Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 245. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

e-miningpool.net pool information:
  • High Performance backend
  • Low fees!
  • 24/7 Uptime
  • High performance Dedicated server located in France/EU
  • No registration required, payments are sent directly to your wallet!
  • 3 stratum servers for balancing

Mining configuration:
  • STRATUM 1:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3015
  • Username:   Your CryptCoin Wallet address
  • Password:   anything
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
So why don't you put your money else where and leave CRYPTcoin the fuck alone ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It doesn't matter if the analysis was right or wrong. It tanked the price shortly afterwards, so it was right decision to not buy at that moment.

Answer please:

edit: oh f*ck, i remember, you are the guy who invested in litecoin... so why you believed in their devs?

So why litecoin but not cryptcoin? and why bitcoin? why you invest in bitcoin, you know Satoshi Nakamoto? of course no.

Personally i know more things about MindFox than Satoshi nakamoto... like you, so now i think that you can stop here otherwise you can stop to invest in bitcoin too.

Good questions.

Yes, I invested in litecoin and bitcoin. In Litecoin mostly because it was the first alt and because of "gut" feeling (honestly, I liked this guy koolio).

Let me explain this MindFox/Satoshi Nakamoto thing. I don't trust satoshi nakamoto and I don't think that anyone should. In my opinion Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't exists and the bitcoin thing might as well be FBI/NSA conspiracy.

But Bitcoin is not completely new technology and a lot of money was invested in it. Probably lots of people tried to find vulnerabilities in bitcoin, but they couldn't (or they could find them but they were very quickly fixed - transaction malleability for example). So the probability that someone will find any significant problem in bitcoin is getting smaller and smaller. That doesn't mean that such problems don't exist.

The anonymity features are new. Nobody has really reviewed them. There are almost no documented attacks on them. But most of them do contain implementation bugs or are plainly stupid ideas, sorry. So you can't and shouldn't trust any feature. Because in 99% of cases you won't get any additional privacy. In fact you may even lose some because of poor implementation.

So I think that the development of any anonymity or security feature must be done in transparent and open way. Otherwise you really can't trust any of the solutions.

How do we know that mindfox is not NSA or FBI employee and that he won't plant backdoor in his solution? But he doesn't have to be NSA or FBI employee to plant backdoor. Most backdoors in security software are not intentional and are simply consequences of incompetence and/or stupidity (sorry for expression) of software engineers or are consequences of new types of attacks (for example, timing attacks in cryptography).

The only way that you can have any anonymity feature that you can (sort of) trust is to have the whole process completely transparent from the beginning. This includes the "whitepaper" phase where the whitepaper should be reviewed at least by technically inclined members community (ideally they would be reviewed by costly professionals/experts).

I don't understand how the CryptCoin community couldn't find such obvious holes in whitepaper and it had to be reminded about them by some anonymous fudster on Reddit.

I have nothing against MindFox. I don't know the guy and I don't know if he is capable of delivering anything that would allow true anonymity. But in 99,9% of cases some anonymous guy that is doing something in secrecy for one or two months can't deliver a software that provides any kind of true anonymity. His idea will in 99% have some big holes in it and actual implementation will in 80% of cases contain additional vulnerabilities.

This will pose additional risk for investors because they can be victims of any random fudster on Reddit at any time. It really doesn't matter if the arguments of this fudster are valid or not. As long as they look reasonable they will have effect on the price. If the arguments hold water even after they are reviewed by more technically inclined members of community, the price will drop much more.

So the CryptCoin community has still the chance to change it's development methodology to a more open and transparent. This will also lower the risk for investors and probably attract some fresh money, including my money.

Activity: 140
btw nice to see us break 100 pages!!  good sign.
Activity: 28
It doesn't matter if the analysis was right or wrong. It tanked the price shortly afterwards, so it was right decision to not buy at that moment.

Answer please:

edit: oh f*ck, i remember, you are the guy who invested in litecoin... so why you believed in their devs?

So why litecoin but not cryptcoin? and why bitcoin? why you invest in bitcoin, you know Satoshi Nakamoto? of course no.

Personally i know more things about MindFox than Satoshi nakamoto... like you, so now i think that you can stop here otherwise you can stop to invest in bitcoin too.

Seriously, what makes you think that this coin will be able to provide any anonimous features? Because the some anonymous and - honestly said - shady developer once said that he is developing something? Or do you believe this because this coin was pumped by whales and you assume that they know something that we don't?

Like i already said, i bought 3xxx cryptocoin (19000 to 30000 satoshi / unit), so if i believe in this coin is not the cause of the pumping.

i believe in the possibility and impossibility  Wink now mindfox seem to be a right man, maybe i'm wrong.

What is your investment? where you invest your money?

I wanted to invest in CRYPT but I didn't because I saw this "security analysis" in CryptCoin subreddit. So mostly BTC and some LTC right now.

security analysis lol.  by the anon "group"  that doesnt trust itself.  geeez dude reallly?

only the scared children would sell out.  that was a normal market correction and now its going up on its own too.  You posting here nonstop about some dumb reddit that everyone has seen already and doesnt care about is not going to change things.  Why is it you are so fuckin adament about this coin?  If you think xc or drk have already done it go invest over there and leave us the f alone man.  You are doing nothing but fudding nonstop and its annoying.  I am going to fud your every single damn post now because its annoying.  
You say youre so damn worried about investors and bblah blah blah but im and investor and youre shitting on my plate of food.  If I was concerned and wanted your 2cents I would have asked in the past 50 pages you have been spamming.  Maybe its time to reach out to the admins and see you removed for your BS.  I want to make money too, stop trying to derail it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

^This is most people's understanding of cryptocurrency.  I do not think they will be reading any analysis of anon flaws in this, or any other implementation.  They just see a scary title and panic.

Seriously, what makes you think that this coin will be able to provide any anonimous features? Because the some anonymous and - honestly said - shady developer once said that he is developing something? Or do you believe this because this coin was pumped by whales and you assume that they know something that we don't?

Like i already said, i bought 3xxx cryptocoin (19000 to 30000 satoshi / unit), so if i believe in this coin is not the cause of the pumping.

i believe in the possibility and impossibility  Wink now mindfox seem to be a right man, maybe i'm wrong.

I wanted to invest in CRYPT but I didn't because I saw this "security analysis" in CryptCoin subreddit. So mostly BTC and some LTC right now.

security analysis lol.  by the anon "group"  that doesnt trust itself.  geeez dude reallly?

Suggestion for CryptCoin community:

What if whales/pumpers find and hire some competent developer (with recognized name, credentials etc.) that will transparently develop some useful and truly anonymous solutions for CryptCoin? They've already made more than enough money on this poor coin and so they can give some back.

Some sound whitepaper and non anonymous developer that would communicate well with community will certainly bring lots of new investors.

you sound pretty smart, why dont they hire you?  what is your idea of anon?  just so we all know.

The spooky Illumathnati is behind it....wooooo!
I just want to see the "proof" of any work from dev. Proof he exists at all.

Here's the proof that he exists https://github.com/mindfox.

Well, this mindfox account on github hasn't contributed anything to official CryptoCoin repository on

https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin

His last public activity was on 31st of May. However, he has contributed to other cryptocoins in the past, but I can't see any contribution to cryptcoin project.

However, there were no serious contributions to cryptcoin repository in june 2014.

There were only three commits in june 2014 but they didn't actually change any code (they've fixed typos in comments and updated txt files itd. but no line of code was changed).

So both mindfox github account and cryptcoin github repository seem pretty much dead.

Any comments/thoughts on this?

cryptcoin or cryptocoin

Thanks koolio. I was thinking about CryptCoin all the time (but typed "CryptoCoin" instead).

But I was looking at the correct pages:

Repository:

and

https://github.com/mindfox

Activity: 28
Well, this mindfox account on github hasn't contributed anything to official CryptoCoin repository on

His last public activity was on 31st of May. However, he has contributed to other cryptocoins in the past, but I can't see any contribution to cryptcoin project.

However, there were no serious contributions to cryptcoin repository in june 2014.

There were only three commits in june 2014 but they didn't actually change any code (they've fixed typos in comments and updated txt files itd. but no line of code was changed).

So both mindfox github account and cryptcoin github repository seem pretty much dead.

I will be clear, because if you are not here to invest and if you don't want to hear anything: you're nobody and nobody care about you, now.

Ignore this guy otherwise this thread will be infested of slaves from the peoples who are not able to make their own choice without sucking their government or their stupid ethics. (it's strange because i'm sure that you don't said anything about your stupid governement.... maybe because it is easier to criticize a coin (instead of the gov) behind your computer and no body here will kill you, you are a kid and i don't really understand what you are doing here)

This my last answer about you because really you suck and i don't know where you invest your money because you don't want to answer (because if you answer i will ask you why you believed their devs (where you invest) but not our, you can't reply to that...)

People in this thread keep shouting for Mindfox to show up, just to give them peace of mind.  Then he shows up and people get upset because he's not feeding them PR answers?  Honestly let it go, you either have faith or you don't.  I'm sure not many tears will be shed if you decide to sell.
Yeah this coin is dead, dev doesnt have anything to say, there isnt any progress, any anon.

Did you miss mindfox posting in the thread about 3 or 4 pages back?
Seriously guys. The pnd group of prometheus, btc-e mods and other pumped the shit out of an coin that have nothing but they gave you at least 3-4 chances to sell this coin high. You should never bagholding any altcoins if you want to make money with them. Dont expect a new pump the next days. They are still selling  Wink

This is why youre still a newbie.  You dont know what youre talking about and have no inside info to support it.

Why would Mindfox be pushing anything to the Cryptcoin github repository if he is only working on anon functionality, which he hasn't shared yet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

cryptcoin or cryptocoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This coin seems to be different...I have too much to invest, I want to check it out. till I dont see anything from a dev I will not put my buy order. Its simple.
Jump to: