Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 271. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey Cryptcoin Dev Mindfox, care to answer to these PROVEN allegations?

http://pastebin.com/zcn65Eez/

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

lol this guy
The fact that Mindfox has done something for whitecoin doesn't make him a scammer Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

lol this guy
Activity: 113
Thats it guys party is over... we have some hot chocalate and warm clothes for those who jump into the water leave the sinkin ship, come right over to the next coin.

Remember once a coin gets on Mintpal ...the magic pump number is 5x. so... 50K---250K..? i can sing you song about this development.

edited before misconseption starts*

The coin has some good dev names to back up the claims, DRK could go 0.02x, this could easily make 0.01x

No it doesnt.  Name one "good dev name" on this coin.

::crickets::

Mindfox.

Its a open market, you choose you own level of investment and involvement no one else.

Your missed opportunity creates resentment that turned to anger which materialises as a shitpost like this and many others.

Bunch of 20 to 50 years old acting like freaking kids in play ground.

Shame on you all.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 23
So happy with how this coin is going. Best volume - Surpassed LTC. Bright future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This will drop very fast...
Activity: 608
Shakeout, quite obvious...or a trick to make us believe it's only a shakeout... Who knows?
Activity: 285
Thats it guys party is over... we have some hot chocalate and warm clothes for those who jump into the water leave the sinkin ship, come right over to the next coin.

Remember once a coin gets on Mintpal ...the magic pump number is 5x. so... 50K---250K..? i can sing you song about this development.

Lol, big whales are behind this, and they know they can push this price up so much higher. Why dump now? Just good time to rebuy.

those big whales just said to all of the little investors at 250K "fuck you we have a 7x -10x gain , we are out of this shit."

this is how this buisness work...you should be thankfull that they created now some bagholder which will keep this coin alive. but 270K you wont this from now on a looong time , but this is good pressure is good the dev will work their ass of to reproduce the hype Smiley so welcome...to the DUMPED COINS Cheesy.

Beside ...DRK had some huge balls introducing X11 and DGW diff ajustment that why they are so high right now.

I bet you 1btc it keeps rising and breaks all time high.

Which forum member wants to escrow?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 129

Experience taught me a few things.  

One is to listen to your gut! No matter how many FUD there is trying to discredit this coin!

The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know - Mind Fox + Me = Success BTC

And The third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRY!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!
Activity: 121
Why is it all the scamming premine, instamine, hidden mined shit gets all the hype and a solid fair coin like this one does not?  Tongue
Activity: 374

Lol, big whales are behind this, and they know they can push this price up so much higher. Why dump now? Just good time to rebuy.

those big whales just said to all of the little investors at 250K "fuck you we have a 7x -10x gain , we are out of this shit."

this is how this buisness work...you should be thankfull that they created now some bagholder which will keep this coin alive. but 270K you wont this from now on a looong time , but this is good pressure is good the dev will work their ass of to reproduce the hype Smiley so welcome...to the DUMPED COINS Cheesy.

Beside ...DRK had some huge balls introducing X11 and DGW diff ajustment that why they are so high right now.
Activity: 112

The coin has some good dev names to back up the claims, DRK could go 0.02x, this could easily make 0.01x

No it doesnt.  Name one "good dev name" on this coin.

::crickets::
Activity: 285

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
CLOAK and SUPERCOIN are also other options if you guys want to get in on the moon express.

CRYPT is a whitepaper pump and dump...get out while you can.
Activity: 374

Activity: 168
Guys better buy quick !!!!

It's your choice but i assure you it's smart move Wink

Hoping you did not follow your own advice!

Just buy !!!
Activity: 518
Guys better buy quick !!!!

It's your choice but i assure you it's smart move Wink

Hoping you did not follow your own advice!
Activity: 26
The people talking bad about CRYPT are the ones who were too dumb to get in when the rest of us did.

What's FUD mean?

Fear uncertainty and disorder. Talking shit to fuck something up.
Jump to: