Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 235. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
What happened this evening was absolute BS! I'm so mad at the devs of this coin I can barely think straight. You lost us money and behaved irresponsibly. Whether that post from CCryptcoin was from a hacked account or not, you guys screwed up and lost my trust. Either the statements in CCryptcoin's last post was true, or you devs can't control your own coin. Whichever one it is, I can't stand by this. So, you booted someone you knew had destructive designs on this coin and you didn't change the passwords??? Come on. That is unbelievably irresponsible.

I've sold off and am moving to another coin.

Good luck to all of the good people on this thread. This coin is now too tainted with confusing garbage and mixed messages for me to put any faith in now.

How could the devs of a crypt coin be sooooo irresponsible  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
I asked BTCE support: Cryptcoin will be listed to btce?

BTCE support replied: soon

Dump your scam coin

such evidence.

much wow.

I'm glad to be part of this growing community, as we weed out the weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read below) 6/20/2014

We were hijacked by a developer who was removed from the team. There was no bad code originally, they also hijacked the github and pushed bad code. to cause fud.

We regained ANN but the github is burned. We will have a new one, with the same code that was pushed originally.

The new github is here: https://github.com/cryptcointeam/cryptcoin

It's the same code as the original, im sure many can check.  Bittrex has compared the code to what we had on the original github, and the only changes are the graphics, and .pro file date for compliation. Nothing else.  No hidden code, etc.  Here are bittrex's Richie's findings:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7429724  Thank you to them.

The talks with BTC-E are real - I personally talked to them about code. They are very interested. Mindfox is still onboard. There is no bad code. This user, attious, was part of our group and was kicked out. He took revenge by posting this FUD and using it to profit from the drop. What he did is illegal. He thinks he is hidden but we have his all dox - however, we are avoiding releasing them for now and still deciding what to do.

Code:
I planned to from the start
Also prom tried to FUD me
telling me he can get my burner's info because of a QR code with google auth
ROFL
like I wouldn't use a) a VPN b) not my real cell
even still you cant get info from google auth and QR
I have to burn this alias now
It's been nice to get to you know m8
Good luck in all future endevours
再见
* Attious has quit ()

We will post more news shortly, in a rush to fix.

PROOF??
What happened this evening was absolute BS! I'm so mad at the devs of this coin I can barely think straight. You lost us money and behaved irresponsibly. Whether that post from CCryptcoin was from a hacked account or not, you guys screwed up and lost my trust. Either the statements in CCryptcoin's last post was true, or you devs can't control your own coin. Whichever one it is, I can't stand by this. So, you booted someone you knew had destructive designs on this coin and you didn't change the passwords??? Come on. That is unbelievably irresponsible.

Good luck to all of the good people on this thread. This coin is now too tainted with confusing garbage and mixed messages for me to put any faith in now.

It's part of the process, we lose the weak hands now. Now are community heals and gets stronger, just like a muscle. Ha, You'll be back Wink
Activity: 784

BTCE support replied: no

Dump your scam coin

such evidence.

much wow.
legendary
This coin is a MASSIVE fucking LOSS!

Its not to late though guys.. you can still get with a winner, I know of 2 for sure, one is BTC and the other is CLOAK. Go get em!

I do agree once again!

We were hijacked by a developer who was removed from the team. There was no bad code originally, they also hijacked the github and pushed bad code. to cause fud.

We regained ANN but the github is burned. We will have a new one, with the same code that was pushed originally.

It's the same code as the original, im sure many can check.  Bittrex has compared the code to what we had on the original github, and the only changes are the graphics, and .pro file date for compliation. Nothing else.  No hidden code, etc.  Here are bittrex's Richie's findings:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7429724  Thank you to them.

The talks with BTC-E are real - I personally talked to them about code. They are very interested. Mindfox is still onboard. There is no bad code. This user, attious, was part of our group and was kicked out. He took revenge by posting this FUD and using it to profit from the drop. What he did is illegal. He thinks he is hidden but we have his all dox - however, we are avoiding releasing them for now and still deciding what to do.

Code:
ROFL
再见
* Attious has quit ()

HERE IS THE TRUTH Smiley THANKS TO ALL !~
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

Good luck to all of the good people on this thread. This coin is now too tainted with confusing garbage and mixed messages for me to put any faith in.
This coin is a MASSIVE  WIN!

Its not to late though guys.. you can still get with a winner, I know of 2 for sure, one is BTC and the other is CRYPT. Go get em!
legendary
LOL, hijacked eh.. I dont buy it!

Stupid logic my ass.  Attious knows BTC-e is adding because they were very impressed.  It is going to do what Darkcoin promised but couldn't.  BTC-e looks thru code thoroughly.

Please sell yours to me for all I care.

So you believe that BTC-e will list this coin? gawd, this gonna end badly...

ANN has been updated...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6844050
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

The talks with BTC-E are real - I personally talked to them about code. They are very interested. Mindfox is still onboard. There is no bad code. This user, attious, was part of our group and was kicked out. He took revenge by posting this FUD and using it to profit from the drop. What he did is illegal. He thinks he is hidden but we have his all dox - however, we are avoiding releasing them for now and still deciding what to do.

Code:
ROFL
再见
* Attious has quit ()

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
As requested by cryptowest I did a diff against the latest known code and whats in the new repo:

--- cryptcoin/cryptcoin-qt.pro.user     2014-06-21 05:28:12.145870400 +0000
+++ cryptcoin.orig/cryptcoin-qt.pro.user        2014-05-31 03:09:51.631881900 +0000

Boring string changes including dates

--- cryptcoin/INSTALL   2014-06-21 05:28:12.145870400 +0000
+++ cryptcoin.orig/INSTALL      2014-05-31 03:09:51.631881900 +0000
@@ -1 +1 @@
-INSTALL
+boy wonder loves wangs

Yeah don't ask, don't tell...

Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-128.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-128.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-16.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-16.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-256.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-256.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-32.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-32.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-48.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-48.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-64.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-64.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-96.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-96.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin_testnet.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin_testnet.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/splash.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/splash.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/images/about.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/images/about.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/images/splash.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/images/splash.png differ

Image updates...

Please feel free to diff as well...

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Thanks for the update, Richie!!
Activity: 140
Thats the fake information about hidden block ?

Yes its fake.  Bittrex just confirmed it.  The github was hacked by a insider who was kicked out.  From the beginning he wanted to dump his coin and make this is a scam coin.  The powers that be did not want it to be that and he was booted.  Unfortunately no one changed pw's and he got access to stuff.  Bottom line, attious and john galt are not good people.  They were removed for a reason and now we know why.  Good thing one bad apple does not ruin the tree.  We will prevail.  

And attious if yorue reading this you chartfeg I would be scared now.  John galt, your little island wont shield you either.
legendary
Activity: 1400

Dump your scam coin

seems legit!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
!!!IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (Read below) 6/20/2014

Hello everyone, I am a developer working behind the scenes with the CryptCoin development team. I have two pieces of disturbing news that was brought to my attention recently.
1) The main cryptcoin developer included a hidden block within the coin (Block 38400), that he made me aware of containing more than the entire coin count to date.
   - He offered me 15% of this block to keep quiet, but I will not be swayed by greed to commit such unethical behavior
   - I have made mindfox aware of the situation (I'm assuming he wasn't aware before) and he has decided to leave the development team.
   - Due to the last point made, the development of anon send will be suspended until further notice.

2) Bribing of btc-e admins by some of pumpers in the group.
   Small snip of transcript: http://pastebin.com/Q76VrYdp
   - I think this speaks for itself, keep in mind the BTC-e administration had no idea about the hidden block

3) Because of these revelvations we have changed the github over to more reputable hands, as well as removing the bad actors from the IRC channel.

I hope the community can work past these bad actors and this doesn't mean the end for the coin!

this looks bad.

There was a rogue dev in Digital Commerce (DCM) that helped kill the coins momentum and crushed it down( no hidden blocks though). People like Bobsurplus-duskes and this crypt dev need to be shot for screwing with peoples lives. Karma though...its a bitch and these types will certainly find that out.
legendary
Activity: 1400

Stupid logic my ass.  Attious knows BTC-e is adding because they were very impressed.  It is going to do what Darkcoin promised but couldn't.  BTC-e looks thru code thoroughly.

So you believe that BTC-e will list this coin? gawd, this gonna end badly...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

The evidence was deleted by whoever published the accusation.  Which just complicates the whole thing.

I was given this by one of the devs.

http://pastebin.com/cHJjW1LU

Attious just wanted cheaper coins as suspected.  West had to play nice to get access back.  Attious burned the github.  Wait for github support to see it again...

You can all blame Attious for this mess.  He wanted a lot of coins because the unique anon tech is real and bad ass.  I wish I would've bought more...

OUCH

It sucks but it shows the potential for the coin if Attious wants so much.

Stupid logic.....Or he wanted your Bitcoin so much so he decided to sham you all. LOL

I dont own this stupid coin. Ill make a bet in (BTC) that Cryptcoin does not make it on BTC-E. any amount, i know 100% fact it will not be added. Name a price on the bet
Activity: 840

Dump your scam coin

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

The evidence was deleted by whoever published the accusation.  Which just complicates the whole thing.

I was given this by one of the devs.

http://pastebin.com/cHJjW1LU

Attious just wanted cheaper coins as suspected.  West had to play nice to get access back.  Attious burned the github.  Wait for github support to see it again...

You can all blame Attious for this mess.  He wanted a lot of coins because the unique anon tech is real and bad ass.  I wish I would've bought more...

OUCH

It sucks but it shows the potential for the coin if Attious wants so much.

Stupid logic.....Or he wanted your Bitcoin so much so he decided to sham you all. LOL

Jump to: