Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 277. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The price will fall for another correction you can be sure of that. Btc-e are just rumours, and will stay rumours for now. Beside that I believe that in long term the coin may reach x3 ,x4 heights.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
The question is... will the pump end... and at what price before I need to jump off the boat...?

If we are picked up by a bigger exchange  Wink
and the anon works, we should see a price above 0.03
Personally, I'm targeting above 0.05

Remember, there are only 2.4 Million coins in circulation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I'd like to point out that CRYPT exploded since I posted the article on CryptoArticles.com , and it got a few hundred views in under 24 hours.

Would've expected at least a donation of sorts but absolutely nothing, which is a shame Smiley
Still glad to see Crypt go up tho ^^

(article is here : http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cryptcoin-anonymous-secure-encrypted-with-no-centralized-control )
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The question is... will the pump end... and at what price before I need to jump off the boat...?

Pumps always end.  This one seems to have gone a lot further than I expected, but it will end.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
There is no gurantee in crypto. It is market that decide all the time. But my suggestion is when train is about to move you don't want to be left behind!
Activity: 574
I have also heard those strong rumors about BTC-E. I wish they are true....

Time will tell
There is still plenty of ceiling left in Cryptcoin, so get on board if you're interested. There are reasons why XC and DRK sold off. They had issues with the devs and coins, so the coins were dumped. Keep in mind that both of those coins are still alive and kicking. This coin was created to be used, not PnD'ed. It has the potential of offering a better version of anon than the others and the dev team are very engaged. If Mindfox comes through, Cryptcoin will have a long future. Just because whales and pumpers get on board with a coin does not mean they plan on dumping it at it's first high. Many of these guys have held LTC and other coins for months.
Activity: 196
I personally aint selling till it hits a $5 million market cap!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Every person involved in this scam should be deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply ashamed of themselves.

They can just buy someone to feel ashamed for them.
Activity: 322
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Fuck!

Bought cry the day it was first listed on Bittrex @9k sold @17k thought I had made a killing...

Fuck!
I saw it at 28k and  I thought it was just P and D. Yes it was but they have the best dev right now and coin has gone mainstream!
Activity: 81
Every person involved in this scam should be deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply ashamed of themselves.
Activity: 427
So what's the source of the BTC-e rumor? Another random account on the forum?
Activity: 784
Don't you guys think that the pump and dump team behind the coin will dump it soon?

Check out the amount of sells on bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CRYPT

Damn almost no sells. Everyone moved to mintpal. The pumpers won't stop till everyone dumped their other coins to buy CRYPT. With btc-e rumors heating up we all gotta hold and see if they really do add CRYPT. You don't want to be the one watching btc-e add it and not be holding.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
Don't you guys think that the pump and dump team behind the coin will dump it soon?
yepp, matter or time.
remember bc? or xc or whatever
Activity: 140
CRYPT to btc-e, seriously ?

Fontas and Koolio is pumping this coin, so why not?

Check out the amount of sells on bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CRYPT
BTC
Activity: 273
CRYPT to btc-e, seriously ?
Rumor is that CRYPT will be added to btc-e Wink That would be a real price boost if you ask me considering the fact that it has only 11M coins maximum.
I'm in close circles with the devs and whales behind Crypt, and I can tell you its coming. BTC-E is coming Smiley It will be the first coin added to btc-e since OCT 2013. Mark my words.  Smiley

Wink
Jump to: