Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 268. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Just Double my crypt! Thanks fudders!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Don't you people all get it, we need to stop fighting each other goddamnit! Why are people so happy when a coin crashes and people lose their money? What the fuck is so funny in that, please explain?

On the contrary I hate to see people throwing their money away at crooks like Koolio and Fontas. It's total inside trading BS, Moosa was quietly hyping CRYPT for almost 2 weeks before anyone else even knew mindfox was the dev, he probably owns 20% of the supply for all we know. Do we want to keep making these schmucks richer? I don't. Let the community decide what a coin is worth, not what a P&D whale wants. They will gladly tank a coin and make out like bandits not caring one bit about you.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I agree the excessive spam and cheering dumps is unnecessary. But regular interrogation is essential to test a coins survivability.

Money flowing back into blackcoin usually signals to me the pump is over
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When i start to pump.... Cheesy  Cool

P.S. gonna wait till dumps do thier job
And WHERE ARE YOUR PUMPERS ?!?!?

HAHAH LOSERS

Why the hate, why all that frustration?

Don't you people all get it, we need to stop fighting each other goddamnit! Why are people so happy when a coin crashes and people lose their money? What the fuck is so funny in that, please explain?

Well FU fud spreaders and haters, got nice profit from Cryptcoin and still hold some... will never sell them unless for 0.01, profits are already big enough anyway
+1
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
It's going back up ahahahaah... epic pumps and dumps... this is the stuff of legends.
Activity: 608

HAHAH LOSERS

Why the hate, why all that frustration?

Well FU fud spreaders and haters, got nice profit from Cryptcoin and still hold some... will never sell them unless for 0.01, profits are already big enough anyway
To Much dump to pump hahaha
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

HAHAH LOSERS
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I come from the XC thread as a long time holder, and I just wanted to say that no matter what the truth is, the steady, true XC community never started this allegation, in fact it was just reposted in our thread from here and reddit. 

+1  thats why I like Xc so much

they mind there own business
Activity: 182
ANOTHER DUMP WAVE INCOMING !!! Ready your popcorns Wink Cheesy
Soon, pump wave is coming Cheesy
a matter of minutes Smiley
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I come from the XC thread as a long time holder, and I just wanted to say that no matter what the truth is, the steady, true XC community never started this allegation, in fact it was just reposted in our thread from here and reddit. 
legendary
Activity: 994
Soon, pump wave is coming Cheesy
Activity: 532
Lol such scam. Read 1st pages. If I had any sell now !!

Wink just sell i'll buy Wink

When I posted price 270k . Hope many ppl sold. Now is 165. Put ur sell at 190-210 coz ur going under 100k soon !
Activity: 714

Lol'd hard. This is slime for those that know the names being dropped in this thread. Don't worry, the community will save this coin... Oh wait, what community. Zombieappocalypsecoin
Activity: 350

http://CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash!

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface