Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 267. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
If I had more BTC I'd be poised to swap it for CRYPT as soon as the Low Of Day hits.  Trying to predict it now......
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why exactly is CRYPT suddenly dumping so hard?

Did the devs or someone else confirm that this coin is not anonymous?

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
WoW such a nice dump Shocked i've lost 1 BTC Sad

don't worry, just hold, it will go up again when the dump is over, expect it to go lower still before rise to 0.002 again
Thanks mate... i'm not worried about that... just was kidding Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Whales dumping CRYPT and buying BC
Activity: 168
Yes.  It's all FUD BS.. This coin is legendary and it has a great future.  If you missed out the first time, well here is your chance.

Buy and Hold!    Grin

yes, esspecialy that "fair start" xd but I quess dev made 100-500 BTC so hes happy, but ppl who lost 1 or 5 arent
Activity: 455
Yes.  It's all FUD BS.. This coin is legendary and it has a great future.  If you missed out the first time, well here is your chance.

Buy and Hold!    Grin
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

don't worry, just hold, it will go up again when the dump is over, expect it to go lower still before rise to 0.002 again
I come from the XC thread as a long time holder, and I just wanted to say that no matter what the truth is, the steady, true XC community never started this allegation, in fact it was just reposted in our thread from here and reddit. 

XC community ? U have like 200 ppl on reddit. Such community
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I woke up this morning to see CRYPT touching its HOD at a bit over 270k satoshis.  I sold all I had, figuring it was a pop and dip, and I bought it all back AND MORE at 190k satoshis.  Now I have more CRYPT!

Don't listen to the FUDders, they are just butthurt that they didn't get in early on it.

Onwards and upwards to MORE PROFITS!!!!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
From what i've heard....

DUMPS DUMPS .... everywhere!!!

Congratz mate, you just won the being the asshole of the year award, good job! now go f yourself!
From what i've heard....

DUMPS DUMPS .... everywhere!!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Hosted in US
http://crypt.coin-miners.info/
Need some miners here guys! Hop in!! Spread the hashes!!
1% Pool fee / PROP payout system

Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS
STRATUM: stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info
PORT: 4301
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Configure your Miner:

GPU Miner:
Code:
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner:
Code:
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Rent some X11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Don't you people all get it, we need to stop fighting each other goddamnit! Why are people so happy when a coin crashes and people lose their money? What the fuck is so funny in that, please explain?

On the contrary I hate to see people throwing their money away at crooks like Koolio and Fontas. It's total inside trading BS, Moosa was quietly hyping CRYPT for almost 2 weeks before anyone else even knew mindfox was the dev, he probably owns 20% of the supply for all we know. Do we want to keep making these schmucks richer? I don't. Let the community decide what a coin is worth, not what a P&D whale wants. They will gladly tank a coin and make out like bandits not caring one bit about you.

+1

DUMP WAVES INCOMING !!
Just Double my crypt! Thanks fudders!
I doubled my profits too on its way down  Cool
This happens to every coin last time happened to vericoin
Jump to: