Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 50. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
tim and nick ,are you 2 feg friends , do you like it in the ars ,
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand deep
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
At this point Mindfox farting will push the price 300%
AN actual anon wallet release will jump it 3000% in the blink of an eye

WHY would a wallet release all by itself jump the price?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Well all MindFox will do is fart around since he doesn't give a shit about this coin. Take payment and cash that out and take a leave of absence to finish maybe?

What contract does MindFox have to keep him with this coin? If he is paid on his final work he could just say I need to be paid more than what Crypt is worth now since I can't sell these shares for more than what I worked for. Since everyone will be dumping to get their money back including MindFox.

If MindFox is paid in BitCoin, did the Devs fraudulently steal enough coin from us to pay him? Or, will they even pay now since MindFox could develop this solution within another coin since they do not own the rights to the work that they did not pay up front for? Probably the main reason why MindFox won't take payment. That is the biggest question since MindFox is not being paid and keeping all intellectual property. Or, MindFox could say we found this method is impossible to achieve securely, sorry but it was doomed from the start. Have a nice day thanks for playing! Devs say oh it is MindFox's fault and Attious' fault sorry everybody wait no one knows who the hell we are either so great news!

If everyone thought what MindFox is creating is that great, the price would not be where it is now. Penny for your thoughts? Gives new meaning to "Share" your thoughts with us?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
if mindfox will let a fart ,everyone will leave crypt,
his farts stinks

thanks for the tip!
legendary
Activity: 1120

I think we need to send Mindfox a crate of beans if farting will push us up 300% lol just stake your coins and wait. Your correct whatever developments mindfox has finished and will release will make this coin soar. That is why im still holding, just trading some other coins in the meantime. Hang in there!!!!!!!!!
Same here. Holding and trading other coins in the meantime. Hodl.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
if mindfox will let a fart ,everyone will leave crypt,
his farts stinks
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think we need to send Mindfox a crate of beans if farting will push us up 300% lol just stake your coins and wait. Your correct whatever developments mindfox has finished and will release will make this coin soar. That is why im still holding, just trading some other coins in the meantime. Hang in there!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
^^^ Nice one child_harold!  Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
i keep on buying the crypt, because I know 1 day i be rewarded.  I believe in the Mindfox!

+1
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i keep on buying the crypt, because I know 1 day i be rewarded.  I believe in the Mindfox!
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Going down to jump higher.

You're an idiot.  That is dumber than a second coat of paint. (George Carlin)
Activity: 824
Going down to jump higher.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Pretty nice volume today on Cryptsy.
  Huh… 2.10 BTC

Thats a lot for these days Cheesy

really nice volume after update! but how long time?
...and then sold it all again... Roll Eyes
  No, I can see an 8000+ BUY followed by a few hundred sold to return to same price level.
Pretty nice volume today on Cryptsy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
any news from the graveyard? Cheesy It's been 2 weeks since the last update which actually I would be able to post.
Pages:
Jump to: