Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 238. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
This coin is a MASSIVE fucking FAIL!

Its not to late though guys.. you can still get with a winner, I know of 2 for sure, one is BTC and the other is CLoak. Go get em!

For real.. This coin sucks.. just look at the OP, the own dev says there was a hidden block.. even if its not true and the dev is lying its still a massive
FAIL!
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
hahahahahahaha don't you wish!!!
Activity: 784
Man, I wish I would've bought at 45k

Already back up to 100k.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I guess when you have a profit you gotta take your damn money off the table before the rats steal it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Everything is OK. BTC-e soon. Price back to the moon.
MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
This coin is a MASSIVE fucking WIN!

Its not to late though guys.. you can still get with a winner, I know of 2 for sure, one is BTC and the other is CRYPT. Go get em!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
This coin is a MASSIVE fucking FAIL!

Its not to late though guys.. you can still get with a winner, I know of 2 for sure, one is BTC and the other is Cloak. Go get em!
MZD
I told all of you not to sell. THANK YOU FOR THE CHEAP COINS. lol.
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
THIS IS ALL A LIE. ATTIOUS IS LYING.
btc-e not going to add coin like crypt. i don't think their is any hidden block.
ccryptcoin is going madness on crypt. everything is started by ccryptcoin, included the btc-e announcement.

A possible scenario is that he lied about btc-e so he could cash out before he trashed the coin.

In any case, I agree it's unlikely btc-e will add the coin, and even less likely after this mess.

WTF BTC-E wouldnt add DRK why in the fuck would they add Crypt LOL you are all stupid as fuck

Because Dark has problems with its masternode topology. Quite simple in fact. You think because Dark market cap is high, it is vastly superior  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
btc-e not going to add coin like crypt. i don't think their is any hidden block.
ccryptcoin is going madness on crypt. everything is started by ccryptcoin, included the btc-e announcement.

A possible scenario is that he lied about btc-e so he could cash out before he trashed the coin.

In any case, I agree it's unlikely btc-e will add the coin, and even less likely after this mess.

WTF BTC-E wouldnt add DRK why in the fuck would they add Crypt LOL you are all stupid as fuck
'
Because MoosaNYC the MOD on BTCE is the "creator" of Crypt
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
Attious malevolent behavior
He knows this coin is big, he dropped price to buy cheap
http://pastebin.com/kJWJEe8E
Activity: 420

Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 490
If you want some solid devs then check out Cinni Coin

XC, cinni and Cloak

This.

I would invest in all 3. But IMO, CLOAK seems to be the most promising. Active devs, constant updates, dat dere White Paper  Grin

buy in while its early and thank me later  Grin
Activity: 61

XC, cinni and Cloak
legendary
Activity: 801
nothing like a bit of fud before the bubbles whos got popcorn
Activity: 258
MZD
Dance in the fire if you want. You'll kick yourself later.
Activity: 61
Bye bye? More like buy buy.

I can't believe people are so fucking emotional. This is a good coin and it's going places. Attious is a liar and is fuding because of BTCE prospects. lol.

He thinks he is so fucking smart. Please don't make it true.  Roll Eyes

Yes going down
Jump to: