Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 278. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Rumor is that CRYPT will be added to btc-e Wink That would be a real price boost if you ask me considering the fact that it has only 11M coins maximum.

I'm in close circles with the devs and whales behind Crypt, and I can tell you its coming. BTC-E is coming Smiley It will be the first coin added to btc-e since OCT 2013. Mark my words.  Smiley
That would be awesome! Smiley Let's hope it is true.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Price speculation. What will be the price (crypt/btc) when mindfox releases his work?

I have just seen the screenshot for the CryptCoin Commander and I must say I am impressed. The logo is pretty nice too. This is all gui and design but it looks awesome.

If the technical part works out as expected, I think that CRYPT will break the DRK ath and hit 0.03 later this year. Am I too optimistic?
I think you are absolutely right.  Smiley
I think 0.02 - 0.04 is inevitable especially if we get added to btc-e this week Smiley

+1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
Rumor is that CRYPT will be added to btc-e Wink That would be a real price boost if you ask me considering the fact that it has only 11M coins maximum.

I'm in close circles with the devs and whales behind Crypt, and I can tell you its coming. BTC-E is coming Smiley It will be the first coin added to btc-e since OCT 2013. Mark my words.  Smiley
Price speculation. What will be the price (crypt/btc) when mindfox releases his work?

I have just seen the screenshot for the CryptCoin Commander and I must say I am impressed. The logo is pretty nice too. This is all gui and design but it looks awesome.

If the technical part works out as expected, I think that CRYPT will break the DRK ath and hit 0.03 later this year. Am I too optimistic?

I think you are absolutely right.  Smiley

I think 0.02 - 0.04 is inevitable especially if we get added to btc-e this week Smiley
BTC
Excerpt from IRC chat ! Smiley

[03:04] so what makes CRY so great?
[03:04] not much on the website
[03:04] crypt
[03:04] mindfox is on the dev team
[03:04] for anon function
[03:05] that's all i need to know...  bought as much as i can afford, lol
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

No, that is a realistic prediction. I think you are absolutely right. Smiley
BTC

Activity: 426
I just turned 1 BTC into 20 BTC today thanks to CRYPT
Finally a coin that paied off buying on release date

If only I held onto more cheap coins !!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Easiest trade of my life. Bought at support at 0.00041000 and sold at 0.002000

CRAZY GAINS!!!!!

Ha, I bought a lot at 0.00030000 sats and I'm holding like a boss  Grin
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 105

CRAZY GAINS!!!!!

Lucky. I just got in so I gotta wait a bit before I see those gains. Thanks for selling me your coins though.

Ha! u poor thing, i hope ur kidding.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

CRAZY GAINS!!!!!

Lucky. I just got in so I gotta wait a bit before I see those gains. Thanks for selling me your coins though.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

CRAZY GAINS!!!!!
Activity: 350
Damn i once thought the best ride of my life was when I was fucking my wife and told her i just fucked her sister and she tried to buck me off like a wild bull.  No no...this CRYPT ride is MUUUCH better!!!  
Lol dude you really made my day Cheesy
Activity: 350
Activity: 140
Damn i once thought the best ride of my life was when I was fucking my wife and told her i just fucked her sister and she tried to buck me off like a wild bull.  No no...this CRYPT ride is MUUUCH better!!!  
Activity: 140
Thats some pretty sick webgui looking shiznit for a wallet.  Not even drk has this.  Bye bye drk and xc.  I wont mention VRC because they are not on the same level.  

the wallet doesn't "make" the coin. DRK is far ahead in features, i m not fudding, i hold a lot of drk and crypt.

ofcourse the gui rocks, but we need features, not graphics.
200k !!!! and $3mil cap !!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
GUI is really nice.

Can't wait to download it and try it out.
Jump to: