Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 253. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes we can see it, and yes we are still ignoring it.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
can you see it now  Huh

I am still interested to know the following;

how you intended to prevent DDOS since there's no masternode ?

Protect the recipient's addresses ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
All I did was ask what the plan for anonymity was. I didn't ask for code. I asked for the plan.

I didn't get a plan.

I got a song and dance.

Tipping my fedora and moving on.

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

Regarding plans for the coin, I believe the leading dev (it's not my coin, nor I'm "the dev" as you say) has made posts regarding what you are asking.

Please note, contrary to some post, Mindfox says he is not "the dev", nor is this his coin.

He also has no plans regarding anonymity for this coin.

Let me break it down for you. He is working on the anon feature of the wallet. He is a dev working on the coin, not "the dev", meaning not the primary dev.

You have no way of knowing that he isn't working on the anon functions. That's a ridiculous statement to make based on emotion. He didn't answer your question. The primary dev has given a general idea of what they are working towards multiple times in this thread. It's really irritating to see how much hand holding people need. This is proprietary information. Would you expect Apple to let you peruse iOS8 before they release it?
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Regarding plans for the coin, I believe the leading dev (it's not my coin, nor I'm "the dev" as you say) has made posts regarding what you are asking.

Please note, contrary to some post, Mindfox says he is not "the dev", nor is this his coin.

You're the dev. This is your coin now. What's the plan for it?

Do you just not have one?
It's not fair to add words to a post after you made it and someone replied to it, is it?

I have edited nothing.  

Best of luck to you.

It's not fair to add words to a post after you made it and someone replied to it, is it?

I have edited nothing.  

Best of luck to you.

It isn't his coin.
It never was his coin.
Everyone KNOWS it isn't his coin.

He is "a dev" on the coin
There are more than 1
There is no "the dev"

Have you even read the rest of this post???
legendary
Activity: 1400
I am still interested to know the following;

how you intended to prevent DDOS since there's no masternode ?

Protect the recipient's addresses ?

Exactly. Would you expect him to give you the code, risking it being passed on to another coin's dev working on anon features?

Sounds like that's what Bitcycle wants too.
"Whats you plan, give me every bit of information I need now, let me show everyone here I'm FUDing you out"
Glad its just 1 more weak hand out the door.

The one published whitepaper for this coin is a complete joke.  I ask what the new plan is and I get nothing but dodges.

Well, feel free to believe in........nothing.

It's your money.

Exactly. Would you expect him to give you the code, risking it being passed on to another coin's dev working on anon features?

Sounds like that's what Bitcycle wants too.
"Whats you plan, give me every bit of information I need now, let me show everyone here I'm FUDing you out"
Glad its just 1 more weak hand out the door.

Is it dodging that I do not let you lead me to a conversation just the way you want it?
I'm not playing games, I asked a legit question. Simple question also.

You did not answer my simple question that would allow me to continue the discussion with you.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Yes it is isn't it jwinterm, that's why he is the dev, doing exactly what he should be doing.
Carry on coding Mindfox, some people just have nothing better to do.
I'm out.

This coin has no plan. The dev wants to play games with "WhAT DoEs ANonYmITy MeaN?Huh??"

Good luck, holders.
Activity: 70
Regarding anonymity, I would like someone to define the term to me.
Is it to make the addresses in a transaction invisible or prove that all addresses come from the same wallet/coin holder?

I don't think you're a scammer, but I also don't see a workable plan for anonymity here.  What do you have in mind for it?

The CRYPT original whitepaper provide no advantage, so I assume you're working on a new plan.  What is it?
I left the part where I ask how each individual defines anonymity. What is your definition of it?

Very simple.  Transactions should not be traceable to their originator.  This is what people want.

What's your plan to achieve this?
Wasn't the originator, the destination of the previous transaction? Isn't that how blockchain analysis takes place?

OK, now you're just dodging.

What's your plan to achieve anonymity?

Do you have one?  At all?

Or are you going to play games with "What does anonymity even mean?"

Rapidly losing confidence here.

What's the plan?  Simple question. What's the answer?

How many times are you people going to keep asking the same question without realizing that he will not reveal his method, no matter how much you pry?  Why put out something to be dissected before completion?  Would you look over a painter's shoulder and tell him his painting looks like crap before you've seen the final product?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is it to make the addresses in a transaction invisible or prove that all addresses come from the same wallet/coin holder?

I don't think you're a scammer, but I also don't see a workable plan for anonymity here.  What do you have in mind for it?

The CRYPT original whitepaper provide no advantage, so I assume you're working on a new plan.  What is it?
I left the part where I ask how each individual defines anonymity. What is your definition of it?

Cryptonote coins seem to have a functional implementation of anonymity, so why not use that as the baseline? I agree the coin mixer idea is kind of antithetical to crypto in general, as you are relying on some kind of centralized node to "mix" the coins for anonymity, and there seems to be some dispute over whether this is truly anonymous or can be tracked using taint analysis. But, these concerns are not manifested in cryptonote coins, and transactions can be sent over the network with varying degrees of anonymity (the mixin count).
I agree with you on every word you say.
It seems to have a working anonymity but I do not know exactly how it works and I don't claim I'm in a position (or even have the skills) to audit it without first studying a lot. Also, I do believe that it's still very new and we might see flaws.
If I'm not ready to study it, how would I be able to fix flaws?
I do not like to experiment with thinks I do not fully understand. Is it better if I did otherwise and take risks I couldn't be able to handle?

It was just a suggestion, dude. I don't even hold any CRYPT. I don't care if you ever try anything or just dump all your coins (which is kinda what I'm assuming and also why I don't hold any anymore...).
Funny that you assume that I have crypt coins (I do not) and even funnier how you don't return  me the courtesy of an on-topic reply, as I did to your question.
funny...

fucking hilarious. good thing you're supposed to be dev and not customer relations.

Very simple.  Transactions should not be traceable to their originator.  This is what people want.

Wasn't the originator, the destination of the previous transaction? Isn't that how blockchain analysis takes place?

Is it dodging that I do not let you lead me to a conversation just the way you want it?

Jump to: