Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 252. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
can you see it now  Huh

I am still interested to know the following;

how you intended to prevent DDOS since there's no masternode ?

Protect the recipient's addresses ?
I tried to politely avoid it as you might took my answer as arrogant and I am not.
Your question is not a technical question but a multiplex of technical terms appended with a ?

Let me explain:
DDoS: Distributed Denial of Service.
Used against servers (in protocol or application layer - mostly the latter) in order to overload it and make it unresponsive.
In other words: Many are targeting against one.
You are asking me how to prevent a technique used in centralized model against something that can't be DDoS'ed (at least not the way you ask for it).

Please don't get me wrong, I do not want to offend you. But you have to admit that you came on me hard for no reason.
Also, in Greece, time is 3:33 am. Should I be asleep all night long to respond to all questions the minute they are posted?

Sleep! Refresh your brain. Trolls will be trolls. 99% of trolls are either invested heavily in the "other coin" or just have no life enough to enjoy spreading FUD. Ignoring them is always best.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Why would he reveal any info to pacify people not involved in the developement of the coin? I know some of the people asking are working on anon features for their own coin so why in the hell would mindfox share info with them? Don't take the bait man, they're only trolling for their own gain.

How do you expect that investors will trust the coin that claims to provide "anonymity" but the dev seems anonymous and shady?

Did you see

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

If he provides some personal info (maybe name, his skills, education etc.) he is not revealing anything about anonymity features that he's developing.

I don't really understand why is everyone so obsessed with stealing their code. Altcoins stole source code from Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still there. If there is really something very innovative, you can always patent it.

Hiding the code and ideas in security related products is very very bad IMHO. Such products need to be reviewed by others to be trustworthy.

lolz...patent it yeah good one !!!

What's wrong with patent when you have some brilliant (and actually working and useful) idea?

Grow up ..,..Do u think big business release their secrets when they are in progress Huh

Let the guy finish his work..get it established and then release the code/whitepaper

A little bit of secrecy is totally normal

+1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Why would he reveal any info to pacify people not involved in the developement of the coin? I know some of the people asking are working on anon features for their own coin so why in the hell would mindfox share info with them? Don't take the bait man, they're only trolling for their own gain.

How do you expect that investors will trust the coin that claims to provide "anonymity" but the dev seems anonymous and shady?

Did you see

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

If he provides some personal info (maybe name, his skills, education etc.) he is not revealing anything about anonymity features that he's developing.

I don't really understand why is everyone so obsessed with stealing their code. Altcoins stole source code from Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still there. If there is really something very innovative, you can always patent it.

Hiding the code and ideas in security related products is very very bad IMHO. Such products need to be reviewed by others to be trustworthy.

What's wrong with patent when you have some brilliant (and actually working and useful) idea?

Grow up ..,..Do u think big business release their secrets when they are in progress Huh

Let the guy finish his work..get it established and then release the code/whitepaper

A little bit of secrecy is totally normal
I think this is the full blown crash stage by now...

It's almost like last one off the boat... well... goes down with the ship....

Not really. We are still fine. We went from 0.00017 to 0.0027 in one week. Huge increase. Now we are settling around 0.0013. It's a reasonable scenario in crypto trading.

Yup, but buy orders are thin now. You no longer see 10+ btc buy walls and frequent exchanges by the whales. Only a matter of time before it gets sub 100k again.

Hold tight and be patient. Many weak hands and pumpers moved to Glyph, DRK, and BC. We will be fine. This coin will not let us down. I'm not speaking out of faith. I'm informed and I know.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Did you see

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Not really. We are still fine. We went from 0.00017 to 0.0027 in one week. Huge increase. Now we are settling around 0.0013. It's a reasonable scenario in crypto trading.

Yup, but buy orders are thin now. You no longer see 10+ btc buy walls and frequent exchanges by the whales. Only a matter of time before it gets sub 100k again.

Did you see

Is there any REAL fundamental or just the pump n dump n pump cycle  ??

For now it seems that CRYPT is only organized pump & dump. No substance at all.

It may seem that way, but it's not the case. You guys need too much hand holding.

For now it seems that CRYPT is only organized pump & dump. No substance at all.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
crypt now is in fear stage, wonder if this gets dump so hard we'll enter the despair stage at 20k sats. Hopefully this will be still worth more than dogecoin.
More weak hands jumping ship. No worries.

Did you see

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Regarding anonymity, I would like someone to define the term to me.
Is it to make the addresses in a transaction invisible or prove that all addresses come from the same wallet/coin holder?

I don't think you're a scammer, but I also don't see a workable plan for anonymity here.  What do you have in mind for it?

The CRYPT original whitepaper provide no advantage, so I assume you're working on a new plan.  What is it?
I left the part where I ask how each individual defines anonymity. What is your definition of it?

Mindfox, let me ask the same question. What is the definition of anonymity that CRYPT claims to deliver? The current whitepaper offers no anonymity, even in very broad sense.

BTW, Mindfox did you see this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28kea5/what_do_we_know_about_anonymous_coin_developers/

Can you provide some info that can be posted here? Or even better - post the info for yourself?

Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
can you see it now  Huh

I am still interested to know the following;

how you intended to prevent DDOS since there's no masternode ?

Protect the recipient's addresses ?
I tried to politely avoid it as you might took my answer as arrogant and I am not.
Your question is not a technical question but a multiplex of technical terms appended with a ?

Let me explain:
DDoS: Distributed Denial of Service.
Used against servers (in protocol or application layer - mostly the latter) in order to overload it and make it unresponsive.
In other words: Many are targeting against one.
You are asking me how to prevent a technique used in centralized model against something that can't be DDoS'ed (at least not the way you ask for it).

Please don't get me wrong, I do not want to offend you. But you have to admit that you came on me hard for no reason.
Also, in Greece, time is 3:33 am. Should I be asleep all night long to respond to all questions the minute they are posted?
Activity: 437
since I spend over an hour reading, I would like first to say that I'm a plain man, not super smart, I do not transform during full moon, I just do what I was hired to do: implement my idea.
Now, regarding some of the technical concerns expressed are valid, but I would love to see the real person behind them.
Since I did not hide using a different nick, why would you?

Regarding anonymity, I would like someone to define the term to me.
Is it to make the addresses in a transaction invisible or prove that all addresses come from the same wallet/coin holder?
As I said many times, personally I do not trust my coins being in another wallet/master node/call it how you like, to forward my coins. Besides, even if you use a mixer, aren't the coins going to the same address?
Isn't the "taint analysis" going to reveal the coins that an address had, even for a single instance?
You mix the source and you reveal the destination. Or perhaps I didn't read it well.

Also, regarding the ability to learn the IP from a wallet that is not connectable can't be completely accurate. Just remember that transaction messages are re-broadcasted by wallets. Connectable or not.

So, as I mentioned in one of my posts, there are many different ideas and implementation and I respect everyone for the hard work and effort they put in order to make it (or made it) happen.
Also, all ideas in early stage have plenty of room for expansion.
I strongly believe that if those who go through the effort to go through technical analysis (which means that they are skilled either in coding or in googling - I would like to believe the first) can offer more than just "stay away from this coin - the dev is a scammer".

http://mannybutun.ytmnd.com/

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1400
Jump to: