Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 251. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guys like myself who just lost money on CRYPT...

Believe it or not but I just hoped on CLOAK on Mintpal

Gained 0.4 BTC in the past 30 mins...bought in at 81k and this jumped to 94k in minutes looking to cut through 110-120k within a few hrs easily.

Gona sell @ 105k (gotta learn from my mistakes)

as always, good luck

so its up the same amount after fees as CRYPT recovered since you sold?

0.4 BTC in fees?? A bit overkill there..Nah bro. I didnt invest 10+ BTC in CRYPT.

Anyway, i know how people want to take my recent post. I'm not FUDing. I was a CRYPT (and probably will jump in again in the near future) investor but jumped shipped at the supposed Freefall. Just wanted to give the people out there who lost money on CRYPT the heads up that they can jump into CLOAK now and gain 'some' money back...once gained, hop right back onto CRYPT which I will actually probably do depending on what info is released.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
I am holding Wink a lot of people are panic selling while they dont have to. Nothing changed since the 270k rally. We are waiting for news from mindfox by the end of june. No worries here. I will buy more when my btc is on mintpal. I think that the next rally will go much higher.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Gained 0.4 BTC in the past 30 mins...bought in at 81k and this jumped to 94k in minutes looking to cut through 110-120k within a few hrs easily.

as always, good luck

so its up the same amount after fees as CRYPT recovered since you sold?

@ YipYip: lot of sneaky accumulations now...lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Seeing a lot of quiet buying @ the bottom  Cool

as always, good luck
Activity: 832
lolz .....I think you guys are going to be kicking your selfs

1) You should assign your risk before any trade i.e if i buy at 20 I will auto sell when it gets to 15
2) Use something like cryptrader to help you achieve this
3) automation removes all of teh emotion/pain & suffering from this process

Personally I am buying back @ the bottom as my risk reward looks pretty good with this one Wink

Agreed..
1) You should assign your risk before any trade i.e if i buy at 20 I will auto sell when it gets to 15

I thought about your 1st advice, but i trade on Mintpal and if I put a sell order at the lowest possible, it immediately goes out in the books meaning others can buy it already which means insta-loss for me. You mentioned something about Cryptrader...would love to know how to make this possible with it.

Pretty much going auto on my next alt investment. I'm still going to watch CRYPT, but no way in hell am I going to buy back in unless I receive some legit information guaranteed to pump the value.

cryptrader.com

Use cryptsy API key and volia !!

I only found this platform about a week ago ..I am happy with it as a web instrument etc

I have 2 sayings for you

Buy when there is blood in the streets including yours Wink
Sell when everybody is buying

&

Buy on rumor
Sell on news

So the rock solid news that u seek is the time to sell Cheesy

thank you kindly!  Grin

I thought about your 1st advice, but i trade on Mintpal and if I put a sell order at the lowest possible, it immediately goes out in the books meaning others can buy it already which means insta-loss for me. You mentioned something about Cryptrader...would love to know how to make this possible with it.

Pretty much going auto on my next alt investment. I'm still going to watch CRYPT, but no way in hell am I going to buy back in unless I receive some legit information guaranteed to pump the value.

cryptrader.com

Use cryptsy API key and volia !!

I only found this platform about a week ago ..I am happy with it as a web instrument etc

I have 2 sayings for you

Buy when there is blood in the streets including yours Wink
Sell when everybody is buying

&

Buy on rumor
Sell on news

So the rock solid news that u seek is the time to sell Cheesy

lolz .....I think you guys are going to be kicking your selfs

Personally I am buying back @ the bottom as my risk reward looks pretty good with this one Wink

This coin is tanking wayyy to hard for me to retain any faith in it.

As of now, got to completely cash out at a 1.5 BTC loss. It was either now or never for me. At least I get to walk away with still over 50% of my investment.

Yea......call me weak handed, stupid, etc...whatever. Got it on the hype train but now it really seems like its just in a complete freefall.

Going to try and make back that 1.5 BTC long-term with another coin. Hope it all works out.

Thanks i suppose. I will say that I learned ALOT.

Good luck guys.

Long-term isn't a wise decision unless you pick the right coin which is rare. Most coins come back down to earth. 90k here now. You got out at the right time.

thats also what I'm telling myself. I just didnt want it dropping down to the point where even if I wanted to sell at bare minimum, no one would buy. It was actually fairly difficult to sell ALL my CRYPTs without going below marketprice.

Now...honestly feeling pretty bummed out, but staying optimistic that I was actually even able to pull out at 50%+.

Not really in the right mindset to resume Crypto trading at this moment, but I do plan on making that 1.5 BTC back on Mintpal....just gona standby for upcoming pumps and hope Im able to ride the wave.

Also, when I say long term I meant very slowly. As far as making back my 1.5 BTC, its probably gona take a LONG time as I plan on buying and IMMEDIATELY selling between 5-10% increase. Its going to take a while with the amount of capital I still feel somewhat comfortable playing around with, but it is what it is. I hope I make it. I dont care if it takes MONTHS..I just want to be able to make my 1.5 BTC back. Slowly but surely is fine for me.

Either way, thank you all...its been a 'fun' ride guys. Greed got the best of me this time... I shouldve pulled at 270k... Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 784

As of now, got to completely cash out at a 1.5 BTC loss. It was either now or never for me. At least I get to walk away with still over 50% of my investment.

Yea......call me weak handed, stupid, etc...whatever. Got it on the hype train but now it really seems like its just in a complete freefall.

Going to try and make back that 1.5 BTC long-term with another coin. Hope it all works out.

Good luck guys.

Long-term isn't a wise decision unless you pick the right coin which is rare. Most coins come back down to earth. 90k here now. You got out at the right time.

Good luck guys.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
how low are we expected to drop?

when are we expected to rebound to even just 190k?

There is one last whale support at 100k once that's gone it's free fall to hell. Who knows, the fud is stronger now than the hype for sure.
how low are we expected to drop?

when are we expected to rebound to even just 190k?
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Sold my cryptcoin lose 4.6 BTC.

I'm sorry to hear that. Should have held. It can be hard to make the right decision when investing money. We have to fight fear and greed which are two very powerful emotions. I wish you better luck on your next coin investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
oh i see crab mentality in this thread., its simple...if we dont believe in this coin, we are free to dump it..otherwise, hold on to it...instead of trying to get a negative image on a coin which is still under development....   Kiss
Activity: 308
Sold my cryptcoin lose 4.6 BTC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why would he reveal any info to pacify people not involved in the developement of the coin? I know some of the people asking are working on anon features for their own coin so why in the hell would mindfox share info with them? Don't take the bait man, they're only trolling for their own gain.

How do you expect that investors will trust the coin that claims to provide "anonymity" but the dev seems anonymous and shady?

Did you see

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

If he provides some personal info (maybe name, his skills, education etc.) he is not revealing anything about anonymity features that he's developing.

I don't really understand why is everyone so obsessed with stealing their code. Altcoins stole source code from Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still there. If there is really something very innovative, you can always patent it.

Hiding the code and ideas in security related products is very very bad IMHO. Such products need to be reviewed by others to be trustworthy.

lolz...patent it yeah good one !!!

What's wrong with patent when you have some brilliant (and actually working and useful) idea?

Grow up ..,..Do u think big business release their secrets when they are in progress Huh

Let the guy finish his work..get it established and then release the code/whitepaper

A little bit of secrecy is totally normal

Of course they release secrets. Big companies patent their ideas before they release actual products. This is usual practice.

Secrecy is not normal if the price plummets because of this "secrecy" and there is no real reaction from dev.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Cryptcoin was an over-hyped pump and dump coin from the beginning, now let it die.
Jump to: