Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 295. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Keept it up CRYPT team, this coin is not disappointing me like the most that have come out recently.  A lot of potential.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
LTC for CRYPT isnt a bad idea, LTC is haemorrhaging its investors.

It would be a smart flip.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WTF Koolio is swapping his LTC for CRY .. I honestly NEVER thought I would see the day that would happen  .. no wounder why LTC is going down

Cryptsy has now opened up the CRY/LTC market: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/220   This way, koolio can now directly exchange his LTC for CRY. #WINNING

Nice, btw i hear there is some other whale in it too..some devil2013 or lucifer2013(some help out if you know his name) guy from btce.  Always makes PPC go crazy so I know hes got cash and hes been talking about CRY a lot too.  I guess the pastebin of mindfoxes ideas has a lot of ppl going skeet skeet skeet over CRY.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
WTF Koolio is swapping his LTC for CRY .. I honestly NEVER thought I would see the day that would happen  .. no wounder why LTC is going down

Cryptsy has now opened up the CRY/LTC market: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/220   This way, koolio can now directly exchange his LTC for CRY. #WINNING

whaaaaaaaa Cheesy
Activity: 23

Damn thats a great point.  I have seen LTC going down quite a bit wile CRYPT prices have been going up slowly.  That mofo is prob pumping this instead.  LTC is ded anyway, might as well move to something better Wink
Activity: 68

LTC market on Cryptsy is also open

good for dumping that worhtless LTC  Roll Eyes

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/220
Activity: 42
nom nom nom feed me moreeee

Koolio has like 5000000 LTC...thats = a lot of crypt if hes investing.  Bery noice.  I like.  
Activity: 3

NICE koolios in CRYPT im buying more  Grin

Same Moosa, have been reading more about CRYPT and its ANON implementation and buying in the last couple of weeks and if Koolio is playing with this I'm getting more for sure. Koolio is a whale, typically where one goes to play others will follow. HODLing long term and waiting for big splashes.
Activity: 23
I created a more detailed diagram of how the anonymous transactions could work.
https://i.imgur.com/A70r6IO.png

looks nice..im liking you more and more!

I know that this is a big call, but out of any alt coin in the market, CRYPTCoin has the most potential. I am not just saying this to pump the living shit out of this, but it is in fact a good coin to baghold. This anon excites me and the mere fact that we have Mindfox on board, testing out 'anon', is a WINNER. Good times ahead. Some big players also entering CRYPT.

Definitely watch out in the coming 2-3 weeks. I'm loving these cheap prices. Surely won't last too long.
Activity: 113
I love the logo on the wall.  That looks awesome.  Where are your guys' offices located at?  would love to come hang out and party!  Its gonna be a celebration pretty soon!

Im all up for a party, this coin is going to go large!

Try to hoover up some more while its still cheap.

Activity: 68

NICE koolios in CRYPT im buying more  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
thank you all dumpers for cheap coins Smiley Cheesy Grin
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Very impressed with this coin! Keep up the great work Dev Team!
This one is going to be huge. Hold your Cryptcoins!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Activity: 111

"could" ?

Are the specifications public or is this speculation?

I am not a part of the dev team and diagram included in the current white paper is only telling as much as halfcab123s did. So I thought about the process and how it could possibly work and made the diagram.
There will be a more detailed white paper.
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

"could" ?

Are the specifications public or is this speculation?
Jump to: