Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 249. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
100 pages!

To all fudders, thank you for the post count boost.

Excellent work keeping the thread on page one.

Please post your CRYPT address so I can send a you tip in hope of temporalily enlightening your miserable hate-filled lives

I am increasing the post count Grin with positive posts of course. Don't I deserve some Cry

EkoQ3Cd9TdTA4gQ54dVJbZtfooEvj1YGNA

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Nice recover price at mintpal Wink
Activity: 113
100 pages!

To all fudders, thank you for the post count boost.

Excellent work keeping the thread on page one.

Please post your CRYPT address so I can send a you tip in hope of temporalily enlightening your miserable hate-filled lives
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
A Preview of how to manipulate the market ... Shocked

Roll Eyes
BTC
10000+ Crypt was just bought on MP. Moving up again I think. Finally some movement.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
It will go back to 200k+ soon guys do not be fooled by the correction which is pretty normal if you look at it. We went from 30k to 270k in a few hours which is not sustainable of course. But, it will go back to 200k+ and it will do so slowly which is a more healthy rise and better.

+1
Activity: 62
Just hold until the dev releases some of his work. We will break 300k immediately after that.
glad to see the update.
move head.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Finally can look at the market on wis Smiley
Activity: 304
OMG guys, get ahold of yourselves

MY GOD!! Shocked
BTC
Guys, just HODL, don't listen any FUDesters
+1. Holding of course and thinking of buying more.
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys, just HODL, don't listen any FUDesters
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yeah this coin is dead, dev doesnt have anything to say, there isnt any progress, any anon.
BTC
Seriously guys. The pnd group of prometheus, btc-e mods and other pumped the shit out of an coin that have nothing but they gave you at least 3-4 chances to sell this coin high. You should never bagholding any altcoins if you want to make money with them. Dont expect a new pump the next days. They are still selling  Wink
We don't need a pump. We need some status update from the devs, cryptcoin commander and then a steady rise. It is alright that people sold to get some profits. Now it is time to hold because the bottom is clearly at 100k+ Wink When there is some news, expect to see 300k at least.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Seriously guys. The pnd group of prometheus, btc-e mods and other pumped the shit out of an coin that have nothing but they gave you at least 3-4 chances to sell this coin high. You should never bagholding any altcoins if you want to make money with them. Dont expect a new pump the next days. They are still selling  Wink
Activity: 122
1) You should assign your risk before any trade i.e if i buy at 20 I will auto sell when it gets to 15
2) Use something like cryptrader to help you achieve this
3) automation removes all of teh emotion/pain & suffering from this process

I thought about your 1st advice, but i trade on Mintpal and if I put a sell order at the lowest possible, it immediately goes out in the books meaning others can buy it already which means insta-loss for me. You mentioned something about Cryptrader...would love to know how to make this possible with it.

Pretty much going auto on my next alt investment. I'm still going to watch CRYPT, but no way in hell am I going to buy back in unless I receive some legit information guaranteed to pump the value.

cryptrader.com

Use cryptsy API key and volia !!

I only found this platform about a week ago ..I am happy with it as a web instrument etc

I have 2 sayings for you

Buy when there is blood in the streets including yours Wink
Sell when everybody is buying

&

Buy on rumor
Sell on news

So the rock solid news that u seek is the time to sell Cheesy

thank you kindly!  Grin

very wise ! listen to this man.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It will go back to 200k+ soon guys do not be fooled by the correction which is pretty normal if you look at it. We went from 30k to 270k in a few hours which is not sustainable of course. But, it will go back to 200k+ and it will do so slowly which is a more healthy rise and better.
PPl selling cheap CRYPT and buying Cloak, this is one reason for the price reduction

Not really, i sold some of my Crypt for Dark. When i want Cloak i sell my FBIcoin (XC)

Cheesy

Dark will grow up again then i will buy crypt again and again.
Jump to: