Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 297. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Funny, crypt explorer is banned by my provider in Russia. Also, fix official site - it looks weird.(at least Twitter icon)

That's weird..
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Funny, crypt explorer is banned by my provider in Russia. Also, fix official site - it looks weird.(at least Twitter icon)
Crypt just jumped to 40k sats. Some eager beaver put a 5btc sell wall at that price, his loss.

A case of DUMB-DISEASE.
Activity: 285
Crypt just jumped to 40k sats. Some eager beaver put a 5btc sell wall at that price, his loss.
I am sorry I wrote that in a way that can easily be misunderstood
will choose my words more wisely next time

but since there popped up so many scamcoins lately I have become very careful
And the first thing I do after reading the announcement is checking the code on github
And it is the devs fault the code of this coin looks suspicious and it would not be that way if he communicated things openly

I like the idea of the coin and I am looking forward to see how it will come out in the next weeks/months

Enjoy the stay Smiley

No harm done. Have a great day!
Activity: 111
I am sorry I wrote that in a way that can easily be misunderstood
will choose my words more wisely next time

but since there popped up so many scamcoins lately I have become very careful
And the first thing I do after reading the announcement is checking the code on github
And it is the devs fault the code of this coin looks suspicious and it would not be that way if he communicated things openly

I like the idea of the coin and I am looking forward to see how it will come out in the next weeks/months
Activity: 140
the point is not that it is a clone
that is no problem if you are communicating it
also I was not trying to spread FUD

the code I read so far properties and steps seems legit
and it has its own genesis block which is also a good sign

Then why bring that in here?  Not sure what the purpose of it was and the way you said it that the dev might be part of the hackcoin team that had a premine.  Not cool.
the point is not that it is a clone
that is no problem if you are communicating it
also I was not trying to spread FUD

the code I read so far properties and steps seems legit
and it has its own genesis block which is also a good sign
wow you are nice guys  Roll Eyes

If he really was a superdev
why would he do such a sloppy job on getting rid of the hackcoin occurrences in the code
also there is no trace of innovative work yet

btw I am not saying its a scam
just wondering
and open for a discussion and clearance

Something for you to read Smiley

http://pastebin.com/JL3kmWrU

Come back with questions if need be. But, it should be all that you need on that bin.

I dont think the fudder has time to read.  He just wants to post that its a hackcoin clone.  Ooooo...and the point is?  Maybe hackcoin dev was darkcoin dev since it was prob a clone of drk?

why would he do such a sloppy job on getting rid of the hackcoin occurrences in the code

just wondering

Something for you to read Smiley

http://pastebin.com/JL3kmWrU

Come back with questions if need be. But, it should be all that you need on that bin.

just wondering

Wow.  Are you really that newb?

BTW mindfox didnt release the coin he is working on the anon.  Read the damn thread before making dipshit yahoo comments.
Activity: 285

just wondering

3 posts. I don't know whether to thank you for keeping the price down so I can accumulate more coins, or tell you to stfu and gtfo with the fud?

just wondering
Be careful guys
this is obviously a hackcoin clone
just search the source for the word hackcoin
though this means nothing by itself it is suspicious to fork a coin (of which the dev disappeared after dumpig all his premined coins) and not leave the dev comments in there replacing just the word hackcoin with cryptcoin

https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin/commit/55057623d3b7731a52ae3632353b34c64607e981

Please go fud somewhere else.  You dont just get added to cryptsy by luck this early in a coins life.  These guys must have connections and would not be sticking around for so long if their intention was malicious.  And why pay a superdev, mindfox, to bring in innovative work?  Also there is not premine so I dont know wtf  you are trying to prove here?  
Activity: 92
CRYPT Developer
Please sort out the naming among exchanges.
Bittrex uses CRYPT, Cryptsy and Poloniex uses CRY...

Fix will be pushed soon

11:34 Hey some issues with ticker name for poloniex/cryptsy CRY was renamed to CRYPT on bittrex
11:35 <@tf2honeybadger> Yeah
11:35 <@tf2honeybadger> We'll get it fixed today

Sorry for the confusion!
MZD
Activity: 189
Be careful guys
this is obviously a hackcoin clone
just search the source for the word hackcoin
though this means nothing by itself it is suspicious to fork a coin (of which the dev disappeared after dumpig all his premined coins) and not leave the dev comments in there replacing just the word hackcoin with cryptcoin

https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin/commit/55057623d3b7731a52ae3632353b34c64607e981

Are you retarded? Is this literally your first day at crypto?
I feel the same way. Dark has yet to get its masternodes working, and if CRY's idea works then in a 1:1 contest, CRY wins hands down. Who wants to pay transaction fees to centralized nodes that may compromise anonymity compared to CRY's alternative? It will be interesting if CRY and DARK switch places then.

Fees secure the blockchain from malicious attacks. So you'd rather pay a fee rather than have a busted blockchain that got to 1 terabyte because some kid found it funny to run a script with 1000 bogus transactions per second.

Remember that you pay for your hard disk space.

50$ / 1TB = 0.05$ per 1 GB of blockchain bloat.

Multiply that with the number of users to find the collective cost of bloat.

Standard blockchain fees will apply the additional premium 'anon fee' that XC and DRK charge will not be applicable to our anonymous function

edit: Also if you read the OP, you will notice why we chose PoW/PoS hybrid and also included fee for standard tx, this is to ensure maximal blockchain integrity. We take security very seriously but you have our concept misunderstood. Smiley

It is my understanding that DRK uses 20% block reward (from new blocks generated) to pay mixing nodes while XC uses tx fees (as it can't generate coins with new blocks due to being PoS).

DRK also uses collateral so that misbehaving or DOS attempts are penalized by losing money.

If you allow me a small correction. PoS blocks *do* generate new coins (that's how the "interest" is getting paid).
Now, regarding DRK behavior, although I haven't read the code so what I'm going to say is just the way I understand it, how can the system identify a misbehaving node? by the IP? because there is no other way (unless coded to give unique identity to each wallet - which in turn means that wallets are now having a full identity ) to identify a wallet, only the IP is logged (and scored accordingly). Maybe I will study more about that, once I'm done with the project I'm currently doing Smiley

Would there be any way to ban/disable a wallet or IP that is trying to compromise the integrity of the chain?
Jump to: