Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 241. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
LOL.  Weren't you just pumping this coin a few hours ago with your "rumor?

LOL.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
looks like its happened again, i made a mistake selling early at 140k, but am glad i didn't buy back. btc-e would never add crypt, how can people believe that. RZR has had it rise, it will settle somewhere now. the coin to be looking at is KORE coin, anon function with TOR.

who created this rumour about btc-e
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I'm curious as to why he didn't mention XC ? Huh Roll Eyes Grin

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this coin. Does it implement technology that has even remote chance of providing some anonymity? I doubt because I didn't see name of this coin in any document (articles etc.) I read.

ROFL !!  so after all these FUDs from you and you're not familiar with XC ? HAHAH  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I cannot be familiar with every altcoin that exists. Especially if altcoin doesn't use any technology that is under the radar of academic communities.

If you are actually researching anon coins, you would have to know about XC.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Just remember one key thing. Doge and Dark approached BTC-E and were told No, on the spot. Now ask yourself this; why was Crypt not told no? The answer to that question, while you may not find it readily available, is actually more obvious than you think, and its the reason why Litecoin, Darkcoin, Blackcoin, and XC are going to be given a serious run for their money. The truth is out there.

cause it's not even worth their time to reply?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this coin. Does it implement technology that has even remote chance of providing some anonymity? I doubt because I didn't see name of this coin in any document (articles etc.) I read.

ROFL !!  so after all these FUDs from you and you're not familiar with XC ? HAHAH  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I cannot be familiar with every altcoin that exists. Especially if altcoin doesn't use any technology that is under the radar of academic communities.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
This is deja vu guys, everytime I've seen traders sell on fud, look what happens.. they end up panic buying and get less and less coins in the end..
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Is ccryptcoin and mindfox the same person?

No. Different devs.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Is ccryptcoin and mindfox the same person?
legendary
Activity: 1764
New Update!! 6/20/2014

Rumors have been circulating that we may be being added to BTC-E soon. They are true.

Our talks with BTC-E went extremely well, they have tested the wallet on their servers and tested integration with their engine.

A hiccup is that they require a 3 digit code, they confirmed with us that we will be ok with CPT.

We are awaiting their response, they have been dealing with a large scale DDOS attack (see twitter) so there has been a small delay.

We are now awaiting their response, they said they will speak with us today.

We're very excited by the possibilty that we may be able to trade our favorite coin on our favorite exchange.

Our anon features are well underway - we are being secretive because the simplicity of the idea is beautiful and we don't want it stolen yet. It will likely be open source after release.

desperate scammer / bagholder making desperate move
Just remember one key thing. Doge and Dark approached BTC-E and were told No, on the spot. Now ask yourself this; why was Crypt not told no? The answer to that question, while you may not find it readily available, is actually more obvious than you think, and its the reason why Litecoin, Darkcoin, Blackcoin, and XC are going to be given a serious run for their money. The truth is out there.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Oh, man. I feel sorry for the poor suckers that sold all their CLOAKS to get into the CRYPT train. That's why that coin had so many flash dumps. They thought they will get rich off the BTC-e rumor. (No offense to crypt holders). I'm just monitoring at least 10 coins constantly...

someone is a cloak bag holder.
Oh, man. I feel sorry for the poor suckers that sold all their CLOAKS to get into the CRYPT train. That's why that coin had so many flash dumps. They thought they will get rich off the BTC-e rumor. (No offense to crypt holders). I'm just monitoring at least 10 coins constantly...

This

eh, you guys don't know what you are talking about. Can we laugh at you when you are wrong ?
legendary
Activity: 1008

This
i can't complain made a quick .07 btc of one trade with a single btc in 15 minutes. 
source? i notice no bans for mentioning crypt on btce? coincidence or the mods just asleep?

Some mods did ban people for mentioning CRYPT yesterday. Currently there are probably no mods online or there are only mods that promote CRYPT. Must check.
Activity: 574
source? i notice no bans for mentioning crypt on btce? coincidence or the mods just asleep?

Looking very legit crypt on btc-e   Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This should slow down some of the FUD that's being said...
legendary
Activity: 938
that would be an interesting turn of events

Well the mods on btc-e do own a shitload of CRYPT so they would be making a killing out of it. But they probably need to pay the owners a lot before. Let's see where this goes.

CRYPT dev revealed to be the owner of btc-e

Bad news: they are not the owner and btc-e will never add this pump and dump coin.
Jump to: