Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 240. (Read 512674 times)

MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
THIS IS ALL A LIE. ATTIOUS IS LYING.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
!!!IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (Read below) 6/20/2014

http://www.prosofteng.com/products/images/blue_update_button.png

Hello everyone, I am a developer working behind the scenes with the CryptCoin development team. I have two pieces of disturbing news that was brought to my attention recently.
1) The main cryptcoin developer included a hidden block within the coin (Block 38400), that he made me aware of containing more than the entire coin count to date.
   - He offered me 15% of this block to keep quiet, but I will not be swayed by greed to commit such unethical behavior
   - I have made mindfox aware of the situation (I'm assuming he wasn't aware before) and he has decided to leave the development team.
   - Due to the last point made, the development of anon send will be suspended until further notice.

2) Bribing of btc-e admins by some of pumpers in the group.
   Small snip of transcript: http://pastebin.com/Q76VrYdp
   - I think this speaks for itself, keep in mind the BTC-e administration had no idea about the hidden block

3) Because of these revelvations we have changed the github over to more reputable hands, as well as removing the bad actors from the IRC channel.

I hope the community can work past these bad actors and this doesn't mean the end for the coin!

Question for CryptCoin community: do you still believe that transparency and openness is not needed?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
lol, dump this shit coin, this dev is similar to xlb, all shit scammers
Activity: 210
Thanks. It's really entertaining. Bring me a good night Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Don't let the FUD throw you, the fudders are getting desperate and trying anything they can think of to shake it up.

LOL.  The dev is fudding the coin.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1246
I was right all along, fuck Koolio and Moosa, you guys owe me a coke!
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Don't let the FUD throw you, the fudders are getting desperate and trying anything they can think of to shake it up.

And why?  To make the price do a huge lumpkin dive so they can BUY IN CHEAP!

Think about it!   Shocked
Activity: 126
RIP! Now move on to SilkCoin!
Activity: 59
looks like its happened again, i made a mistake selling early at 140k, but am glad i didn't buy back. btc-e would never add crypt, how can people believe that. RZR has had it rise, it will settle somewhere now. the coin to be looking at is KORE coin, anon function with TOR.

who created this rumour about btc-e

lol they already sold !!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
LMAOOOOO. Never trust Pump and Dump teams! Fontas, Moosa, Koolio ---dare i say are all scum bags. You idiots should have listened to the 'fud' from the beginning. DO NOT BUY HYPE AND HOLD. I feel bad for that dude who put his money on crypt (at its peak mind you) to pay for his wedding...oh boy, sorry pal.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Hello everyone, I am a developer working behind the scenes with the CryptCoin development team. I have two pieces of disturbing news that was brought to my attention recently.
1) The main cryptcoin developer included a hidden block within the coin (Block 38400), that he made me aware of containing more than the entire coin count to date.
   - He offered me 15% of this block to keep quiet, but I will not be swayed by greed to commit such unethical behavior
   - I have made mindfox aware of the situation (I'm assuming he wasn't aware before) and he has decided to leave the development team.
   - Due to the last point made, the development of anon send will be suspended until further notice.

- I think this speaks for itself, keep in mind the BTC-e administration had no idea about the hidden block

3) Because of these revelvations we have changed the github over to more reputable hands, as well as removing the bad actors from the IRC channel.

I hope the community can work past these bad actors and this doesn't mean the end for the coin!

lololol, the zealots were so zealous too...how could they be wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1400
The coin was dying because P2P is impossible to implement but pump the coin with btc-e.com listing and this great news to kill it off.. Who's going to save Cryptcoin??
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
WOW! This crash is insane to watch!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
wtf???

who is working in the coin rigth now???

Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
wow hahahah look at that go
Activity: 56
I'm curious as to why he didn't mention XC ? Huh Roll Eyes Grin

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this coin. Does it implement technology that has even remote chance of providing some anonymity? I doubt because I didn't see name of this coin in any document (articles etc.) I read.

ROFL !!  so after all these FUDs from you and you're not familiar with XC ? HAHAH  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I cannot be familiar with every altcoin that exists. Especially if altcoin doesn't use any technology that is under the radar of academic communities.

If you are actually researching anon coins, you would have to know about XC.

What is so special about this coin? I hope that I'm looking at the right coin, but it seems that it is just another implementation of coinjoin with decentralized mixers. Cannot even find detailed documentation or whitepaper.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 59

http://www.prosofteng.com/products/images/blue_update_button.png

shit coin hha hidden block, like whitecoin!!
Activity: 164
Smelled like scam from the start.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Jump to: