Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 269. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
It's 0.00187854 on Cryptsy buckle your seatbelt!  Shocked Let's all sing the song..London bridge is falling down, falling down...  2x
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Told ya..  TO ALL NEW ONCE DONT BY ON THIS FALL wait until the volume crashes to 150 btc and everythink calms down than you can decide whether to invest or not , or search the next pump coin...gosh pumps happening every week these days .. gotta mean BTC risin soon again?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's falling down !! TIMBEEEER !!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey Cryptcoin Dev Mindfox, care to answer to these PROVEN allegations?

http://pastebin.com/zcn65Eez/

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

Holy shit, I have 16.3 bitcoins 100% in Cryptcoin but am dumping all immediately, this is extremely alarming!! I invested in whitecoin, I cannot afford to lose my precious bitcoins like that again!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Anyone buying now please beware, this is truly eye opening information. BE CAREFUL DO NOT BUY.

Mindfox was involved in the peer review of XC code, the one that people spreading FUD requested. Days later Cryptcoin was launched and now Mindfox is the lead developer. The thing is that XC still has the p2p protocol, the EXACT thing that he is working on right now for CRYPT, but its already in the wallet. This means that Mindfox took the source code from the wallet he reviewed, stole it, and is now racing to implement it into CRYPT. This can be proven as the technology already exists within the XC client. Furthermore, CRYPT has no ambitions of blockchain 2.0, its simply being manipulated in price so that whales can make a boatload of money before the crash. This lack of goals for the future should strike anyone as alarming, as CRYPT's future is short sided.

This scam is spreading, and people are caught up in the hype, but this cannot go unquestioned.

If he is trying to rip off the code just goes to show... XC knows what it's doing...... If this is true though it is not exactly a vote of confidence for Crypt.. I doubt XC will be doing peer review of code again in a hurry....

I just woke up, did this guy seriously rip off our code? Lack of innovation, hype, pump and dump; Holy shit these investors are about to lose their money. How do people sleep at night?

https://twitter.com/chunkmonke/statuses/479295485807984640
Activity: 191
I'm sorry but you're a moron to ignore
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

Holy shit, I have 16.3 bitcoins 100% in Cryptcoin but am dumping all immediately, this is extremely alarming!! I invested in whitecoin, I cannot afford to lose my precious bitcoins like that again!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Anyone buying now please beware, this is truly eye opening information. BE CAREFUL DO NOT BUY.

Mindfox was involved in the peer review of XC code, the one that people spreading FUD requested. Days later Cryptcoin was launched and now Mindfox is the lead developer. The thing is that XC still has the p2p protocol, the EXACT thing that he is working on right now for CRYPT, but its already in the wallet. This means that Mindfox took the source code from the wallet he reviewed, stole it, and is now racing to implement it into CRYPT. This can be proven as the technology already exists within the XC client. Furthermore, CRYPT has no ambitions of blockchain 2.0, its simply being manipulated in price so that whales can make a boatload of money before the crash. This lack of goals for the future should strike anyone as alarming, as CRYPT's future is short sided.

This scam is spreading, and people are caught up in the hype, but this cannot go unquestioned.

If he is trying to rip off the code just goes to show... XC knows what it's doing...... If this is true though it is not exactly a vote of confidence for Crypt.. I doubt XC will be doing peer review of code again in a hurry....
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Thats it guys party is over... we have some hot chocalate and warm clothes for those who jump into the water leave the sinkin ship, come right over to the next coin.

Remember once a coin gets on Mintpal ...the magic pump number is 5x. so... 50K---250K..? i can sing you song about this development.

edited before misconseption starts*

The coin has some good dev names to back up the claims, DRK could go 0.02x, this could easily make 0.01x

Exactly, I believe this coin could easy go to 0.01, but think thats still to low if developers continue to be proactive and take the top anon coin spot. So far there system seems the best, would be interesting if someone could lay out other coins compared to cloakcoin that claim anon tech.

It's proven here and works, so I'd think we won that battle.

So if dark is can do 0.02 without even proving itself fully, then what would 4.5 million conis for cloakcoin go to? I think 0.05 is not unreasonable if everying continues as is, and keeps actively delivering, it could be a top #3 coins list.

You ever heard of XC?

It has the best system by far, Its already months ahead of CRYPT and progressing at a faster rate

People thinking this coin will succeed when the competition doesn't just have a better strategy, but they have a better team, are crazy.

+1 to this, it is incredible the amount of attention being given to a coin which is so far behind XC in every way and may even be a scam... I can only think some people are just riding the wave... Surprised it has not come down faster by now though TBH.
Activity: 490
dat dere 50 BTC sell wall...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hey ya'll, I've added CRY to my new Multipool. Would love to have some miners stop by and mine! 0% fees while in beta! I'll be adding more X11 coins throughout the day.

xpool - BTC Multipool

PROP reward system
BTC Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:
Cheers and Happy Hashing!
Activity: 148
What so special about this coin that it has risen so high?
Activity: 82
Yolo!
huge sell wall gone....buying frenzy ensues.......i had to buy at high prices to get...but what the hell Tongue whales will be whales!
Oh my god ppl sell now !!

lol

this is gona hit 350k real soon.

dont bail until $5 mil market cap  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Oh my god ppl sell now !!
Activity: 233

Experience taught me a few things.  

One is to listen to your gut! No matter how many FUD there is trying to discredit this coin!

The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know - Mind Fox + Me = Success BTC

And The third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRY!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!

I listened to what you said on 6th of June. Mindfox in = great but besides that nothing substantial happened. Please convince me with something more before I decide to buy back.. What fact will take this up after dubble top on Polo?  

Nothing much has happened? Besides the 2800% rise?

The Anon will take time, the devs are working day and night to perfect it. If you think the price is high now, wait until the Anon is delivered. The whales are maintaining the price and slowly raising it to that take off.
VRC already has fully functioning working ANON, Is accepted everywhere BTC is accepted via Veribit, and allows SMS based payments to any cellphone on the planet.  Plus the Devs aren't anonymous so you don't have to worry about mindfox this, scam that.  Legit Devs and a Legit coin that is simply going places without the pumps and dumps.  http://www.vericoin.info/verisend.html  http://www.vericoin.info/text.html

VeriCoin uses a centralised system, these will never succeed. Even the CRYPT developers know that. It defeats the whole purpose of what bitcoin is trying to achieve

The future is in true P2P decentralised anonymous systems, not these coinjoin clones.
Activity: 182
MineP.it CryptCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://crypt.minep.it:3347 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Activity: 378

Experience taught me a few things.  

One is to listen to your gut! No matter how many FUD there is trying to discredit this coin!

The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know - Mind Fox + Me = Success BTC

And The third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRY!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!

I listened to what you said on 6th of June. Mindfox in = great but besides that nothing substantial happened. Please convince me with something more before I decide to buy back.. What fact will take this up after dubble top on Polo?  

Nothing much has happened? Besides the 2800% rise?

The Anon will take time, the devs are working day and night to perfect it. If you think the price is high now, wait until the Anon is delivered. The whales are maintaining the price and slowly raising it to that take off.
VRC already has fully functioning working ANON, Is accepted everywhere BTC is accepted via Veribit, and allows SMS based payments to any cellphone on the planet.  Plus the Devs aren't anonymous so you don't have to worry about mindfox this, scam that.  Legit Devs and a Legit coin that is simply going places without the pumps and dumps.  http://www.vericoin.info/verisend.html  http://www.vericoin.info/text.html
Jump to: