Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 272. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

There will be haters, doubters, non-believers, and then there will be you, proving them wrong.

BUY low and sell HIGH that's my motto!

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRY!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!

So Fontas was in on this all along? lol.
Activity: 182
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
The people talking bad about CRYPT are the ones who were too dumb to get in when the rest of us did.

What's FUD mean?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Damn!!
Buy or you will regret !!
Big deal coming in Kenya !
Activity: 168
Lol such scam. Read 1st pages. If I had any sell now !!

Wink just sell i'll buy Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Lol such scam. Read 1st pages. If I had any sell now !!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I believe it has more anon than DRK as DRK isn't anon from dev's owns word.

Only problem with this one is that the wallet needs to be online so far. I think the link on reddit is pure FUD so far.

Their expected ETA for the wallet is before end of June so we'll see then what's up with this.

DRK provides at least CoinJoin implementation if I understood correctly. CoinJoin is not completely anonymous.

But CRYPT doesn't even provide that. So that online wallets are not the only problem here.

I don't know why you keep spreading this FUD. As I understand it. You are trading wallet address on encrypted communication and nobody has any clue who these new wallet address belongs to but the sender and the receiver. There is no other link.

Sure depending on how it's coded you might find some clue if it's not properly coded or if the transaction volume is too low. We will see in 1-2 weeks. For now it's better imho

Yes, you're exchanging wallet addresses on encrypted communication channel. I think that this is everything that CRYPT does. However, this is already done in bitcoin world when accessing merchant's webpage via HTTPS. And bitcoin is not considered being "anonymous" in any serious way.

Hiding of receiving addresses does not prevent any kind of blockchain analysis because transactions are just ordinary blockchain transactions. They are probably not even merged with transactions from other users (CoinJoin).

But I really don't know because nobody on this forum is willing to explain anything and the devs are not explaining anything. This is the real problem.

You cannot market CRYPT coin to users as having "anon" features because nobody can "prove" that they are really anonymous. And this could be dangerous for them (users). Some of them will rely on this anon feature which may or may not really provide what is it promising (anonimity).

Activity: 126
I really don't understand this scheisse anymore  Undecided

I find it rather funny
Activity: 238

CRY.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I really don't understand this scheisse anymore  Undecided
Activity: 150

Only problem with this one is that the wallet needs to be online so far. I think the link on reddit is pure FUD so far.

Their expected ETA for the wallet is before end of June so we'll see then what's up with this.

DRK provides at least CoinJoin implementation if I understood correctly. CoinJoin is not completely anonymous.

But CRYPT doesn't even provide that. So that online wallets are not the only problem here.

I don't know why you keep spreading this FUD. As I understand it. You are trading wallet address on encrypted communication and nobody has any clue who these new wallet address belongs to but the sender and the receiver. There is no other link.

Sure depending on how it's coded you might find some clue if it's not properly coded or if the transaction volume is too low. We will see in 1-2 weeks. For now it's better imho

im using yahoo messenger encryption since 2008 ( SimpLite for yahoo ) to talk with my bussines partners , so basicaly there is no annon just that u using encrypted communication to exchange wallets, what kind of bs is this, really ?
Guys better buy quick !!!!

It's your choice but i assure you it's smart move Wink
Buy quick its the worse thing you can do in crypto no matter of the coin Smiley

Suit yourself Wink

Activity: 182

Buy quick its the worse thing you can do in crypto no matter of the coin Smiley
Activity: 324

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Hosted in US
http://crypt.coin-miners.info/
Need some miners here guys! Hop in!! Spread the hashes!!
1% Pool fee / PROP payout system

Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS
STRATUM: stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info
PORT: 4301
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Configure your Miner:

GPU Miner:
Code:
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner:
Code:
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://crypt.coin-miners.info:4301 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Rent some X11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Activity: 352

e-miningpool.net pool information:
  • High Performance backend
  • Low fees!
  • 24/7 Uptime
  • High performance Dedicated server located in France/EU
  • No registration required, payments are sent directly to your wallet!
  • 3 stratum servers for balancing

Mining configuration:
  • STRATUM 1:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3015 (CPU/single GPU miners)
  • STRATUM 2:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3050 (Vardiff port)
  • STRATUM 3:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3275 (big farms)
  • Username:   Your CryptCoin Wallet address
  • Password:   anything
Activity: 140
Is CRYPT on any chinese exchange? Which one?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Jump to: