Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 247. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer

BitcoinWisdom

BitcoinWisdom now available for our investors and traders
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
How long since last dev answer?

Several hours, but he didn't answer most of the questions that were raised in community. Just some that are less relevant in my opinion.

FFS! Is it just me or u been fudding a fair bit in here?

1. mindfox is on-board
2. ccryptcoin was always clear that mindfox would reveal all when his code was ready (late June) and therefor it is completely unsurprising that he should not address technical questions
3. there is no shadiness here

Mindfox would do well not to waste his time answering fudders. When he is ready to open his kimono and tell us the anon details he will.

Till that time perhaps fudders would consider stfu'ing up!
I think that several hours is not so bad (if it would be days then we should be worried). Btw i'm mining this coin, didn't invest any BTC so i'm not worried that the price went down so much (i think the current price or even lower sould cover my electricity bill Wink, but for those who bought the coin, i totally understand your concern Sad. I've been on AC, WC, FAC and so on ships, where the devs sold their shares and abandoned the coin and it was not a pretty site, so let's just wait and see what the future will bring for this coin Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
People fudding with bs, remember the devs on this are wicked guys, they can solve any issue!

based on?

provide some evidence that these 'wicked guys' are hard at work and that CRYPT will rise again.

Give evidence so u can shut people up.  Wink
Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99
or u can meet them at Luxembourg
28, Rue du Nord @ Luxembourg

Or you know, they can just participate in a community discussion of their own coin in a forum and give up front information to CRYPT supporters and general public instead of having everyone call them to have a one-on-one conversation or have to buy a plane ticket to go to Luxembourg.

But good to know you can't even answer the question.  Roll Eyes

Im just saying...  Wink
I am not obliged to give an answer, but i remeber CRYPT was around 20k sat... so i believe CRYPT has the potential to increase prices again

thanks for confirming you have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims.  Wink

Yes...CRYPT has the potential to increase again..just like any other coin. Except CRYPT's lack of dev support significantly lowers that possibility. Just because it increased from 20k sat doesnt mean it will continue to rise. With that logic, all coins which have gotten pumps from 20k will all be successful...hmmmm... Roll Eyes
CRYPT have a good and skillful dev/s... and the update has been good so far, just wait and see

Which update?

Read the first page...updates listed

I can find only this "update": "He has stated that he can't give a public update at this time..."

This is BS update IMHO. And I am not even sure if this post is meant as a response to this security analysis on Reddit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Several hours, but he didn't answer most of the questions that were raised in community. Just some that are less relevant in my opinion.

Ah, because an answer about the security is not important?

What is your questions?

He didn't respond to this security analysis on CryptCoin subreddit that tanked the price. Neither did he explain what anonymity features is he planning for CryptCoin. He was talking about some DDos attacks (which seem to be not very specific for CryptCoin) and what is the "definition" of anonymity and things like that. Actually he said nothing attractive for investors.

Same treatment:

1. mindfox is on-board
2. ccryptcoin was always clear that mindfox would reveal all when his code was ready (late June) and therefor it is completely unsurprising that he should not address technical questions

Mindfox would do well not to waste his time answering fudders. When he is ready to open his kimono and tell us the anon details he will.

legendary
Activity: 994
People fudding with bs, remember the devs on this are wicked guys, they can solve any issue!

based on?

provide some evidence that these 'wicked guys' are hard at work and that CRYPT will rise again.

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Or you know, they can just participate in a community discussion of their own coin in a forum and give up front information to CRYPT supporters and general public instead of having everyone call them to have a one-on-one conversation or have to buy a plane ticket to go to Luxembourg.

Im just saying...  Wink
I am not obliged to give an answer, but i remeber CRYPT was around 20k sat... so i believe CRYPT has the potential to increase prices again

thanks for confirming you have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims.  Wink

Yes...CRYPT has the potential to increase again..just like any other coin. Except CRYPT's lack of dev support significantly lowers that possibility. Just because it increased from 20k sat doesnt mean it will continue to rise. With that logic, all coins which have gotten pumps from 20k will all be successful...hmmmm... Roll Eyes
CRYPT have a good and skillful dev/s... and the update has been good so far, just wait and see

Which update?

Read the first page...updates listed

What is your questions?

He didn't respond to this security analysis on CryptCoin subreddit that tanked the price. Neither did he explain what anonymity features is he planning for CryptCoin. He was talking about some DDos attacks (which seem to be not very specific for CryptCoin) and what is the "definition" of anonymity and things like that. Actually he said nothing attractive for investors.

Activity: 812

1. mindfox is on-board

Activity: 28

What is your questions?

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

Which update?
legendary

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink
I am not obliged to give an answer, but i remeber CRYPT was around 20k sat... so i believe CRYPT has the potential to go back to 20k sat
FIXED !!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

thanks for confirming you have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims.  Wink

legendary

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink

Sorry koolio, but even if the dev is capable of resolving any issue, he is clearly not communicating well with the community. Maybe you or some other whales/pumpers can convince him to post some explanation (also for technically more inclined investors) about this recent security review that was posted on CryptCoin subreddit (later probably deleted by moosanyc) and caused the price to tank.

Otherwise CryptCoin can probably expect further attacks:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

Like i said, the content of your link was written by XC fanboy and no name/no proof, no credibility.

This group doesn't need any credibility or proofs because they are not claiming anything really (read the whole thing).

Or maybe did you mean the original "security analysis" in this post (content was removed)?

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

This "security analysis" also achieved its goal (tanking the price) although the author was anonymous and didn't providing any real proofs (he can't provide any proofs because the software isn't finished yet, anyway).

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Nah, dump it hard to the floor for now. In the mean time you can pump litecoin again. Spread a new hype they're gonna be implementing an anon feature too, that is so anonymous you won't even recognize yourself Cheesy
Activity: 28

Sorry koolio, but even if the dev is capable of resolving any issue, he is clearly not communicating well with the community. Maybe you or some other whales/pumpers can convince him to post some explanation (also for technically more inclined investors) about this recent security review that was posted on CryptCoin subreddit (later probably deleted by moosanyc) and caused the price to tank.

Otherwise CryptCoin can probably expect further attacks:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

Like i said, the content of your link was written by XC fanboy, unknown user, no name, no proof, no credibility, and cryptcoin is new...

Last message from the dev, today:

I tried to politely avoid it as you might took my answer as arrogant and I am not.
Your question is not a technical question but a multiplex of technical terms appended with a ?

Let me explain:
DDoS: Distributed Denial of Service.
Used against servers (in protocol or application layer - mostly the latter) in order to overload it and make it unresponsive.
In other words: Many are targeting against one.
You are asking me how to prevent a technique used in centralized model against something that can't be DDoS'ed (at least not the way you ask for it).

Please don't get me wrong, I do not want to offend you. But you have to admit that you came on me hard for no reason.
Also, in Greece, time is 3:33 am. Should I be asleep all night long to respond to all questions the minute they are posted?

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

based on?

Call them and ask them:
(+33) 987 634 99

Im just saying...  Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
While the Fudders try to damage the image of a very promising coin, the price just jumped >40% up to 139k at the time of writing LOL

Jump to: