Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 49. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
No point in selling now. The price can only go up really. An uptrend is more likely than the coin going to 0.

Or stay @ this forever  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nobody knows!  Tongue
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
No point in selling now. The price can only go up really. An uptrend is more likely than the coin going to 0.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
its time to accept that you guys are officially bagholders.

seriously, just dump it and move on ffs.

actually i'm holdong two bags
i only dump in ur dreams

x

p.s. HOLDAL
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
its time to accept that you guys are officially bagholders.

seriously, just dump it and move on ffs.
Activity: 455
At this point I'm just hoping that ANYTHING happens.
Activity: 824
I'm hoping something will happen for september 1st
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
MindFox would not take payment up front and it makes this a very unstable coin now. I realize now that Crypt was not honest with us and stated MindFox is working on the Anon functions but not making it clear what the arrangements were. MindFox can legally keep the Anon function to himself since he has not been paid for it up front. Even if MindFox creates a wallet for this coin he can release it in another coin whenever he chooses to do so. It virtually destroys the worth of this coin. No one would blame MindFox for not wanting to deal with Devs that had so much Fraud involved in their coin. Be it from the Devs pumping and dumping during their Fraudulent Facade, whether they were involved or not, they Dumped as it happened. MindFox may not have been in on this so he may feel that this is a corrupt coin now. So MindFox has a way to back out and can also hold the code and offer it for sale to any other coin. Why else would he not take payment and work for a group? It makes no sense and to say he wants to make it work first is ludacris and sounds like he is not sure if he can make it work.

How is this FUD? This is what has transpired right in front of us! The Devs are not held liable for anything there is no recourse or contractual obligations yet these coins are traded for actual money. People seem to think that MindFox is on the level when there are real motivations behind not taking payment if you want to control your work or control the Devs. How is anyone going to legally hold MindFox to publish the Anon function for Crypt alone? 

Activity: 350
What time are you living in asoom? I have't been talking very positive in weeks.

You are a lying impostor. Not sure why you are even on this thread anymore.

knightlife I have nothing to do with you, but looking at your posts, seems you know nothing. You said it many times that wallet is coming, that is ready. You just lie to ppl, so if you have nothing to say interesting, better don't. You've been repeating yourself for a 1,5 month without any success.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
What time are you living in asoom? I have't been talking very positive in weeks.

You are a lying impostor. Not sure why you are even on this thread anymore.
Activity: 22
I am going to miss this thread, hopefully part way on the moon  Cheesy
Activity: 832
ignore is such an awesome function bwahahaha
Activity: 32
Correct. The person who uses the BTC ID of "asoom" spreads FUD on this thread and on the irc channel. He lies and exaggerates. Disregard his posts.

The wallet is not due to be released today. I'm sure that the devs will formally announce when the anon wallet is ready. As frustrating as it is, hold tight. 

Says cheerleader of the year.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Correct. The person who uses the BTC ID of "asoom" spreads FUD on this thread and on the irc channel. He lies and exaggerates. Disregard his posts.

The wallet is not due to be released today. I'm sure that the devs will formally announce when the anon wallet is ready. As frustrating as it is, hold tight. 
Activity: 832
New wallet incoming 18:00 EST.

a cursory glance at ur profile suggests you only comment on CRYPT and are not a FUDster. perhaps im wrong.

nevertheless why lie about a new wallet release?

He/she/it knows nothing of the goings on of the coin. Best to add he/she/it to ignore.
Activity: 812

a cursory glance at ur profile suggests you only comment on CRYPT and are not a FUDster. perhaps im wrong.

nevertheless why lie about a new wallet release?
Activity: 350
He just plays stupidly with you Smiley.
Activity: 8

Well... It's now 19:00 EST... o.O
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I hope you don't think people are going to believe you.... lol only the IRC people will read this. They will say something in there I think before BCT.
Activity: 824
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: