Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 242. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
that would be an interesting turn of events

Well the mods on btc-e do own a shitload of CRYPT so they would be making a killing out of it. But they probably need to pay the owners a lot before. Let's see where this goes.

CRYPT dev revealed to be the owner of btc-e
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Well the mods on btc-e do own a shitload of CRYPT so they would be making a killing out of it. But they probably need to pay the owners a lot before. Let's see where this goes.

Yes man. The owner has to think about adding his own coin  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC
Activity: 70
can someone remind me the last time btc-e added a new coin ?

13/10/13    PrimeCoin added

Maybe they meant to say btc38 Grin

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I checked btc-e twitter there's nothing about a DDos attack, am I missing something here?
BTC
btc-e was going to add new coins, the mods have said this many times before. My only problem is, the mods are also the same people that are behind CRYPT. So it could be true, but be careful with investing now. I am in CRYPT and I am telling others to be careful buying Cheesy stupid me.
legendary
Activity: 1400

13/10/13    PrimeCoin added

Maybe they meant to say btc38 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Exchanges make money from volume.

If you think btc-e would add this shitcoin and not add darkcoin where they could make a shitload of money from the volume. You should be put down.

Prepare for stupid people to lose more money.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Buy the Rumour, sell the news...
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
cmon guys what should i do buy more or sell all Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
One good way to blow your btc-e talks would be to announce it before it's done.

Why would you even do that if not to pump the price?
BTC
The problem now is that, if btc-e will not add it, CRYPT will die before even starting. Why on earth would they publish such news before any kind of confirmation and risking the death of CRYPT? This is fishy Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
So BTC-E may add CryptCoin that has no proof of anon but failed to add darkcoin.

Yeah, makes sense, doesn't it?

and

"Rumors have been circulating that we may be being added to BTC-E soon. They are true."

The rumors are true? Gotta put that first cause everyone reads the first line and then stops to go spread the good news.

19btc buy wall. I dunno want to believe. half in half out right now.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
beware guys! seems fishy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So BTC-E may add CryptCoin that has no proof of anon but failed to add darkcoin.

Yeah, makes sense, doesn't it?
legendary
Activity: 112
can we get some proof please?
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
well i just exchanged some btcs lets see how it goes
Jump to: