg work. So keep posting and you all have an excellent day.  Tongue

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7430190
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

please ban me
Has to look good
cmon

You guys know that I was a true believer in this coin and fought hard against FUD the past week. Tonight's events just were too much. Either these guys were in on it, or they were so irresponsible as to allow a destructive partner harm the coin. Wouldn't you change the passwords if you removed a bad person from your team? Why didn't they? Suspicious.
legendary
The fud really makes cloak look bad. lol. Desperate fucks.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Agree all you want... Cloak has no rogue devs running wild on github and the OP, it also has a working decentralized anon feature and a whole lot more promise then crypt in my investing eyes.
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
The reality is Cryptcoin is recovering, Attious has been exposed, and plans are continuing on. If anything these fudders are just helping us with our page count. Thanks guys Smiley We really appreciate the leg work. So keep posting and you all have an excellent day.  Tongue
Activity: 140
CRYPT up over 20,000 satoshis in the last half hour.......  See, I told you! Grin

Those are the last ditch efforts made by current coin holders to bring the price back up, only to be able to exit higher, have you not seen this before?

How can you trust a team like this, I believe they were in on it from the start therefore I cant get behind their plans and goals as they have proven to be untrustworthy.

Really that big of a dump you think they are going to make it rise again just to dump?  Get a life man and at least come up with better fud.   If you dont like it move on. No one will miss you in this thread.
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

I agree wholeheartedly.
Activity: 140
Everything is all good guys, we're going back up now. Fud averted.

Bag holder you mad because your pumper dumped on you?

No one dumped on me, holdings are quite tidy. You mad bro? lol

nah i aint mad, bought at
Buy   0.00097000

sold at

Sell   0.00258000

I rode Koolio's pump and dump made a few K. Doesn't mean the rest of these people need to be tricked by you and the rest of you assholes into buying a shit coin

Go back to spamming your own shitcoin you dipshit.
legendary
Activity: 1223
MZD
Activity: 189
legendary
CRYPT up over 20,000 satoshis in the last half hour.......  See, I told you! Grin

Ah shit, did you miss the dump at 0.00258000? or 0.0027 ?
Jump to: